wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvnzAlh9PmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_language
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/08/16/new-poll-in-va-says-donald-trump-is-losing-the-military-vote-to-hillary-clinton/
militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/07/17/military-times-survey-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/87024898/
youtu.be/Ppqte55ysWc
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/291056-next-president-faces-possible-obamacare-meltdown
twitter.com/DailyVotingPoll/status/764897316549648384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO?

trump is a racist for denying muslim immigrants their constitutional rights.

Racists will defend this

COME ON HILLARY JUST USE A WHEELCHAIR ALREADY

awoo~

AWOOVEMENT

Im a racist yes

Racism is natural and healthy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvnzAlh9PmA

Thread theme. They'll know what it means to be dragged into the light.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_language

TRUMP DUN GOOFED
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/08/16/new-poll-in-va-says-donald-trump-is-losing-the-military-vote-to-hillary-clinton/
militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/07/17/military-times-survey-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/87024898/
TRUMP'S A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER
STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF THE US MILITARY FOLKS!

This is a clot movement!!

We Reject Hillary's Bigotry

youtu.be/Ppqte55ysWc

Continuing questions over here.

If I missed yours, repost it.

> which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim

Try circular logic first

As a racist, he's not a racist.

And you still think the polls are real

Its getting pathetic at this point

You said Trump paused the "election will be rigged" message because it looks like him whining about losing.

When he takes the lead again in the polls, will he resume that message? Preferably pointing out the polling irregularities in Clinton's primary wins and voting machine companies being in bed with her.

SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS

CTR just arrived, be careful for now.

>muslim
>race
pick one

Trump just needs to give up.
He's totally behind in the polls.
He will never win the primaries at this rate.
Jeb is the people's candidate. He is the one the GOP will put up against the Dems.
Jeb will get the nomination.
Its over Trumpers.

first for JOE IS JOE

Besides obongos army of mentally ill trannies and niggers what about vets with combat experience?

As of today, what are the odds you would give to Trump winning the election?

Nice thread derailer, faggot.

T H R O W
H
R
O
W

A

C L O T
L
O
T

@85603029

>sharia law is constitutional

I want off this ride.

>She isn't healthy enough to be president. MSM is burying the news.
How long can they keep this up?

Give me a rundown on potential debate scenarios (i.e. Hillary manages to hide her poor health, Hillary goes into a coughing fit disaster or has a seizure midstage, Hillary manages to blow the debates off somehow because of her health but the story is slid and covered up, etc)?

You've claimed that the MSM is going to have very little impact on this election

And yet Trump is doing more speeches apparently because he doesn't want to give them more ammo

Elaborate?

Does he have a perpetual "JUST" face?

What are muslims for fucking blowing people up?

Is your campaign aware of Scott Adams and his big push for Trump being persuasive? Have you considered contacting him?

not after that veterans fundraiser broseph

This might be months off but when does trump bbegin to announce his cabinet? (AG) Are the people he's picking set in stone?

The MSM can only cover for her for so long. They know which way the wind is blowing.

I know we all love Trump speaking without a teleprompter but I feel if he wants to make this pivot, he needs to read off his teleprompter. His speech today was great, no matter how hard CNN tries to spin it. Every word was truth, from crime rising in poor communities to losing jobs to Hillary being a puppet for her donors.

We need him to speak on the issues, imo about the economy. The economy sucks and will be a deciding factor in this election. More of the same or something different from a man who has been in business all his life and not politics.

This is what he needs to hammer over and over until election day and only then, I believe, will we win EASILY.

You're a nigger

Niggers will defend this

Muslim immigrants who are not citizens have no rights.

How is fundraising going this month?

>military
>democrat
pick one

>Please lock me up, big daddy Trump, I can't control my anime masturbation addiction.

Will Trump continue to focus on the speaking fees and insider payment aspects, because that alone is gold. I would vote for him based on that alone if I did not no more about him

Fucking race-baiting CNN

Agreed. Tell Trump that even though it isn't as sexy as off-the-cuff banter at rallies, it's only for less than 3 months. Speeches like tonight and good debate performances are all he has to do to win. Then, once he's elected, he can go back to being the alpha male we all loved to begin with.

Our current military is full of trannies and obamas affirmative action appointments

Imagine Scott Adams being on the meme dream team.

why did you guys wait so late for Ads? I worry its too late

>immigrants
>having constitutional rights to begin with

user, please.

Agreed.

time for the late night shift

no big deal

their late night guy is new and doesn't know what he's doing

that's why night trump gen is so comfy

it's like on of those liberal shows with one token 'republican' that they all shit on

that's our late night CTR guy

Nice one, I'm spreading it to my social media. Awoo!

>twitchy
Who?
also
>Poll northern VA
>all the cozy office jockeys that fly a desk in Northern VA are a representation of the military
Military swings toward Trump by 80%, check em fagguette

>cnn being THIS butthurt right now

Really makes one ponder the current situation at hand.

