Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akAj-TWUq0E
youtube.com/watch?v=7OpOYGt4Sss
youtube.com/watch?v=P9jHa-y24hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The audience

Whoever the other three antagonize.

In this case it's a war of attrition. Whoever the other three justifiably piss off will win.

Probably bugs.

/thread

The mask.

I feel like bugs would just because he has the ability to piss absolutely anyone off.

Have you ever seen looney tunes? Pissing someone off is how you win.

Whoever it is funniest for to win.

Have YOU?

You win by pissing off someone as revenge for pissing you off
>You do realize this means war?

I'm going to sound like a 50-year old faggot for this but pre-1948 Bugs would fare a lot better in this situation

Deadpool would be first to be incapacitated

Mask.
Deadpool would probably sit down and enjoy the show.

KEK

Woody cuz it's like bugs but without a conscience.

Does The Mask include his comics as well? Because if so, the mask, hands down.

Otherwise... probably Bugs. Sans comics Mask, Deadpool is the most violent, but the other three play by Toon rules, so he really doesn't stand a chance.

>Quoting Daffy
>Daffy winning
>Ever

user...

Do we consider Old Bugs or New Bugs? Cause Old Bug is OP as fuck and would probably win against Jim Carrey's Mask. Woody woodpecker in his first cartoons was a bloody maniac, would probably find a way to fuck up Wade for a while. The final match would be then Woody vs Bugs, but the second will win for sure. Bugs always won.

Bugs is literally the calmest guy when fucking with Elmer. To the point Elmer grts so angry he does stupid shit.
Same with Wile E Coyote and the road runner, etc.

Uncle Grandpa

Except if that turtle was involved.

I didn't think we would involte a bug's version THAT old. Classic Bugs was a douche, but he never started a fight IIRC

>Daffy

Bugs says it all the time, idiot.

[citation needed]

That's why they made characters like Yosemite Sam and the rest of Bugs' rouge gallery. They push Bugs over the edge, and that's when he starts fighting back.

youtube.com/watch?v=akAj-TWUq0E
youtube.com/watch?v=7OpOYGt4Sss
youtube.com/watch?v=P9jHa-y24hM

I can't even believe I'm having this argument. Have you ever watched a Bugs Bunny short in your life?

I was watching some looney tunes but the big black bull's balls got in the way when I was sucking his dick to prepare him to fuck my girlfriend.

first post lives up to be best post yet again.

The Mask or Bugs, since both have minor reality-warping powers as long as it's funny.

Woody Woodpecker is first to be taken out
Deadpool or the Mask would be taken out next depending on if the Mask gets his mask removed (which can happen)
Bugs Bunny wins.

Popeye, if spinach

Can any of them top fucking with the others from outside of their reality?

Well deadpool killed his artists, writers and readers in one (very bad) story, so i guess yeah

>Well deadpool killed his artists, writers and readers
If only

This. It would be a spectacular sight to see regardless.

Yes, but as a rule of thumb Bugs never actually starts anything. Whoever starts the fight is the one that loses.