I will turn you racist

Take a seat newfag and prepare to hate niggers until you die.

There's an old wise saying,

Around Blacks, NEVER RELAX.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=qu7qfKNR51Y&index=15&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&ab_channel=ActiveSelfProtection
youtube.com/watch?v=0KgqQmMrpaE&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&index=14&ab_channel=ActiveSelfProtection
youtube.com/watch?v=EITMhO0XNo8
youtube.com/watch?v=NXer8oA58g4
youtube.com/watch?v=qdvAHRnAxzk
youtube.com/watch?v=IGqz5_AtInQ&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&index=13&ab_channel=PoliceActivity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf, I hate black people now!

I wonder what was going through her mind moments before the punch.

Did she pay the toll for burning coal? This looks like a domestic thing.

She was a nanny, the guy got life in prison for burglary ,assault/battery, and child endangerment

In Philadelphia BlackLivesMatter today passed out pamphlets talking about how white people are the scum of the earth due to their colonization and encouraged spitting on white children in public and knocking down the eldery if passed on the street. THis was the new black panthers who made the pamphlet but what was weird is that all white people were passing them out today?

This guy, Shawn Custis, got life in prison.

Good shit. Too bad they didn't just put a bullet in his nappy nigger head.

i love that the guy in the brown shirt sees the car coming, tries to block it and then tries to side step away when he realizes the driver's not stopping. you signed up for this you fucking coward.

Fucking hell.
How do these kinda robberies start. Does the dindu know the owner, do they watch the place for a while, or is it really just a random attack?

do you have any pictures?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

I should have taken a picture of the pamphlet it had their fb link on there and everything but I just threw it out :P

Keep in mind this is the same group that gave out that manual about how to kill cops and whites in cars which led to the New York and philly shooting.

what happend to the driver, who is now my hero.

>they fear the day of the rope
>and turning fucking jews into soap

Probably something to the effect of "I hope this guy leaves so I can go back to dicking around on my phone instead of working"

I mean, you can even watch her shove her phone off to the side where it's hidden and pretend to be busy at the computer right before he walks in.

The nigger's a nigger, but the girl is a stupid cunt too.

AWW SHEEIT BBGIRLLL

OH BAH HEYLL YEAA....NIGGEH...
BREH.

I SAID ....B R E H
GIRR...GETCHO DUMBASS OVA HEA BBGIRL
IMMON TAKE YO ASS...AND PUT IT IN THE GRASS MAH CHIGGA.

GIRRRRRRRL....MAYNE...YOU A DUMBASS MUDDAFUCKA HEEEEYLLL NAH. IMMON SLAP DAT ASS. FUGGIN DUMB ASS BITCH ASS WHITE ASS LUGGIN ASS THUGGIN ASS BITCH ASS WHITE GIRL....

FUCK YO WHITE ASS.

who knows? it looks like this fucking retard didnt even have gloves on or anything to cover fingerprints

if they dont know who it was what are those 4 pictures of nignogs doing on the right?

Investigation progressed.

hes a fucking white male!!!! he deserved it

These aren't black people, because they aren't people. You have to have a heart to be a people. No, I can respect black people. But these? These are called niggers. Know the difference

This happened where I live

dae Pensacola

shit like this is why I'm going to get my concealed carry license
Rid the world of a few niggers I think it'd be ok

how can you give birth to something which already lives?

fuck niggers

>If I had a gun this wouldnt happen!

he's such an uncle tom it's cringeworthy

>mfw eurocucks will never be able to gun down a pack of pavement apes attacking a fellow white human and get away scot-free

fucking love this meme. people actually take it seriously

>what was weird is that all white people were passing them out today?

whats weird about that? Thats just how white people are.

they are the kangs of sucker punchez though

This image is what turned me racist, or at least got me thinking differently. It made me look up shit and I found Jared Taylor. Jared Taylor eventually got me to question why we were lied to, which lead me to Kevin MacDonald. After that, you're pretty much fully redpilled. You can go into Holocaust denial if you wanna go down that road (it didn't happen). I have no good reccomendations on that. I've watched a bunch of shit, but there is no one person I could direct you to.

