We Need to ID His Victim

So Nate Parker, creator of the upcoming Kill Whitey piece "Birth of a Nation" was accused of raping a Penn State freshman when he was a student there in 1999/98.

According to an interview with the alleged victims brother:
variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parkers-accuser-committed-suicide-in-2012-her-brother-speaks-out-exclusive-1201838508/
She killed herself in 2012. The brother claims she was a headcase from the trail at which Parker was acquited through the rest of her sad life. She OD'd on Benadryl at a treatment facility.

What remains unanswered: was his victim a White woman?

Why is this important?

Parker has apparently inserted a fictitious occurance into Nat Turner's history, the rape of his "wife" by - you guessed it - evil white men.

It's very interesting if someone accused of raping and destroying the life of a woman of a different race inserts into his grievance narrative (co-wrote with his partner in rape) a spectacular depiction of interracial rape with the colors inverted.

If his victim was a young white girl, how does that reflect on this scene of white on black rape he and his fellow accused wrote in to this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/inside-the-nate-parker-rape-case.html
twitter.com/Liberatedking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bumperino

knowing nigs it was

bump, we must know

>giving a shit about Hollyweird

can't find the article right now, but I remember reading one that had a still frame of Parker's invented scene.

The still had a beautiful black woman in period slave dress looking down at the floor, kneeling, fearful with a white hand set on her collarbone from behind.

Very dramatic.

Also, the brother of the accused was identified by Variety as "Johnny". That's not that informative, but if it was Teyshawn I wouldn't have made this topic.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/inside-the-nate-parker-rape-case.html

Thx

but he a gud boi nauw.

>not wanting to ruin their latest propaganda piece and redpill more people

So white or not? I don't want to read all that.

Yes white.

Sure, but this is a very different context.

Parker is obviously a "talented tenfer" just going by his word salad excerpts in articles as well as how warmly (((Fox Searchlight))) has embraced him.

This isn't common street crime nigging.

If his victim is who I suspect, and given context by his aggressively anti-white film production, something much more sinister than run of the mill nig-shines was behind this crime.

He and his boy didn't just rape this girl. They abused her at trial and organized group intimidation against her after.

I understand now why the KKK lynched these monkeys in the good old days

Can you highlight where you saw this?

I mean the clues are abundant:
>"Jennifer"
>scholarship student

But I missed anything definitive.

What's needed is a face. A picture of a young, white girl with hope in her eyes.

Can I just summarize it. Basically, the coach of Nate Parker thought this girl was just another white girl who felt guilty about the fact she slept with a black man and therefore she is calling it rape.

Gotcha, I'm rolling back through the article now.

What's needed is an ID and a picture since the (((daily beast))) isn't giving her name to
>(((protect the victims family)))

Probably not going to happen man. I'm just so mad right now. Have you noticed that those who claim victim the loudest are never actually the victims. This rapist has been portraying the "whites" as the rapists when he himself is a rapist.

kek

Recalls a great proverb from the Poles (original shitlords):
"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

On this case, all I really want to do is just find an obituary with a pic and forward it to Drudge then go to bed. He's been posting articles on this shit and has ungodly audience. If it's a one in a million chance, it's worth effort.

>She said she then entered another room, changed into a T-shirt someone handed her and fell asleep in a bed.

>But Celestin told police Jennifer was flirting with him as she admired the apartment’s decor: two painted portraits of Parker and Celestin hanging on the wall.

>two painted portraits of Parker and Celestin hanging on the wall.

Fucking Christ these niggers bahahahahahha

>told police Jennifer was flirting with him

Anyone enough of a faggot to hang a portrait of himself in his shithole college apt. probably thinks the world is 'mirin by being within a quarter mile of muh dick.

English to Nigger dictionary:
Shallow, slow breathing: wants dat dick

The rape victim was sucking off his massive bbc during the so called rape so idk how that falls under involuntary or forced.

>"Other victims" are yellow
Kek

>nigger muh dik testimony
>this is what happened
At least we made it this far without the cuckposters getting the scent.

Here's muhdick's twitter:
>twitter.com/Liberatedking
>king
fucking meme magic