She's only interested in roidheads

lynched rofl

is not my OC

It was KINO

Where is the David Lunch lol guy?

oy vey

dale pooper lol

Probably eating Lunch lol

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful and amazing human being!

>no missoula fag

CHEESE DEAD

DO IT for HER

WRAPPED IN BRIE

Did they fuck?

AND A REAL HERO

What's your dharma, /tpg/?

I hope so, they're so cute together

lol

Lunchposter went on a bender last night and won't be ready to post until lunchtime

Did you make that edit?

this is good

>What's your dharma, /tpg/?
this

david lunch lol

two rides

Lol

Yes.

haha

Shut the fuck up you imposter

No :(

Long hair Sheryl > short hair Sheryl

imagine meeting Kyle haha and then he lets you take seven pictures of him so that you have some rare Kyles nobody else has wow wouldn't that be crazy

Reminder that Hawk's girlfriend's name was Diane. LYNCHED.

ofc

Can we talk about the fact that Mike makes absolutely no goddamn sense and it doesn't matter at this point?

>He was an "ancient spirit" like Bob but also created in the 1940s
>He "found God" even though God isn't real
>People buy shoes from a one-armed dude who speaks in riddles instead of just Foot Locker or whatever
>Bob possessed a little boy which is super-gross
>Bob thrives desperately on "pain and suffering" so for years he possessed a little boy who didn't inflict any pain and suffering on anybody until he was a middle-aged man?
>He thrives on garmonbozia so he possessed Phillip, killed a few people and then sat around for years in Phillip's body not killing people?
>Bob and Mike got matching tattoos which is super-gay and not very evil at all?
>Bob and Mike are obsessed with a boring poem that makes no sense. And it's not like an ancient poem and it's not like either of them sits around writing poems so where did it even come from?
>He cut off his arm so Phillip is missing an arm? What? Did Phillip's friends ask him why he lost his arm and started acting like an ancient ghost? Did he need a backstory? Or did Phillip already not have an arm? Can Mike only possess one-armed dudes?
>Phillip looks exactly like Mike even though nobody Bob possesses looks like Bob?
>Mike still looks like Phillip and ages at a normal rate in the Black Lodge and has a stroke?
>Mike cut off his arm because it was associated with Bob and evil and he loves Jesus? But then he possesses some dude and is complicit in Laura's murder?
>Mike's evil arm has a brain and consciousness and loves garmonbozia but doesn't possess anybody or do anything evil at all?
>Mike cut off his arm because it reminded him of Bob? but he also hangs out with it all day and it's his best friend in the world?
>Mike's arm is also named Mike?
>Mike thinks Dale can destroy Bob who stole "his" garmonbozia from Laura so he waited 25 years doing nothing rather than just, like, killing one more person?

haha

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Predict character arcs.

Bobby will shoot / apprehend Red & win Shelly & his daughter back

Is Lynch a hack?

VEDDERPOST IS THE SECOND WORST MEME ON Sup Forums EVER. KILL IT

Friendly reminder that Kyle confirmed that Cooper gets his mind back in an interview.

>“There are three characters that I play in Twin Peaks. Actually four, but the fourth is only seen for a very short period of time, so we’ll say three. Each character is very distinct, very specific and quite different from the other. And the way I found each of those was a process. So for let’s say the evil doppelgänger, much of that character came from the physical presentation, and how we created the look of that guy. But also inside —not that he’s not human— but he’s almost inhuman, lacking any remorse whatsoever. That was difficult for me to get to, but you just have to think of yourself as a shark in the water.

>The other character of Dougie is almost a blank canvas, he’s almost a newborn in the body of a grown-up person. And that process was more about discovering the world as if seeing it for the first time. So there’s an innocence there, and there’s a sense of timing that is different than what you or I might experience in the world. Things take much longer to explore and experience, and David gave me the freedom to be able to find that.

>And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

streamable.com/36vk5

What about medium-length hair Sheryl?

nope

I don't agree but that's fine
lol

agreed

Yes but he is also a CUTE[/SPOILER]

what's the worst meme user

Post characters that are literally you.

For me it's Laura Palmer --- Nihilistic, intellgent, and with a wicked sense of humor.

your life

>
What did he mean by this?

cute posting. sheryl lee is UGLY!

>
That was very rude of you, user

this I can handle

this is taking things too far

That its been copy pasta'd to hell

/TPG/ POSTERS POWER RANKINGS
1. Judyposters
2. Lunchposter
3. Jumping man poster
4. Missoulaposter
5. dOugei poster
GAP
6. Sup Forumsfags
GAP
9000. Laurafags
9001. Candiefags
GAP
9000000000001. Vedderfags

i hope this guy returns
he funny
make me laugh
gud scene!

>created in 1940s

Not in the least bit confirmed and besides if the lodge is outside time then they could have entered our world in the 1940s yet still *always have been here*

>other stuff

have you not seen enough lodge activity to realise these beings are utterly alien and trying to make "sense" of them is largely futile.

>CUTEREST girl is "ugly"

Bruce Springsteen

wtf i hate trump now

...woah

Holy crap its real!

RETURN WHEN??!?!

You need to stop

well would ya look at the 18 of us go, saturday morning and shitposting in /tpg/ without a care in the world

>donald trump is the vedderposter

YOURE GOING BACK

But it's Saturday evening

wtf i love trump now

Trump would be an LFB lover since she's had a million plastic surgeries like Melania

you didnt need to point that out :(

>watching anime

IS IT FUTURE OR IS IT PAST

I will say she looks adorable here with short hair but otherwise longer hair suits her better

Timezones, walk with me

well, mike isn't good, he has his own motivations which are unclear so far, it does seems like he gets an awful lot of garmonbozia out of bob's pain and sorrow.

Why is this my life. This makes me sad. Kyle MacLachlan is probably doing something fun and healthy and I'm sitting here naked and fat, almost done with a fifth of Dutchcraft already and thinking about how I disappointed my parents in every way

You didn't wash your hands before you sat down to dinner did you?

12:51 EST I'm sitting here smoking weed and using my telescope to see the mcdonalds drive thru line down the street so i can gauge when I should go

>tells her to sit down as soon as she walks in
>chastises her for not washing her hands when she came in

Leland was in the wrong here

>smoking
absolutely dis-gus-ting!!!

CUTEST

Sure it wasn't BOB being a bully?

i'll bully her with my dick

what a face

sheryl fags end your lives

It was a different time

>grabbing her necklace when he knows she doesn't like that