>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana,_São_Paulo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinks everywhere
Really?

Safer than Brazil.

Is it really easy to legally get a passport quickly in Argentina???

You need to live in Argentina for 2 years to get your citizenship.

Argentina is the most European country in the Americas. More European than the United States.

Just look at the Argentine cities, they are built in the European style, with their squares, avenues, cathedrals and historical centers. Now compare that with Amerifat cities. They do not even have cities, not in the European sense of city, they just have residential neighborhoods of cheap houses and business area with uglt skyscrapers.

Also, if you go to Falklands and get some fake birth certificate there, you can get Argentinian passport on spot.

You need to set foot here and go to a govt office and you get it in a bunch of months If you are brown skinned you have it even before you move here, it's already prepared waiting for you to ask for it

This country sucks ass

I wonder where all that comes from...

das right

Rather live in Brazil and marry a qt 2bh. Yeah I've heard it was only 2 years. Wonder if the British would be willing to give sell me one.

I'm mix Nigerian Bolivian born in Canary Islands. Can I get the Argentinean passport easily? I hear there are many people like me there.

Go on....I am serious

Get Brazilian citizenship is really easy for any white people (By Brazilian law, every Caucasian is white).
>have money and want to build a small company here??? Free citizenship
>want to spend your retirement here? Free citizenship
>just happen to live few months with the same person? Congratulations, our government now think that you are "married" with them and you get a free citizenship
>you went to Brazil and forgot to leave because you where too drunk? Nice, now you are Brazilian too.

I'm not memeing. Just enroll at university and you're undeportable. Hell, just set foot here and you'll never be deported. Or claim to be venezuelan escaping from Maduro and say that your documents were left in Venezuela

It's a fucking joke

Just to clarify what my neighbor is telling.

Argentinian constitution don't believe in illegals.

It does but it isn't applied unless you seriously fuck up with a big fish

Damn...I need to book a flight. I could really see myself living in both. What happened to citizenship laws? If y'all are not bullshitting me. I will make a trip down there. Haven't left the US since 2016

Sounds like Canada, sounds like America, sounds like Australia, sounds like England.

Sounds like the whole damn world.

Leaving europe was a mistake I won't forgive my ancestors for.

Does that include some bunda?

>In 2011 the Federal Chamber of Paraná established that nobody can be considered an illegal alien in Argentina, since the concept of legality applies only to actions violating criminal laws.
>What happened to citizenship laws?
Low birth rates...
Even Brazil has a meme birth rate.
Also, almost our entire population come from immigrants. Even the Indians have some European or African ancestry.
If you want to go to Brazil, I strongly recommend the State of Santa Catarina.

As much your hearth desire. Just please drive safe. Here in south we have a meme about Argentinian drivers (because you guys go crazy reaching our beaches)

>the Federal Chamber of Paraná
Which is not the National Government. The government is planning to deport people from specifically bolivia, peru, etc with criminal records but at the same time they're bringing millions and millions of colombians and centracas so it's the same thing

i can get british citizenship but i'm too lazy to apply for it
i'd rather get a south american citizenship desu

>SC
Floripa is where I want to visit. Of course Porto Alegre, Sao Paolo etc.....The German cities are on the list also.

>Porto Alegre
Just DON'T. Seriously, complete shithole.
Capitals are almost always the shitholes of all our states (except Curitiba. Curitiba is "first world city")

Also, São Paulo is not good for tourism. The only reason to go there is for business. Imagine the biggest city in Latin America where everyone drives a car (or try). You literally take 2 hours to go to anyplace. Not to mention the pollution...

as a tourist how do i avoid ending up on liveleak?
also how are the whores?

You are not the first person to say PA is a shithole. Yeah I'll just stick to SC and Curitiba for now. I only want to see the Japanese part of SP.

>as a tourist how do i avoid ending up on liveleak?
Easy:
>don't go to slums.
>ask your hotel if the region you want to go is safe. (we don't lie about security)
>be aware of negros (it's not racism in Brazil, it's common sense)
>be aware of two males driving bikes (red flag if one is not using helmet)
Generally, just stay in the tourist spots. Police is strong present there.

