Itt pol approved intellectuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ux4JU_sbB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mexican intellectuals

What's an intellectual?

Chomsky is a scumbag piece of shit.

He claims the 2nd amendement doesn't guarantee the right of the people to bear arms, that Adam Smith wasn't a capitalist and he thinks that corporations are more dangerous than the government. This guy is also shilling for Hillary as he thinks Trump is the most dangerous thing to ever happen to the planet.

He spews anti-rich rhetoric and anti-capitalist while the piece of turd makes 50k per speech.

I can go and on.

These academia kike leaches need to die already.

>cranky old jew still upset by lack of communism

Not the sort of person who posts here.

So not you? Okay. So if you're not an intellectual, you must be wrong about that.

>anarchist intellectuals

Say what you will about Chomsky, but nobody takes him in a debate. Sam Harris got his ass handed to him. And then made the exchange public!
Gore Vidal, William F Buckley, Patrick J Buchanon, Christopher Hitchens, Danuel Dennett, Dick Dawkins, Terrence McKenna, Marvin Minsky, ... Anne Coulter

Plato, Aristotle, and Stefan Molyneux

/Thread

>pol intellectuals

Pretty much the first thing that popped in my head too. Btw, when people hate on boomers, this is the perfect example.

>He claims the 2nd amendement doesn't guarantee the right of the people to bear arms
This shit gets me every time. We actually have commentary from the founders that proves this shit wrong, but no one cares
>haha bro they owned slaves xD

>So not you? Okay. So if you're not an intellectual, you must be wrong about that.

Proved my point, unsurprisingly.

This. An "anarcho syndicalist" (whatever the fuck that means) who supports the central banking system and the Federal Reserve. Whenever he does criticise anything in the middle-east he ALWAYS parenthesises and/or justifies it as being caused by the west. Can't stand the cunt or his legions of seal-clapping minion fans.

>an tribalist establishment climber """intellectual"""
Nice try, (((Chaim))).

I find it hard to imagine Buckley, Buchannan, or Hitchens getting done in in a debate unless we're talking about some frivolous technicality or some other unforseen act of god.

>Chumpsky
>Sup Forums approved

ok Canada, you've had too much whiskey. Time for bed there buddy.

>50k per speech

Lol. Guys like him and Michael Moore provide young people an interesting gateway to the truth but if people can't see through them with bit of logic and move on they are fucktards.

The only public intellectual I respect is Peter Hitchens.

No Ron Paul?

is this a joke? (((noam))) is a Marxist jew

>"I'm actually anarchist, but..."
>regurgitates typical petit bourgeois ideology

"Pinochet is a very evil man killing and silencing his opponents and he came to power thanks to the evil USA"

"The Khmer Rouge, bad? They are against the evil West and support communism therefore there is no genocide happening in Cambodia and I will not believe it until there is thorough evidence"

The writings of the Commanders of the First Crusades and the popes of the Time.

I don't know where he stands on immigration and I don't know much about this libertarian thing. Private cops and fireman? Sounds dodgy.

>hard to imagine Buckley, Buchannan, or Hitchens getting done in in a debate
Yea these guys know how to debate! Study these guys for sure!
There's a Chomsky vs Dershowitz on Israel @ Harvard debate on YT. You'd think Dersh (being top dog lawyer at Harvard) would be a good debater. You'd be quite wrong.

Yeah, he's a fucking scoundrel.

A communist who doesn't believe free speech should exist in colleges

No thanks

He's anti gun as well? What a cunt. Liberals who oppose fundamental human liberties aren't liberal.

I watched him debate buckley recently. I haven't seen much of chomsky but his debating style reminded of of Don Lemon. He talks over you with constant interruptions then when he gets talked over he says "are you going to let me finish". I'm not sure who got the facts straight in the debate since it happened decades ago and I haven't studied what they were talking about. But I couldn't stand listening to Chomsky because he seemed to want to lecture more than discuss.

Yup he is a globalist anti-white anti-West piece of trash through and through.

I agree with all of this criticism except for the bit about corporations being more dangerous than governments. They're equally as dangerous. Anytime large amounts of power are vested in one entity, there is a problem. Especially in the modern case where the government establishment signs off on corporations cornering certain markets. Or where there is a revolving door between the corporations being regulated and the government regulators.

kill yourself if you admire that kike, leaf

EMJ is Sup Forums incarnate

>shills for hill because Trump is literally THE BIGGEST DANGER TO MANKIND EVER

THIS. I know he's a genius and highly respected, but that stance should make even lefty/pol/ creeped out.

Chomsky buckley debates late 60s, thick of the vietnam war. Chomsky only first started to wade into politics.
We dont get that kind of heavyweight 1 on 1 anymore.
I dont even know who is a heavyweight anymore. Chris Hitchens for sure, command of language, firm ideology, wicked lightning wit.
On the left, its the jew gatekeeper again, noam.

This. Chomsky was favorite assigned reading for all my liberal piece of shit professors in college. Bona fide leftist hypocrite trash.

Fucking lmao nice meme friend

He sucked up to Chomsky when he had him on his show.

hitchens was a jew and a marxist too. Fucking jewsjewing every side. I loved that guy though. Shit I hate jews though. I'm a jewrocket.

shit, you probably meant his cucklick bro pete the lesser.

