This is Katana. Her sword traps the souls of its victims

This is Katana. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gsLV1gsJCE?t=891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They could have partially redeemed character just being absent in their cut by giving a single line of English dialogue at the end. Even throw away line that she just doesn't want to talk to criminal scum.

No this is Katana. And her Dad is Alfred Pennyworth

>literally every DCEU movie has horrendous dialogue and an absurd amount of exposition
>retards will endlessly defend them

>literally every DCEU movie is a shallow quipfest with little actual decent character development
>GOTG the only Marvel Movie that looks different from the others and has any sort of style to it

>pretty much forget Marvel movies soon as you leave the theaters

>>retards will endlessly defend them

>Literally every cape movie is dumb popcorn shit that could easily have stayed at Sup Forums
>Sup Forums will endlessly come here to defend them

>>pretty much forget Marvel movies soon as you leave the theaters

That seems like a neurological problem. You should see a doctor.

Write that down, right now. 'Memory loss - go to doctor'.

Do it before you forget.

>We need an Asian female who's associated with Batman and is best known for being an expert in martial arts.

>I know, let's use Katana!

Fuck you guys.

My poor waifu.

Babs is the true batgirl though

Why would cass be on suicide squad?
Cassfags are retarded.

Only because she's the only one who's been adapted into anything other than comics.

This was a perfect opportunity to do that.

"She'll play no actual role in the events of this movie."

First of all, same reason she was on the Justice League Elite.

Second of all, read the thread. I was talking about Beware the Batman, not Suicide Squad.

I humbly submit that the retard is you.

Why would Katanna be on Suicide Squad?

Because she and Flagg have a history.

>somebody bashes DCEU
>retards instantly attack Marvel like it will make DCEU movies suck less

She's got his back, senpai. Follow the story.

I kind of miss WW2 spy Alfred, his whole Post-CoIE backstory was really awesome.

Why would she be in over Babs?

In what? What are you asking?

That's not true. Cass was in that video game and Steph camoed in YJ and probably would have had a bigger role in S3.

>Cass was in that video game
What video game had Cass in it?

>In the Justice League season one finale "The Savage Time" (based in the DC animated universe), a girl is seen with Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, and Dick Grayson in an alternate timeline that bears a resemblance to Cassandra. The creators of the show have stated this as an uncredited cameo.

>Cassandra Cain as Batgirl appears in a cameo alongside Robin (Tim Drake) in the video game Batman: Dark Tomorrow.
>She can be made in the character creator in Lego Batman: The Videogame.
>Cassandra appears as Batgirl in DC Universe Online voiced by Mindy Raymond.
>Cassandra also appears as Batgirl in two Batman games made by The Learning Company: Toxic Chill and Justice Unbalanced.
>Cassandra Cain appears as a Batgirl variant obtained by online challenge in the mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Still though, all of her appearances have been short cameos, with no real focus. She's never been in anything to show anyone who didn't read comics who she was.

Essentially everyone seems to have forgotten Cass exists.

What does her ass trap?

She's in Tec right now. She'll never be adapted to anything else because normies (where most of the money is made) would reject her for Babs.

youtu.be/9gsLV1gsJCE?t=891

...huh. She was in some licensed kid's game. They even got her speech pattern right. I'm...actually impressed.

STENCHADEATH

>tfw no nude pics yet

Because she can cut all of them in half with one sword stroke just like mowing the lawn.

Sea men.

>>pretty much forget Marvel movies soon as you leave the theaters
Nobody actually does this. The only people who seem to are just Snyderfags.

holly shit she has a booty!

she did though. in the bar scene.

No she didn't.

I think Suicide Squad was a schizophrenic piece of garbage like everyone else. That said, since Flag was fucking a witch, it does stand to reason that his 'magic doesn't exist' phase is past.

>something something DC
>OH YEAH WELL WHAT ABOUT MARVEL???

>WillShot: to honour among thieves.
>QTana: I'm not a thief

Well user's got a point. Can't remember the last Civil War thread i've seen here, but i have seen a fuckton of SS threads. Now i know SS is still fresh but there is also a lot of BVS and especially MOS threads too.

Good reason because nobody gives a shit about Marvel movies after they watch them.

no this is katana. Her sword traps the souls of its victims, and she has sex with harley quinn

Post more Karen lads.

And then what? Does the sword get more powerful each time it absorbs a new soul?

