Car crashes in to something

>car crashes in to something
>instantly explodes into a massive fireball

How do they keep getting away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKQ-U-rnLdo
youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE
youtube.com/watch?v=8jCvkhfZjp4
youtube.com/watch?v=y7XzSNSHZ9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd like to crash my face into her soles

source?

looks like dick and balls LOL

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

But it does happen every once in a while in real life so why not put it in a film to enhance the scene.

A car crashing into a wall isn't going to make it explode.

i wanna open her asscheeks and place my face in between them then let the cheeks so go that they slap me

also why do women do this?

Sweet glory the brapper on that THOT

if it's poorly built (Read: American) it can happen

Catch fire? Maybe. Completely burst into a ball of fire on impact? No.

>car gets shot
>explodes

because it looks cool and movies are about visuals
especially considering that unless you are from the middle east or european you are not used at seeing explosions

It's enough shot down Americans for us in your movies.

Bbbrrraaapppfpfpoofofooooppffffppppp

>make eye contact
>explode

What's it like knowing the only worth you have depends on how much random men want to put their dick inside of you? Must be stressful being a woman desu. Knowing you have to catch a man before your looks start to fall apart at around 25.

Who hurt you?

Only stressful for ugly fat women who can't find men. I would assume bombshells who aren't blazing feminists don't really care that much.

>before your looks start to fall apart at around 25
t. /r9k/uck

No one. I'm happily engaged. Be honest with yourself, how often would men surround themselves with women if it wasn't for the fact they want to fuck them? Women know that their only card to play is their pussy and they play that card close to the chest.

Fireball effects are done using gasoline. A vehicle that uses gasoline can actually erupt into a massive fireball when it crashes.

What really irks me is when they use TNT and there's a massive fireball.

>those times when user thinks he's really talking to the women in the image when he replies.

Christ, thanks for the /s/ nostalgia.

Rest assured, I have no delusions of speaking to women when I browse Sup Forums

Let's review:

>What's it like knowing the only worth you have depends on how much random men want to put their dick inside of you? Must be stressful being a woman desu. Knowing you have to catch a man before your looks start to fall apart at around 25.

Sup roastie you feeling the drag of time yet?

>Rest assured, I have no delusions of speaking to women when I browse Sup Forums
>Sup roastie you feeling the drag of time yet?

irony

it is totally realistic heres a documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=gKQ-U-rnLdo

>convert to Islam
>drive car into group of people
>car instantly explodes when hitting the first كافر

>shoot red barrel
>it explores

>I'm happily engaged
To a man right, because the way you talk about women, it seems to me that you can't stand them.

comics have infiltrated cinema

>gasoline on the ground
>protagonist lights it by dropping a zippo lighter

so these threads are just fine with a big ass in the OP, but when I start one with a frog I get banned?

fuck the new janitors.

What's the deal with this new janitor thing, I wasn't able to come to Sup Forums yesterday.

>not having a wife to sit and shit on other women with you

take a look at this pleb

U gay?

>>not having a wife
Normalshit get out.

Fuck off to /r9k/, autistic crybaby.

>that bit in American Psycho where he shoots the cop care and it explodes and he looks at his gun in confusion

giv brap gf

Go back to tumblr faggot

I'm confused. Did that part where he ran around town shooting everyone he saw actually happen or was he just having a mental breakdown?

this some instagram slit? if so, who?

Kiss my ass, mate.

pit whore.

Lol a slag who goes on tumblr

What's it like being a sad virgin who will never be touched by a beautiful woman?

>black hair + blue eyes
Perfect combo.

None of it happened. He's a fucking dork who almost passes out over some business cards. Remember at the end with the guys watching tv and his pal goes "Sure he comes off as a nice guy but on the inside..." and patrick drearily thinks "whats on the inside doesn't matter"

Yeah so?

Wanna shag?

you're projecting again user

Likely this takes place in an action movie where a ton of other impossible things are also happening, you fucking autistic child.

>I WANT MUH ACTION MOVIES TO BE REULISTIC

Fucking idiot.

It hurts.

Why is this thread still up?

No one knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE

I love the 21 jumpstreet reboots take on it. Both times its fucking hysterical.

janitors are deleting posts with pepes on /vg/ as well. this place is becoming reddit.

>based

Good. I've had it with this retarded r*ddit frog.

pepe being the most normie """meme"""" ever created, its like the franchising of memes. this is what makes you proud? god

regardless of meme quality, deleting posts that aren't cp is faggotry. I would like one site on the internet that doesn't censor posts.

This. Wojak is okay but pepe is fucking annoying garbage.

Pepe has become reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=8jCvkhfZjp4

being an ebin contrarian is a shitty meme too

Indeed. I want to talk about my waifu Jenny Nicholson without the mods interfering.

>Wojak is okay
Based.

It's ambiguous. If you think otherwise you're kind of a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7XzSNSHZ9Y
Really makes you think

delete this.

40 years ago, maybe. The Ford Pinto hasn't been manufactured in a while.

I kind of want to lick my girlfriend's ass. Since this board is full of faggots I'm assuming some you have done it. What's it like?

The only we've taste is our own, it's not bad.

Enjoy your throat cancer, degenerate.

bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk