All asians are be-

>all asians are be-

ars?

The bloke behind her looks like he got jaw implants

Yeah. Very strong chin, impressive.

Why do she do the smug face every time ?

Two possibilities:
- She's so wrapped up in ideology that she genuinely believes that she's waltzing through the Land of the Idiots; or
- Like our mate Shkreli, she's stopped giving a fuck about what mere humans think of her

Sure we interpret it that way, but are expressions universal at that level? I mean fear, joy, anger must be but is "smugness" one of the universals and does that expression mean smugness also in n-korea?

South Korean president is in low status.

Well nk is geographically above them so it makes sense

think she did the nasty with him?

>be-
what?

No, she's pure
> just be yourself bro, works for me

>pure
>implying she doesn't operate a rape dungeon

anti-anxiety medication probably. Kim Jong-un killed his uncle and his half-brother. If I was his sister, I'd be grateful for every day I woke up alive.

good point. reminded me of this comic. the picture is about China, but the author also wrote a similar comic about when he worked in North Korea.

did kim choose the most chiselled man in north korea to guard his sister so the world would be impressed or did she request him because she likes to keep him close?

> ywn be hatefucked into dialectical materialism by Kim Yo Jong in her rape dungeon
Thanks for reminding me user, I really needed this.

he looks like fucking adoring fan

Probably guy who he bought in order to kill her if she tries to talk to any capitalist dogs

she has a booger in her nose

ast?

fuck. can't unsee.

fuck off hairy jap monkey.