> chomsky
> pol approved

0.02 has been deposited on your account.

Its kind of amazing how predictable pol is. Responding to a thread that's obvious bait by being triggered just at the thought of an ideology different than their own. And then posting fucking Stephen money shoe as a response holy shit.

I know most are familiar but (Finkelstein) vs (Dershowitz) moderated by Amy (Goodman).
Bloodbath.

I honestly can't even imagine the kind of bubble you must be living in if you think any government or corporate entity is going to pay shills to turn people on to Mr. Everything is Corporate Propaganda and the Government Wants your Nuts himself.

Correct the Record is public. No use in trying to cover it up now.

0.02 *sheckles have been deposited in your account.

Yes!

Got Redpilled so hard by Chomsky in college

Love his debate where he destroys Dershowitz:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ux4JU_sbB0

>corporations are more dangerous than the government.

hes right on that one
you knew that right?

holy shit guys CTR brigade's here.

Correct the record trolls have frequently tried to argue with me that Chomsky is a republican paid stooge you retards.

Why don't you niggers relent? Here take all your worthless sheckles, jew! I don't want to live in this society you control!!!

They get paid per post, what do expect from temps?

??????

you know the biggest money is the biggest power in the USA, no exceptions....

Which is mostly jews at the top, so rethink your post.

You do realize Chomsky is one of Israels biggest and most well known critics right? And that Israel has invested money in trying to shut him up? "But he's a jewwwww."

some tripfag on /new/ BTFO chomsky in an e-mail exchange

Utterly BTFO to the point where chomsky resorted to ad hominem and detracting his previous statements

Wish I had it saved on this HD

>Got Redpilled so hard by Chomsky
kek, no one outside of your little bubble takes this man seriously.

is this the kind of jew double speak you use to jew people out of their own countries? Money is a tool, faggot. It's like saying guns are the problem, not niggers. You don't belong here jew. The problem is you don't belong anywhere. You are a wandering jew that should wander up into the atmosphere.

You're missing the point. The narrative that correct the record is trying to push is not at all similar to what chomsky is trying to push.

Sauce?

>You're missing the point. The narrative that correct the record is trying to push is not at all similar to what chomsky is trying to push.
That's what's so great about chomsky. He arrives at the same positions through different means
>hehehehe im le edgy anarchist
>b-but vote democrat, le lesser of two evils :^)
>btw I'm also a constitutional scholar xD

From today, only Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte, spanish writer and journalist. Too bad all his shit is written in spanish, this man only knows how to speak truth.

implying most of the time ther'yre not one in the same i thought the left were suppose to be smart

>Government Wants your Nuts
This. Very succinct.

not an argument

no.... the jews are the problem.....
not all of it, but the biggest part
your ego really has absolute control doesnt it

and in order to see this I MUST be a jew?

logicall fallacy much?

>nobody takes Chomsky seriously
>Chomsky is most cited living scholar
>Chomsky is actively ignored by media because he drops too many redpills on Israel and US funded terrorism

can some one source this it would tickle my funny bone to no end

how so? Mcdonalds, microsoft, what the fuck have they done that is on the level of stalin and other guaranteed monopolies?

he's on the other side of the destroy-the-west psyop. He's best friends with that faggot edward said who wrote orientalism, which was the watershed for SJWism. Chomsky himself buys into the whole colonialism is genocide meme. They are the enemy. and if you're with him you are too. With jews you lose.

>recognizes he is right on at least one thing

>therefore i am a shill for him entirely and also agree with him in totality

tax revenue was in the trillions

and those are products you MUST pay for

companies can't force you to buy burgers

This guy. Based as phuck.

>Chomsky is most cited living scholar
Yeah, he's pretty famous.Should have altered that: no one of consequence takes chomsky seriously.

me
ama

the usa is not the soviet union

lol bad

Socrates
Aristotle
John Locke
Adam Smith
Frederic Bastiat
All Founding Fathers of United States
Thomas Sowell
Milton Friedman
Ayn Rand
Walter E. Williams
Not Alex Jones

summed up perfectly

what's it like being a cuckfag about to die?

and?

i wasn't referencing about you buddy i was talking in generalities

Even Finkelstein is one. Writes The Holocaust Industry and challenges Dershowitz but maintains that every single member of his family was "exterminated" in concentration camps, and tells us all to vote for Bernie Sanders in the elections.

>Mexican intellectuals

And?

It's possible to contain truth even if you can't embody it.

The dismissal of a person, solely because of their underlying ideology, is the plight of the weak-willed.

>corporations are more dangerous than the government.
>hes right on that one
>you knew that right?

real words said by (you)

the soviet union was a government.

you knew that. right?

He practically founded linguistics. What are you talking about?

government is more powerful than corporations

The sam harris thing.
1) you'll regret investing the 30 mins reading it.
2)i thought chomsky destroyed him. Ad hominems aside. Twitter seemed to agree. But Harris had balls for publicizing.

>He practically founded linguistics
fucking kek

he is talking about the united states

nope
just about all bought at paid for by corps
both sides of the aisle

>Sup Forums Intellectuals

Please for the love of God give us some sauce