He doesn't know that Russia will fall apart in less than 10 years time

>He doesn't know that Russia will fall apart in less than 10 years time

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Death-Of-Stalin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

possible, russia has been dominated by one man too long, it doesn't have healthy active public interaction with government office and all that

Bitch fuck you motherfucking bitch

please never post again

Which republic will Saakashvilli end up ruling?

Free (You)

I've heard that 10 years ago.

Excellent post

No one was expecting USSR to break up either.

is Putie grooming any successors? is anyone else cunning and brutal enough to govern your post-apocalyptic hellscape?

10 years is literally 10% of finlands existence

no one wants that. not even Germany, the USA, or China want that (despite what some russians might think). The chaos would be bad for everyone, and increase the chance of Russia's successor-states using nukes against each other or anyone who they feel threatened by. If things get bad enough, the great powers will lend aid, loans, logistics, etc to help stabilize Russia.

Be patient, Sweden had to bring them up out of prehistory before they were ready.

Wouldn't some of these territories just be a few isolated towns? How would they even be a fucking country they could get conquered by a particularly cold winter.

I don't know, most people had a feeling that teetering mess wouldn't last forever, my father was just surprised it actually happened in his lifetime.

>coming from Australia

It was right into USSR constitution. Yea, no one could actually live, but there was a possibility.
>is anyone else cunning and brutal enough
Looks like you don't understand how our government really works. It doesn't matter, who officially in charge. Half-year of PR on TV and anyone will be seen as cunning and suitable for the job. Especially if you don't really have to actually do anything.

>is Putie grooming any successors? i
Nope he's like Stalin thinks he gonna live forever and too paranoid that successor would oust him.

but is it true that Putin individually is responsible for restabilizing russian society after the post-communist period? that is the meme many people try to spread

What's the point to keeping around the Jewish Oblast? There aren't many Jews living there. So does Russia not pay attention to the Eastern half of their country?

most russians can't even afford to ever travel there

Oil prices are responsible for that. Putin is just a talking head on TV, cover up for some people who just want to make money. When he dies they will put another one and so on and so on.

>Looks like you don't understand how our government really works. It doesn't matter, who officially in charge. Half-year of PR on TV and anyone will be seen as cunning and suitable for the job. Especially if you don't really have to actually do anything.
Reread modern history pal, Berezovsky wanted Putin to be just a marionette but Putin actually took control. He's not a marionette.
If he was Medvedev would just take his place and Putin would go on retire and there wouldn't be that retarded double team shit which was mocked by pretty much everyone.
He's a dictator there is no way around it stop being in denial.
After his death this shit country will crumble like a card house.

It's just a name. Stalin planned to send all jews there until Israel was created.

>After his death this shit country will crumble like a card house.
at least then you won't have to deal with tuvans, chechens etc.

>He's not a marionette
Yeah, right.
>If he was Medvedev would just take his place
Medvedev used as someone who looks weak compared to Putin. Vatniks fucking despise him so they love Putin even more.

So who are those omnious puppeteers of Putin?

>Russia will fall apart if oil prices go down j-just wait
>Russia will apart if sanction are imposed, j-just wait
>Russia will fall apart if Putin dies j-just wait

I lived in Siberia for all my life. What do you mean by the "point"?

I guess all our oligarchs and high-rank officials are in it together. And ones who actually make decisions are probably doesn't show their faces.

>Stalin dies
>infighting
>Most scummy out of bunch gets to top
>get ousted and replaced with not very bright guy who suits everyone
>Hardliner get in, start purging but dies do to pure health
>Another spoiler who suits everyone get in.
>Liberal idealist get in. Start reforms, country collapses.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce

Yeltsin=Modern Lenin
Putin= Modern Stalin
???=Modern Khrushchev

>stalin dies
>farce

can't wait to see that film in march

I'm going to be there opening week

Yes, that film looks like a lot of fun and actors are good.

I don't no man, I think it already fall apart long time ago. Now it's time to summon heroes and good forces.

Let's hope. Honestly, even our history teacher at university admits that it would probably be THE ONLY way for russia(s) to join the world community, effectivelly fight corruption (which is definitely the biggest problem here) and to finally prosper.

About that, they would create a local bandit groups and will begin to kidnap people attack cities. That people lives on crimes. So when this happens they a must be napalm'd and nuke'd.
No one wants a neighbor ISIS around.

>>Russia will fall apart if oil prices go down j-just wait
>>Russia will apart if sanction are imposed, j-just wait
literally never heard anything like that. about putin, yes i did but let's wait what will actually happen

>said the increasingly nervous finnish man for th 192713950th time this millenia

Banned in Russia

You can also read comic on which film is based it's only two issues.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Death-Of-Stalin

>No one wants a neighbor ISIS around.
Exactly

Russia has existed for less time than Finland

Russia is somewhat Finland (part of it culture desu)

>Modern stalin
Dumb russkie, he is modern brezhnev, but better

>let me tell you about your country which is located on another continent and which Ive never been too

I am volga german

Can't be true, Stalin killed all of you.

Lol no he deported us but we were too relevant to be killed, unlike h*hols,p*les and b*lts

He didn't kill mentally ill turkish tribes so ikibey is alright