Could've been redeemed if they
>Gave her a real reason to be there
>Cool shit to actually do
>Have her character revealed by means other than clunky exposition from a slack jawed yokel.

was soul trapping important to the plot? seems like the only excuse I can think of for that forced stunted dialog

Nope, it was just shitty exposition.
I guess they thought it was a cool element of the character but couldn't think of an organic way to actually bring it up since they were just killing soulless monsters the whole movie.
I mean MAYBE they could've brought it up when she was getting revenge in the flashback but nah.

No. Katana served no purpose whatsoever in the movie.

But does she have your back?

I want to cut those fucking hairs in front of her fucking mask.

Pleb detected.

Alfred is Jason Statham in Beware the Batman.

Katana is cute and pure! PURE!

Katana is a 11/10.

Katana has a FAT ASS.

I just want to bite her ass.

Yeah, clearly the proper thing to do would be to have her stand around and no one in the audience has a fucking clue who she is.

Why there is so much Katana right now?

You're being sarcastic but given how things turned out, it may have been a better alternative.
She was hottest girl in a shit movie that just came out.

Because she was a character straight out of a fucking anime and people liked it.

>Please make this female non-white non-legacy character popular with mainstream audiences so people will stop saying we're racist and sexist

> This is CIA , his plane traps the souls of the people it crashes

Shut your fucking mouth. Babs as Oracle has developed her character more than her entire BG tenure.

Such is the power of a generally well-received movie.

Have you fucking seen her? She's probably the hottest Asian person I've ever seen, and I exclusively jack off to JAV.

Anri Okita hasn't got fucking shit on her. The costume is doing wonders, obviously, but still.

>why isn't everything giving 10 minutes of explanation?
It's amazing how average moviegoers are smarter than capeshit fans.

>Average Moviegoer is smarter than capeshit fan
>Needs clunky exposition to explain whatever is happening around them

Because she's literally the first attractive young woman in a DC movie since Michelle Pfeiffer. We've had boxes, manjaws, twigs, pig noses, and old ladies past their primes for the last 20 years and nothing else. Now we have a qt pure asian, so we're rejoicing.

>Guardians of the Galaxy different to other Marvel films
What? It's literally every Marvel film ever, but in space.

The only part of the movie that didnt make sense to me was them casting an Asian woman to play Katana. Why not a black woman? They lost all credibility to their ability to insert black people into non black roles with this move.

Cain isn't a very Asian name.

Granted she was probably there to counter Enchantress, what with her soul sword probably able to extract Enchantress' soul from June without killing her.

Rephrased:

Go off course, and your ass is grass. Guess what the weedwhacker is?

That's not even a bad idea actually but I don't see anything implying it was the case.
If she was Rick's ace in the hole they could've had a scene where Rick and her allude to their plan. Or hell since they're so exposition happy he could've just literally blurted out his plan while she was attempting it.

Also hot springs scene when?

>what with her soul sword probably able to extract Enchantress' soul from June without killing her.

wasn't that the scene inside the trailer, of her using her powers and eyes turning black

>Cain isn't a very Asian name.

Cass is half white.

no but you can cum on her back

DC should let Tamaki Nozomu do a Katana manga.

I just want her to get a solo movie, or at least feature heavily in a Batman movie, or leading an Outsiders movie or SOMETHING. Her 5 seconds of screentime were infinitely more interesting than the actual plot, yet she just got handwaved. Karen Fukuhara deserves better, and also she should have sex with me in costume.

Katana was in the show to set up the Outsiders.

What about her pussy?

>This is Kitana! She's here to mow the lawn!

Traps the swords of her victims.

There are succubi in DC?

God I fucking CGI. That ugly as shit blocky artstyle. What the fuck were they thinking with that garbage

She didn't talk.

For a literal hour.

I would have thought the soul stealing would have been important but apparently not

When you put it like that, she really is a retarded character.

I mean, "edgy name, never speaks, X relative was murdered by Y villain, has a mystical asian weapon, her name is a mix of weaboo and edgy" it's a description you would expect from a devianart OC with a black and red color scheme

Blame CN. They were strong-arming CGI on the studio.

Can someone tell me why suddenly Lex Luthor is reduced to Batmans butler?

There are always a few token good guys, who actually volunteer, on Suicide Squad. Flagg and Nightshade are two, Vixen was another.

What's happening to her boob in this picture?

>man from space who is very strong
>the world as we know it is changed forever
>absolute proof that tangible souls exist, along with a person who can entrap them by killing people
>eh, whatever

This joke got old the moment it was conceived.

He is more like Jason Statham.

>x relative murder by Y villain
That's an extremely common thing in fiction.

More like she captured my soul with her that ass.

Like the Bane posting?