>also how are the whores?
Nigga, If you need to pay for sex, you must have a comically disfigurement.
Just go to any bar, make eye contact and smile. If she smile back, offer to pay a drink and introduce yourself with a lose handshake.
Start a conversation introducing yourself and things go fast.

>be aware of negros (it's not racism in Brazil, it's common sense)

From what I've heard through the grapevine, Brazil in slave days purposely bred blacks like cattle to have maximum muscle and minimum brainpower so that they have an average IQ of 60 and are also highly inbred.

Was Perón chosen by the people, crazy?

Argentina was essentially built on supplying meat and grain to the British Empire, when that collapsed, their economy went with it and they've never entirely recovered.

>nice description of Russia if you replace chinks with muslims

>Nice description of Russia if you replace chinks with muslims

>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>no national identity
>backwards education system

I don't recognize any of these as part of Russia, but maybe I'm wrong

Yes, it's true.
There is a meme that Portuguese where to lazy to castrate them, but was actually the contrary.
They selected the shortest (bulk) and most docile and made him bread with all slave womans in order to domesticate them (back in time, there was no distinction from a black or a horse).
After the end of slavery, most farm simple dump away their slaves and they went to live in isolated areas where they inbred themselves for generations (some times mixing with natives too), meanwhile, in big cities (port cities), black womans found a decent source of income working with prostitution (most of immigrants where males, and they had "necessities") this is why big cities have washed negros.

>pic unrelated
>OP was describing Russia

Most of your blacks came in the 60's~90's from Africa.
Their ancestor sold the families of the original slaves, they they now milk...

If I remember correctly, most slaves were prisoners that African kings took in wars with a neighboring tribe and wanted to unload, so they readily sold them off to slave traders.

Tribal wars is still a thing in too many places in Africa. First thing that Mandela did when got to power was burn some Khoisan alive because Bantus where the new tribe in power.

Slavery existed in all cultures on earth. Between all religions too...

Europe actually was the first part of the world to get rid of slavery, it had almost disappeared from European countries by the late Middle Ages.

Actually, too many places abolish slavery and went back to it several times in the course of the history.
But Europeans where the ones who force other nations to end slavery, or else...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom

You all fuckers told me in the elections that Mauricio Macri would make Argentina white again

>there was no distinction from a black or a horse
There still shouldn't be.

Brazilians who are descended from ex-Confederates that fled the US in 1865. Some of them went to Europe, others to Latin America and Brazil was particularly popular as it still had slavery.

Where are they and how can I join them?

Curitibanos são um câncer mesmo. Olha essa thread

E ainda por cima são cornos. Olha a chupação de pintos. É indescritível. Venham e comam tudo pra eu bater junto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana,_São_Paulo
They actually spread around the country. But a decent number create a city called Americana.
78% declare them selfs as white...

Negro, só falei bem de curitiba porque é uma boa cidade. Sou de Sta Cruz do Sul. Em outrooo estado.

>he thinks this shithole can ever improve
Kek

Lmao at the incel mad at feminism
Nope

It's okay Juan, muhammad is taking good care of your gf.
>78% declare them selfs as white...
Still whiter than where I am now

Why there are so many Brazilian in a selfhate thead about Argentina?

Originally it was only me.

I am at work, so i just stay on a single thread...

There were blacks in the South who kept slaves as well, this is an embarrassing fact that SJWs have tried to hide. William Ellison of South Carolina was the most famous black slaveowner, the 1860 US census records that he owned 40 of them, and he actively supported the Confederate cause and rented out his slaves as labor for the Southern war effort.

Ellison was almost 70 when the war started and didn't live to see the end of it, his sons became destitute at war's end.

It's still better than Brazil. I actually intend to go live there in a year or two.

The main problem of this country are the argentinian people themselves. Argentinians have a very limited, animalistic cosmovision, all reduced to the most mundane, with no notion of progress and evolution. The argentine mind, puerile and primitive, obsessed with gossip, lust and ostentation, is not fit for the development of a civilized society

Those primitive traits are exploited by the degenerate ruling class, who increases the primitiveness by bringing even more primitive peoples from the continent.

This place has no salvation, it was doomed since day 0.

