Half English, half Japanese user here

Half English, half Japanese user here.

How jealous are you of my life?

> White man penis size (7 inches), white man height (6 foot)
> Asian intelligence, studying engineering
> Fluent in both English and Japanese
> Can watch native Japanese programmes with no cancer subs
> Travel to Okinawa every year to visit family, where they 2 minutes away from deserted beach, 30 mins away from downtown filled with hot jap women
> Brexit

I love my life

Did your mom get BLEACHED?

>How jealous are you of my life?
sorry you were born a mutt

>you will never have an asian soul because you have lived a privileged life of decadence produced by a perverse capitalist society.

yaaaaa hapa life best life
salute brother.

i lost my dual citizenship T_T

breddy jealous t b h

just want to live somewhere in a japanese village all by myself with a garage with my 80's toyota shitboxes that i take out and brap into the night

>Being a mongrel that can't fully identify with a specific culture
No thanks

Do the people in Japan think you are a freak & foreigner?

Is it ok if I move to japan and impregnate Japanese women with my huge Aussie cock?

Japanese are honorary Aryans. You are better than the rest of the mongrels.

are you a ninja?

t. The Supreme Gentleman

even have the pokeball on the bottom of the passports

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Nobody cares.

You're supposed to give up one of those passports during your early adulthood, so this is probably underage b&.

Sage goes in the options field.

>half gook
>okinawa nigger
i feel bad for you

Are you Karen-des?

>white/asian
>4 incher
mfw

rip in peace Elliot

Only americans aren't allowed to have dual citizenship.

clarify your mom or dad who is white?

you're allowed to have them, they're just not recognized

>family in okinawa

hahaha I'm sorry you're half ryukyuan nigger and half toothless britcuck

>Okinawa
>Japanese

>he watches anime

So you're all gay, and immaculately dressed with perfect hair at all times?

Can't be jap citizen at birth if mother is Japanese, only if father is jap.

T. Half Jap

Also post pic of eyes or David kun

You're supposed to give one of them up at age 22 but nobody does, so meh.

No penalty for not doing it and they can't force you either way

k

Why you have the goatsee pictogram on your passport?

>huge cock

cool story bro.

entirely 100% wrong, citizenship law amended in 1986 you dope

That tasted so good..

I thought Japan didn't recognise dual citizenship?

How did you get away with it?

Keked

Not very, Elliot.

>Okinawa

Okinawans are subhumans. They are a mix of inferior austronesian genes and jap invaders. Your genes are shit tier.

>engineering

Enjoy being a worker bee while a real white guy lords over you in management. A leader has to be charismatic and creative, not be a nerdy hapa who can put 2 and 2 together fast.

Cool thread.

My brother's married to a Jap who's pregnant with his kid. If it's a boy, what should I do to ensure he gdoesn't turn into Elliot Rodgers?

Perhaps Japan only considers it's citizenship valid. Many countries act in such a way.

Proof of my age in pic

My dad is English, my mum is Japanese

Perhaps, I am taller and better looking than like 95% of Japanese men my age, I have lighter complexion and bigger eyes. My hair is very japanese, and I style it well. I get looks from women and I can chat to them as a native.

They don't.

As usual, OP is a faggot and probably underage. I had to invalidate my Japanese citizenship when I turned 20.

t. hapa

>White man penis size (7 inches)
Damn, does whites consider that big?
No wonder white women prefer racemixing

>Perhaps, I am taller and better looking than like 95% of Japanese men my age, I have lighter complexion and bigger eyes.
then prove it.

teach him that it is ok to accept both his japanese heritage and british heritage

he has the advantages of two cultural heritage and the benefits of choosing both or neither when necessary.

>okinawa
> japanese
>chav

Good fer you, buddy.

>pure asian
>normal penis
>somehow looks mixed
>everyone says I look like poopoo in loo

I AM NOT EVEN BLACK OR DARK

Just proved my age, unlucky dude.

That's how the U.S. works actually. They don't ask you to forego your other nation citizenry but they don't recommend keeping it for conflict of itnerest with legalities. See conscription for example.

I myself am immigrating to the U.S. (fiancee is a yank) but I'll be able to retain both Australian and U.S. passports, but as long as I enter the U.S. and leave it with a U.S. passport I am for all intents and purposes in the eyes of the U.S government an American citizen.

Makes more sense.

