BERLIN child-guillotine emails

>Published time: 16 Aug, 2016 20:17
Authorities in the German capital decided to tear up all contracts with the refugee shelter managing company after emails leaked to the local media showed that its senior employees were cracking sick jokes about refugee children.

Building a child guillotine in a Berlin’s refugee center located in the eastern Berlin’s district of Hellersdorf was suggested by one of the facility managers as a way of spending a €5,000 ($5,640) donation after the idea of building a sandpit for the refugee children was dismissed on the basis that the shelter’s “residents would quickly turn it into an ashtray or a local toilet.”
>>source & more
rt.com/news/356187-berlin-refugee-kill-jokes/
bz-berlin.de/berlin/pewobe-chefs-schickten-sich-fotos-von-abgetrennten-koepfen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Grozny_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“What about if we instead have a small child-guillotine? Or perhaps a basketball hoop,” the shelter’s managing employee identified as Peggy M., said in one of the emails leaked to the local BZ daily.

Other senior employees working for the Professional Housing and Assistance Company (Pewobe) that managed the shelter alongside with about a dozen similar facilities in Berlin quickly picked up the idea and made fun of it by sending Peggy M. photos featured real guillotines, beheaded people and a children’s slide with a barbed cheese-grater at the end.

“OHHHHH how nice!!!” Peggy M. said in response and went on to complain that beheading refugee children would cause a mess. Pewobe managing director Birgit B. then echoed her words by saying that “no one wants to clean up the mess; I at least would not,” and adding that “in principle that would be a nice job for the maximally pigmented.”

Birgit B. also said that she “personally find the guillotine to be a totally good suggestion – it will however bring us back into the press and we don’t want that.” The company’s senior employees also discussed the issue of disposing of the beheaded bodies finally coming up with an idea of a "large-volume crematorium." They also said that the crematorium would award them an environmental certificate as its waste heat would be “used for a cause.”

The emails were leaked to Berlin’s authorities and the local media over the weekend and provoked a wave of indignation among the local politicians. Berlin’s Social Affairs Minister Mario Czaja said he was “appalled” by the emails, adding that “the current handling of the unspeakable – and as far as I'm concerned inexplicable and unjustifiable – email correspondence shows that we can no longer work with PeWoBe," as reported by the German media.

Grow a thicker skin, Germany. Jokes are jokes. As long as they're doing their job, who gives a shit?

It's also quite telling how these builders, who likely are often exposed to refugees, quickly took this point of view toward them.

Based as fuck. Honor them dammed contracts, its illegal to cancel them without violation of terms.

>maximally pigmented
My sides

The Jews have people so brainwashed, "oi vey this was like planning anuda shoa!"

Holy moly, that made me balk a bit, and I'm pretty damn Sup Forums.

If only the rest of their countrymen would share their sentiments.

>in principle that would be a nice job for the maximally pigmented

mein sides!

>german humor

>maximally pigmented

It was hilarious 10 years ago and it's still hilarious now.

>maximally pigmented
Peggy M is fucking based.

Falseflag, people dont talk like that.

Sounds like A Modest Proposal to me.

>the crematorium would award them an environmental certificate as its waste heat would be “used for a cause.”

Even the hardcore antifa fags are all more or less openly racist here. Just not in foreign company or before the media, seeing how we have a reputation to maintain and all.

>“residents would quickly turn it into an ashtray or a local toilet.”

I'm sure thats the fear every time they build a road in India.

The best part is it being Germany you know they're not joking.

>build a road in India
They just wait for shit streams to solidify and call those roads.

This.

>They also said that the crematorium would award them an environmental certificate as its waste heat would be “used for a cause.”
You know, I think there might be something of validity in all those attempts at keeping the germans down, because they can't seem to stop wanting to build large amounts of ovens.

>large-volume crematorium
>holohoax

They're not wrong. And having to deal with those fuckers in person it doesn't surprise me.

>large volume crematorium
That's the Germany I like

>a sandpit for the refugee children was dismissed on the basis that the shelter’s “residents would quickly turn it into an ashtray or a local toilet.”

Probably both desu. Good on them for having the foresight to see that it was pointless to try and help in the first place.

I say take their smokes away if they cant ash them correctly.

I just have to call bullshit on this, unfortunately. I sense a false flag, someone came up with all that to slander them for making some perfectly reasonable assumptions and making jokes about the problems there. The German public would sympathise with it unless they actually proposed ovens like they're claiming.

Germand want to do home deco but they dont know it.

Russia bombed by Islamists: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Grozny_bombing

Putin why are they still alive?

What is it with Germans and no fun allowed?

They don't like refugees but they do like making profit of them being here. Don't know what's worse, legit SJWs or these types.

this will be blamed on racist men

If Muslims bomb a muslim region it's alright

they probably forgot to mention it was all satire.