How to compliment girls without being creep or cringe?

How to compliment girls without being creep or cringe?

"Everything done in weakness fails. Moral: do nothing."

put yourhand on their shoulder breathe heavily and stare at them for a few seconds before you give them a compliment, if they dislike it say you were being ironic

Make it a sincere compliment?

Play it cool like you don't care

Shouting "YOUR CUTE" in their face.

Assertive and to the point, you couldn't get any more alpha to be honest. Works especially well if you use it to finish a sentence in which you were speaking at a regular volume in order to enunciate the importance of the words you're shouting.

back in high school i learned how to solve a rubik's cube in a minute to impress a cute girl in math class

i didn't get laid

Wait till after the rohypnol kicks in. Alternatively, give her chocolate. Kids love chocolate.

But you did learn how to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute and that's something you'll never forget

>How to compliment girls without being creep or cringe?
Step One: Be handsome
?????
Profit

>Kids love chocolate.
I fucking love Australia

It isn't so funny as it sounds. If you don't want to be a proffesional sportsman you will just forget algorithm of solving.

"Nice tits there, sugarpie. Btw Im married."

be handsome or rich

Be good looking or only compliment girls that are as ugly as yourself.

It's better when you complinent her about something she did herself (not literally herself, with her own hands, but rather about something that wasn't just given to her by nature), like haircut, or beautifully done nails or a cute dress and so on.
t. ugly lonely girl (female)
~no i am not gonna post tits~

The best opening one liner is to ask them wether they believe that the holocaust ever occured or not.
Do not hesitate to reveal your power level early

Post your penis.

Getting you laid is not one of my major concerns.

"Would you say this handkerchief smells like chloroform?"

It's not possible. You can either be an 'open bob'-tier creep or a beta soy male. There is no other alternative.

nice fucking bait

I'm going to give a cute korean girl at my uni some valentine's candy. Should I ask her to be my valentine or just give it to her and say happy valentine's day?

>le ebin jojo kid's cartoon
no wonder girls don't talk to you.

You don't as it shows weakness. Girls like dominance, power and money and compliments break that facade.

nice bobs show vegana now

ugly slavs are like 7/10 in non slavic countries, jut move out

This is why the most popular erotic book among women is about a domineering billionaire and why they love nigger music that's about subjugating bitches and having bling bling muhfugg

This

Sure.

literally just be yourself

you do realize that you're on the mongolian basket weaving carrier-pidgeon forum, right pikey?

Wow what a cutie.

say something genuine about something she has control of, don't compliment her looks, compliment her clothing, hairstyle, etc

Tell her you're a Mech and ask her to be your D.va and ride you

You don't. You give up and pursue the life of a monk.

>c-could you be my diva and j-jump inside me?

Being good looking helps a lot.

Lots of funny answers ITT, but the real Chad answer is: say whatever you want, and be sincerely indifferent to her reaction (positive, negative or other).

>no timestamp

> implying that people wouldn't bang this after 6 beers and 4 vodka shots
There are no ugly women, there is onky not enough booze.

find an orthodox jew gf

>implying a religious jewish girl will go out with a secular non-jew

your still a jew

I'm not jewish

christian?

Only officially.

convert

Fuck off, handsome guy.

If you're attractive, any creep and cringe comments would be romantic comments to them.

Too difficult, and I'm too used to secular lifestyle.

The thing is, converts to Judaism have to practice a very restrictive kind of Judaism (orthodox Judaism is not a walk in the park), while natural born Jews can be entirely secular or even atheists and still retain their Jewishness.

Yea it was pedojew, but pic is real girl from Belarus.

Are you gay or something, that girl literally look like male gopnik

girls don't like it when you compliment it too much
they like badboys that don't care
so keep it quick and straight to the point
like hey you're cute

En tiempo de guerra todo agujero es trinchera.

During war time every hole is a trench.

No hay mujer fea por donde mea.

There isn't ugly woman from where she pisses.

I theorize that badboys go straight to what they want, so girls that want what the 'badboys' want like them more.
So from that you can conclude that women like men who can quickly identify what the woman wants and then just do it. Revolutionary I know.

compliment on their actions not their looks.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

No way you're not a virgin

We have the first one in italian as well, a bit changed though:
"In tempo di carestia, ogni buco è galleria"
During a time of [pussy] famine, every hole is a tunnel

Doesn't make sense

I know, but still

>that guy who compliment hookers after they fuck

just be mad confident. I read somewhere that what you say only accounts for 7% of success and the most important parts are your tone of voice, which accounts for 38% and your posture/body language, which is the remaining 55%. So you pretty much can tell her whatever nonsense you can think of as long as you come accross as confident like you don't have a care in the world

Lol

>just be mad confident
This.

>If you're attractive, any creep and cringe comments would be romantic comments to them
But also this.

Tell them they have nice feet

You are so beautiful I would suck your dad to drink from the source

no fuck you faggot, we also say the war one
"In tempo di guerra ogni buco è trincea"

genuinely laughed. the best one so far

"Your vegana must be pleasant"