>embarrassing
Imagining having a national hero who was in fact, the largest slave owner in your country history.
>born as a slave
>rised by a priest
>pretend to be African prince
>bunch of ex slave follow him
>start to capture free blacks and sell them into slavery for booze and guns
>raid farms stealing other slaves
>army march in his hood and cut his head off
>became hero for the negros

Pic related.

I hear that culture is also very stagnant and Argentine pop music sounds like the early 70s Rolling Stones.

>Zumbi today is revered in Afro-Brazilian culture as a powerful symbol of anti-slave and anti-colonial resistance.[1]

Sounds like something out of a college class in applied Marxism.

Nothing bad for a man with around 5k slaves...

no, he's kind of right, the constitution's preamble has that part in which it guarantees a bunch of rights for "its citizens AND ANYONE THAT WISHES TO INHABIT Argentinian land"
that's one of the reasons judges often quote to not go around deporting or enforcing borders

Doesn't that only apply to whites?
>Article 25: The Federal Government will encourage European immigration; and will not restrict, limit, nor tax the entry of any foreigner into the territory of Argentina who comes with the goal of working the land, bettering industry, or introducing or teaching sciences or the arts.

>black
>working

What do you think?

heh, that's a late 1800s article, and if you take a look at the immigration stats, yeah we had a ton of Europeans coming in and almost no neighboring countries
the shift in interpretation on "anyone that wishes to inhabit here" came at around 1950, before that it did prefer European diaspora, nowadays, anyone is good at least on the eyes of the government

Argentina is a shithole. Go to Portugal

This, don't come here

2 days ago I was watching on the news how Cape Town is quite close to being the first big city to run out of water, and they mentioned Sao Paulo is the next one with the biggest risk of something like that happening to them.

Can we send our 40.000 Venezuelans to your country? You are an Arian hidden paradise

no thanks, we already have 30k with 25% of your population

Is it true anyone, even illegals can join Buenos Aires university?

São Paulo is a old history.
They are always at a blink of being without water or electricity because no governor wants to spend money fixing it once for all.
30% of São Paulo water is wasted on broken pipes around the city...

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people

Yeah you're right, especially the white LARPers on this board who keep posting the same image of a bunch of white tourist girls in argentina then claim that argentina is white.

Yes
Mainstream music is lame, some indie bands are okay
The pop music is the standard one from the US or UK, devoid of any substance

Not him, but yes.

Legal or illegal you have to do CBC (Ciclo Básico Común) to get into your career, and that need at least 1 year if you're applied, or 2 if you don't study hard.

Each career has it's own CBC and all of them have argentine history as subject.

except no one claims we're wh*Te, we're AMERINDIANS you disgusting chocolate bar

Sure thing...
If not by Bolivian immigrants, your country would already be more white than some European countries...

>1914
that's before the Great wh*Te Massacre of 1936

>1936
Nothing happen there, everyone was dancing Tango and a few years later thousands of Germans arrive.

Go back to Argentina, please. Everyone knows whites are minotiry everywhere in SA

Tango is part black caribbean, it's not european do you know that, right?

Only if you count inferior races as people.
White men rule most of the continent anyways. LOL

There is a few exceptions where some shitskin is in charge and the population is literally starving because small brain compared to Europeans or Asians.

How do latin americans classify white?is this as weird as USA?

we classify them as subhumans

Not sure about the rest of the continent, but here is still by scientific classification of races (Caucasoid).
Our 15M Arabs are all white by law. The nigger from Fortaleza who infest all threads pretending to be Portuguese because his mother used to hand around with drunk sailor is not white because he is part African.

Not amerindian, black, chink, or middle eastern

Spanish and italian ancestry. Basically they use the time when their ancestors got raped by colonisers to claim that they're white. Yes, they're this big of a cuckold.

we dropped racial classification here like half a century ago, get with the times grandpa

Lmao at the proxyfag mad at argentina in every single thread

Y-YOURE NOT WHITE. NOT WHITE. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

why is the Qatari so obsessed with whiteness?

Obviously "it" is a shitskin and wants everyone to go play in his mudpool

Hello my BLACK friends

it's AMERINDIAN you dumb fuck, get it right

Don't you have a slave to rape?

Uh ya arrancó a mogoliquear mejor me voy a laburar

Qatar banned slavery in 1952.

I don't have that much money. Argentina seems the best choice if i want to get the fuck out of Brazil.