>posting this shit again

no one cares

The average American "undecided voter" has an attention span shorter than my terrier's.

When should we expect to hear about pic related in a policy speech?

Also, article if you need footnotes for messaging is:

>thehill.com/policy/healthcare/291056-next-president-faces-possible-obamacare-meltdown

>immigrants have constitutional rights

Nice b8 m8 go masturb8 instead of shitposting

The more saltier they are in the media the more effective we know the speech was.

Messaging decisions change on an hourly basis, particularly if new ways are found to package. In states with a history of voter fraud in specific areas (like PA, for example) you have some historical cover to make those accusations without coming across as whining.

"Voter Fraud" will definitely be brought up in the future.

I really hope that once Donald Trump becomes president he uses an executive action to purge the MSM or at least run CNN out of business.

No Donald
You're the bigot
Wanting to ban 1.4 BILLION muslims

So Obamacare got BTFO big time today

Trump needs to jump on that repeatedly to hammer it in

Hillary Clinton will have a heart attack on the debate stage.

>Poll northern VA
>because that's not where the heart of the US military and command centres aren't located
>because that's not where the most senior and experienced servicemembers are stationed

if insider user is still here, please take it from us. More teleprompter speeches, PLEASE. They're amazing and will win him the election.

The salt must flow.

/r9k/ CTR war when?

You mentioned in the last thread that rallies aren't really helping much now. Because of this, will Trump mostly be doing speeches to look more presidential while Clinton does mostly fundraiser over the next month?

I really like the rallies, and attended myself in AZ in March, but today and yesterday's speech were his second and third best speeches ever.

First best was the "no longer surrender to the false song of globalism" speech

Is Hillary really taking off weekends? Surely Trump can use that to his benefit with the "strength and stamina" angle.

So how BTFO was CNN?

Or a stroke

>Today
>Tfw 9 cardiologist near my town went on strike because of not being paid a couple months ago
>9 FUCKING CARDIOLOGIST
>NOT WORKING
And I live in one of the most medical research-heavy areas in the world too, shits fuckes.

Is it in the cards for Trump to make a statement about the possible future prosecution of those who helped assist Hillary' Clinton's crimes?

Something needs to be done about those dirtbags. This is Statsi level shit and Clinton is very likely a traitor.

Agreed, rallies have been super high-energy lately.

If we get our messaging out, 100%.

That's the fight, and we have the better boxer.

>September 22
>Terrorist attack in Oklahoma
>September 23
>Trump doubles down on his Muslim immigration ban, names specific countries he would disallow immigrants from
>September 25
>Hillary Clinton says she refuses to share a stage with a xenophobic, racist, misogynist who proposes outlandish immigration bans that are anti-American.
>September 26
>debate is canceled

My worst nightmare.

Why do we keep promoting that book? The ghost writer is confirmed anti-Trump

That fat Mexican bitch had another fit on air

Clinton is such a weak candidate and trump can't beat her, you guys fucking blew it

>STRATCOM
>A political representation of the US military
Pick one and only one

Oh boy! It's time for the "I'm a Trump campaign insider who pretends everything is going well" roleplay!

How do you keep the media airing Trumps policy speeches every time?

VOTE

>VOTE

VOTE

>VOTE

I love you, man. Whatever we can do to help you, please let us know. Trump has an army of autists who literally worship him. We'll do whatever we can to help him.

The MSM will have little impact BECAUSE of Trump. If you haven't been paying attention to CNN cognitive dissonance overload when they LITERALLY fact-checked "Obama founded ISIS" The ammo he has been handing them blew up in their own barrels.

Trump has set a confimation bias trap for the MSM. Now if Trump does more speeches and avoids saying controversial things, the MSM has 3 choice

>Criticize Trump when he made no bad moves. Makes them look biased
>Criticize Trump for stale things from the past. Makes them look biased AND frustrated that he hasn't given them fresh ammo
>Don't criticize Trump. The only move to not look biased but Trump wins anyways

Why?

That would tank Hillary's numbers as hard as Comney did with the roasting he gave her.

Plz dont bully Asuka.

Guaranteed. Hillary won't survive.

Doesn't give me the option to vote

I doubt she has a health breakdown in the middle of a debate. They know how to handle her pretty well. If she does, there is no covering it up though.

Her health will affect her performance while campaigning and affect how much she can campaign. The MSM is capable of burying it as long as she keeps maintaining a low-key schedule.

she is suppose to be a conservative voice on the panel

CNN is a mess

Phone bg anons

Ghost writers don't get their name on the front cover. Co-authors do.
I don't give a fat shit if some leftist from decades ago suddenly realized he doesn't like Trump after working with him.

How was Trumps speech in Milwaukee today? I have seen people here saying that he was more presedential than before. Is it true? Was Trump more disciplined?