This video is the best intro I have seen, though
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

OP probably isn't redpilled and just thinks he is. Beware of new Sup Forums if you really want the redpill

im sure you will be able to

:^)

hahaha pwned

context?? this looks like a contract hit...south africa???

n-n-nooo

how do I block and unfriend you

You are a sad joke.

If her job is working with customers who come in, she probably has nothing to do when nobody is there.

>he didn't make her suck his dick

fucking lame, I'm trying to jerk off over here

>this triggers the nigger
Thank you for correcting the record

Did you watch the ending of

You're... going on pol to turn it racist?

>shit like this is why I'm going to get my concealed carry license

Better do it on the double before Clinton is inaugurated.

lel three of them and 1 fat white guy with a 9 scared them pussy ass niggas

No charges filed. Was an accident so they didn't fuck with her. Was a white woman driver

He dindu nuffin!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ONLY AFTER WATCHING IT A SECOND TIME DID I REALIZE THERE WAS A GODDAMN BABY ON THE COUCH

probably fake since the nigger didnt rape it

I sat next to an African on the tram, today. Seemed like a nice guy. They all seem like nice guys. Much more cultured than your average aussie hick, too. Whats the deal with all this discrimination?

Knowing and having taken part in similar far less brutal nig activities, smart ones scope out a house for a few weeks, maybe even a month, others just check to see if a random house is accessible and clear it out. Surprisingly easy

There's black people and there's niggers.

>Our ancestors knew
Descartes thought
>souls reside in the pineal gland
but was wrong
>where melanin is produced
but was not stupid like this dude.

did you attend your prayers 5 times today like a good cuck?

Literally the only person correctly represented in that image is the female. What a fucking surprise.

Destroy google when?

>That arm hanging out.
The driver doesn't give a single fuck.

>white people don't produce melanin
this is just too much

the best part is when they all fled to Zambia and end up with a surplus of food during the drought

This was posted yesterday.

>Look at thumbnail
This fills me with blood rage
God i fucking hate apes

wtf at the end?

He hit her once and didn't even beat her. What's there to hate?

niggers need to go

Kek

KekD

That's too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu7qfKNR51Y&index=15&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&ab_channel=ActiveSelfProtection

he almost ran two of them over, i would swing at him too

Please, no more. I don't need anymore bitterness in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KgqQmMrpaE&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&index=14&ab_channel=ActiveSelfProtection

>leaving a car running anywhere in the current year +1

But I already hated niggers.

protip: don't relax around anyone you don't know.

>GOYgle

He ran down and seriously injured an officer in the road, they were undoubtedly filled with adrenaline and rage, I probably would've done the same thing, fucking scum

youtube.com/watch?v=EITMhO0XNo8
youtube.com/watch?v=NXer8oA58g4
youtube.com/watch?v=qdvAHRnAxzk

Uhhh excuse me????

lel pussy ass niggers come on atleast throw a couple punches theres like 4 of you and only one of him. and hes already on the floor yet yall still fight like lil bitches and keep kicking him

posting domestic violence examples where the black is the perp is going to defeat your purpose. Blacks commit WAY more random violent crime than whites, but domestic violence is one of the few crimes that whites do about equally. Try to leave out domestic violence examples if you're trying to prove your point.

If this was a home invasion (doesn't look like it) I apologize.

its not about making it not happen
It's about getting justice on a couple of North American Pavement Apes when they think theyre fucking tough for ganging up on someone

>pull out a gun thinking its a free ticket to run away
>cry racist when the cops shoot
silly dindus

I can't wait till someone finally unloads a few mags into a group of BLM.
Where is the fucking clan when u need em?
Seriously any clan members happen to be browsing and wanna enlighten me?
I am getting tired of waiting.

this is the best inspiration ever to get fit and learn to fight

can u pls tl;dr this?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGqz5_AtInQ&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1obOuyw2jmLF0L7PgV4RsUF&index=13&ab_channel=PoliceActivity

It was a home invasion and the woman was the nanny.

His first mistake was relaxing, his second was letting himself fall on the defensive.

Bogan deserved it