In 2010 David Crowley, an Iraq veteran, aspiring filmmaker and charismatic up-and-coming voice in fringe politics...

In 2010 David Crowley, an Iraq veteran, aspiring filmmaker and charismatic up-and-coming voice in fringe politics, began production on his film Gray State. Set in a dystopian near-future where civil liberties are trampled by an unrestrained federal government, the film’s crowd funded trailer was enthusiastically received by the burgeoning online community of libertarians, Tea Party activists and members of the nascent alt-right. In January of 2015, Crowley was found dead with his family in their suburban Minnesota home. Their shocking deaths quickly become a cause célèbre for conspiracy theorists who speculate that Crowley was assassinated by a shadowy government concerned about a film and filmmaker that was getting too close to the truth about their aims.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/10/death-of-a-dystopian
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump?

>

Holy shit, I didn`t know he died, I though he coudn`t get the money for his film.

>conspiracy
The never ending ongoing totalitarian self domestication of the human race is not a conspiracy theory but historical fact. Move along citizen, there are 1000 films on the topic already out there.

What are some good ones? My time is very precious to me

I mean Atlas Shrugged already had a trilogy.

BUMP

Wasn't the guy making the film from Sup Forums?

This is crazy if true

Endgame by Alex Jones will cover all the bases. And no, I'm not kidding.

It is impossible to tell what is disinfo, psyop or truth. Pastor Alex Jones is suspected CIA Mockingbird agent and a devout Roman Catholic, possible Jesuit coadjutor. He in reality works for Disney - ABC. He himself may not even know what he is!

I would go so far as to say unless you actually want to rule the world, unless your objective in life is not happiness, pay no attention to the men behind the curtains. People like Alex Jones appear ill physically and mentally to me.

>sketchy as fuck death happens
>immediately brand whomever calls it out as a conspiracy nut

It's an interesting, tragic story, but it's pretty clear this guy descended into madness

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/10/death-of-a-dystopian

You have no actual idea of what you're talking about. Alex Jones rants against Catholicism and the jesuit Pope almost every day.

I've been following him since Bohemian Grove. He's definitely aware of his media personality and I don't get how people who has been listening to him for a while don't understand his honeypot tactic from a propaganda point of view: people go to his videos to laugh at his conspiracy theorist over-the-top persona... then become redpilled in the process.

His old documentaries are legit and essential redpilling weapons. I've successfully awakened many friends and family members by beginning with "Endgame":

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8

One of the best explanations of our reality in documentary format, specifically tailored towards bluepilled people. And yes, it names (((the names))).

John Pilger's The War You Don't See is a nice follow-up.

He rants about the modern institution of the Catholic Church, I.E. the pedo homo priests and the pope that keeps licking the feet of muslims and saying that communists think the say same Christians do.

Fucking embarrassing. Grow up and read more objective, fact-based reporting. Not as edgy or fun but you'll actually learn about the world around you.

I agree, have you read the latest material put out by Huffington Post? It's great, so inspiring and eye opening.

See, you're proving my point. That that's even your point of reference is insular and anti-intellectual. There's a whole world of well researched journalism out there, but it takes a few minutes to read, sometimes up to an hour. No easily digestible memes or video clips, but it's worth it in the end.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but I see your point, I only read CNN and it's so much better.

Watch the fucking documentary and fact-check what it portrays. Then talk.

bump for actual red pilled descusion

Was this film ever made?

Red Pill: there's a movie floating around with Alex Jones in it with the same name but it's not the real movie because Alex Jones is a shill.