Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Pol pls lv

>Dark blue city scape
>Glass, dirt, and debris exploding all over the place
>Textured, realism-focused costume

Shit, I remember it being pretty clear that Sony was attempting to emulate the success of the Nolan Batfilms, but I really don't recall it being this desperate and obvious.

>some guy wants comic book accuracy
>omg such a racist go back to Sup Forums trump voters
I want tumblr to leave

Fuck off. I'd rather have a diverse cast over what ever the mess Sony wanted to do.

>comic book accuracy
>MCU
pick one or lose twice

Yes.
I'm sorry.

Actually, I'll miss Andrew Garfield as Spider-man, not Marc Webb movies.

>amazing spider-man
>comic book accuracy
Yes i too love the story arc of peter meeting gwen in hs and harry dying on boneitis

true sony tried to do the sinister six after the horror of spider-man 3 why dont people understand that you cant form a villain team in a book if you want their motives clear especially not the sinister six

yes

Good Spider-Man movies died with her.

>"The Dark Knight" invented blue, explosion backgrounds and textures

Kid...

Garfield was a great Peter/Spidey & Emma Stone was the perfect Gwen....but apart from that and the action scenes in the 1st movie the Amazing series was hot garbage

hahaha no

I love how Sup Forums and Sup Forums love to make threads like these as if a worse reboot somehow forgives the issues of previous films

Sadly this.

They had a really great thing going. But ASM2 suffered the same fate as Spider-Man 3 by stuffing things in that they felt had to be put in which made it chaotic. Should have left it was one villain and maybe had a secondary plot about his parents. That was promised after all. And they shouldn't have killed Gwen at all. She was the best part of the movies and their chemistry was fantastic.

>ASM1
>beat-for-beat remake of the first Raimi-Man film with all the personality stripped out and no dramatic resolution in favor of franchise-building teases

>ASM2
>jesus christ i fucking can't even

I'd take a Spider-Man movie performed and cast entirely with penguins before another ASM film.

The idea that people are seriously asking for these movies back just because the new film has minorities in it is mind-boggling. Do you seriously care that little about filmmaking quality, acting, direction, basic understating of act structure, etc that you'll take absolute shit again just for the "proper" skin color of the characters?

She produced ASM (I liked that though so I'm not contesting). Tolmach and Arad took full reigns on ASM 2 and began the Sinister Six and Spider-Man Cinematic Universe bullshit.

The Spider-Man action was great in these movies

>web swinging physics
>crawling around the lizard and wrapping him in a coccoon
>cloth simulation
>ultimate spider-man game-esque webline climbing
>chasing harry around the clocktower
>webshooter sound effect
>quips

That ass, yes. Especially given that flat ass we got in Civil War and can expect in Homecoming.

THIS

>beat-for-beat remake
So Connor found out Peter was Spidey because he was bleeding at the Thanksgiving dinner table that Aunt May was serving at Pete and Harry's college apartment, huh? And Connor threatened Gwen and almost got her killed while he was killing all those Oscorp board directors who were selling his company out from under him, huh? And Conner was trying to get Pete to join him, huh? And Peter beat down on Flash, right?

I could go on but you've already been proven wrong, you'll likely make different points now, right?

>has minorities in it is mind-boggling

Nope. I don't want Webb directing movies, he wasn't strong enough (or had a decent producer strong enough) to prevent Sony's meddling thus it was sausage product in many respects. But it was WAY BETTER cast for something as simple as a bully. They could pick Michael B. Jordan to be Flash and I'd be down with that because he, at least, can look like the kind of guy who might be able to bully a girl, unlike the guy cast.

My big problem was casting Holland and pegging him at such a young age.

Everyone is giving all this shit about all this other stuff and no one is asking about a 15 year old being put in a battle position amidst a group of people who have fought against ALIENS. But, hey, it's MCU so, of course, they can't do anything wrong and if they want a 15 year old in a MCU movie, we should go along with it as not even make a notice that Tony was sober when he decided to go after a kid on his team.
I'm not asking for the Webb films back.

No, Andrew, we don't. Stop calling, this is against the restraining order. Do this again and I'm calling the cops.

>Attempting to replicate
He never said that it created it.

TL;DR
I scanned through it but holy shit you got misunderstood everything that user said.

No. Go away.

No, never.

No, mistake.

I feel like if they got a different director for the second movie the series could have gone for longer.

From leaked Sony messages I think it's reasonable to assume that at least 80% of Sony's problems is Sony.

No, and I never will.

I liked both of the films. I feel like they should have removed Green Goblin from the second film though.

Nope.

Hell, I pirated this soon after it came out and still haven't watched it yet.

I like them too. They're completely inoffensive now that Spidey is in the MCU. I like to think of them as bonus movies.

I'm not a racist so no. :^)