>Perhaps, I am taller and better looking than like 95% of Japanese men my age, I have lighter complexion and bigger eyes
fuck off chingchong

>Travel to Okinawa every year
Even I know that's the White trash of Japan. My college roommate was a hafu. Better abs than I had, played tennis, preppy new england school no White girl would go near him, Asians felt like tokens if you saw them together.

You are miserable user or would not be here. Who are you kidding? Us or you?

Raise him in Japan

It depends entirely how he looks. If he wins the lottery he will look white and integrate into white society. Otherwise he will be very miserable and will be a reject everywhere he goes.

This guy is a criminal. It's illegal for Japanese citizen to be dual citizen past the age of 20.

Your need for approval is pathetic.

I cringe on your behalf.

u sound ghey af & ur shits all fake breh

t. full blooded japanese

>Australia
>culture
lol ok

These posters are idiots - the supreme gentleman is in the genes.
Half-Asians are twice as likely as pure Asians to have mental illnesses, and three times as likely as pure Europeans. Breeding with Asians seems like a good idea at first, but you'll only produce shitty offspring.

>My dad is English, my mum is Japanese
We got the next Elliot Rodgers here. Good luck man. You've got the ego of halfus like him with asian mothers. It's all downhill once you grow up.

Okinawans are not Japanese

help me

I look like a mixed mongrel

I think he's gone. Note to newfags: don't come on here and tell us you love your life.

No one would be here if not miserable.

>2 minutes away from deserted beach

That's because of radiation levels dumbass. Enjoy Godzirra

>in reality is a lowlife Amerilard English teacher that went there hoping to slay Nip pussy but can't because he's too fat so he comes to Sup Forums and makes shill threads every other day

M U T T L I F E
U
T
T
L
I
F
E

Still here, these replies are brilliant, keep them coming

i just like the anonymity

post pic pls.

>Mfw already doing that.

thats because you're automatically creating an cognitive dissonance by saying "you're the same as everyone" when in reality you have been exposed to two different cultures with 2 different sets of norms

Approximately 0%.

I was under the impression that Japan doesn't allow mixed citizenship. How did you get past this?

*tips katana

On! Oim an uhmercun ceetizen, moit, oi got roits.

Sorry mate, but I still don't believe you. By the time I was 19 I was getting letters from the MoJ saying that my Japanese citizenship would be cancelled in short order if I didn't provide them with a decision about which country I wanted to be a citizen of. I chose Burgerland since I've lived here for most of my life, my family is here, and don't like the insane Japanese work ethic.

It's not implausible that you have a twin who chose alternate citizenship.

if you're not LARPing,you know Okinawa is Japan's garbage dump and the entire thing full of US military niggers raping.

Not everyone worships nips and cartoons. It's basically a front to keep the Jews from shutting us down.

>> White man penis size (7 inches)
hehe, honkeys wish they had meat that big.

Lets see

>no guns
>no property rights
>both countries the size of a shopping mall in USA
>will get destroyed by chinks shortly
Id rate it a 5/10

Found OP

I plan on going to the civics test wearing a star spangled banner tank top to better fit in with the burgers

Boipussie pleas :3

You're just a navy mutt. Your dad is probably a fucking weirdo who got trapped by impregnating a Japanese "undesirable"

I'm not jealous at all, user.

If its true, keep on rockin'.

I'm happy that you love your life.

I wish I could say the same.

>My dad is English, my mum is Japanese

Please kill yourself before you kill white women and an hero yourself

>>>www.reddit.com/r/hapas

Jesus Christ your forearms are thin

Do you workout?

You'll have to give up your shitposting.

>Okinawan
>Japanese

You're a brown jungle monkey!

You're not even Yamato!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ur 24 & still studying?? lmaoing at ur life

No he's just half Japanese

Isn't Okinawa the island where people look more Thai than Jap.
Seriously you must look hideous if you're an okinawa+white mixture.

I don't envy you user. I envy Musk. I envy people in silicon valley who are making a career on AI. I envy those who work with code and make millions.

>Asian intelligence
Is this supposed to be impressive? The Asians countries have produced very little worth preserving.

I thought you were dead, Elliott?

Actually 23, lmaoing at your inability at basic maths. I'm doing an integrated masters degree, I took a gap year and I did a years internship.

lmao indeed

I've tried, but can't build any meaningful muscle mass. I guess it's a side-effect of the mutant hapa body type which honestly shouldn't be allowed to exist in nature.

It's been said but it's worth repeating

>Okinawan
>Japanese

No one working with "code" makes millions, you favela nigger.

t. C.S. grad making $90k

>European Union

i need japanese girls to shit in my mouth