Hey guys, I have an issue

Hey guys, I have an issue.
So I met a negress I actually like.
She is extremely red-pilled on her own race. Not to mention how white-washed she herself claims and appears to be.
I already have a white daughter and have no plans to race mix with this bitch.
What do?

>What do?
Nothing.

If you bring in a black woman into your life you increase the chance of making your daughter into a degenerate racemixer in the future. Keep a distance with her and focus on your child.

This is the best advice I can give to you man even though this will seem ultimately degenerate to most on this board.

I am a successful businessman, good facial genetics, and 3 years heavy weightlifting, my body is really starting to show it.

I find myself to be very redpilled, even beyond here in Sup Forums I try to expand my knowledge of history and politics through literature and other means such as playing historical miniatures games at a local club of nerds.

I have a white fiancée and will be married soon. One child on the way and will likely have at least 1-2 more.

My issue is that I'm a walking horn dog and I really get off on fucking exotic girls. I've gone from complete weeb to alpha in about 5 years and I get off on telling people what to do in my small business.

I refuse to racemix or breed non white children. I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. The one indulgence I allow myself is fucking the shit out of a Spanish or black girl at some beach resort about once every six months. No one knows about this, and I take the utmost precautions to not get her pregnant.

It's kind of pathetic but it's the only way I can keep this beast I've created in check.

SPBP

That's true in most cases.
But my relationship with said negress would have no bearing on my relationship with my daughter.
Unfortunately her mother has already done so.
She is very young and I will have custody of her later in life to red pill her on life.

You seem to have the life as our ancestors had it.
I salute you my Anglo brother.
Thanks for the good advice.

fuck her, why are you asking a bunch of fucking pimply faced neo nazi neckbeard losers that trade anime images.

Lel, I was going to.

this

You can have black friends, you know, Sup Forums will not stalk you and kill you

Just date her.
Only natsoc retards hate all black people.
Niggers are the problem, not decent blacks.

>So I met a negress

That's where you went wrong.

This.
She understands this as well, she knows niggers are the reason their community is discriminated against.

Yea, I know cool blacks, would definitely let them live here as long as they're cunts.

Your fine talk to her date her whatever no big deal as long as shes not a nigger and just a person who cares

not cunts*

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the black woman's superiority over her white counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the white wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries supposedly superior intellect. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.

The black woman is stout, well-made in its curvy and proportioned stature. Crafted by liberal and forgiving gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The black woman's beauty is in the simplicity. Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the white succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Black.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble river deltas untouched by man and apices of etheral africa?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

you know what to do

>as long as they are cunts
I died.
True though.

What.

OP, if this woman is as you described her and you end up loving her, there is nothing wrong with that. It's a simple statement, but I believe it to be true.

Sup Forums is satirical, retard

Ignore the idiots.

There are black people and niggers, she sounds like she's just black. It's the retarded shit they do, say and believe that make them niggers.

Go for it OP.

>meanwhile on bizzarro Sup Forums

What the actual fuck brother.
I died.
You've literally killed me.

Sup Forums is satirical, retard

She literally is.
She works hard, despite her niggerish family. Kind of resents them for their ways.

It's kind of funny honestly.
I took her on a date earlier and it went surprisingly well.
It also so happened to be my biannual LSD 'centering' day.
I expected to get btfo by Sup Forums for even considering a negress.
But Sup Forums surprised me tonight.