Ok Sup Forums, is this an pro or contra AFD advertise??

Ok Sup Forums, is this an pro or contra AFD advertise??

This just looks like the perfect family to me?!

+ The AFD want to liberalize the gun rights in germany, so anybody should be able to defend themself and their loved ones.

How is this an anti AFD add???
Is the FAZ pro or anti AFD...i really can't tell anymore.

Me too
*bump*

yes, this is the nightmare of every liberal in the whole world.

All the femanazis and numales are screaming in agony when they try to look at that picture.
It was an anti AFD add.

>frankfurter allgemeine woche
>gee our print sales are dwindling better start another magazine
They will be dead in a few years anyway

I assume you're being sarcastic. See, we are not Germans anymore. We're citizens of the free world these days, and the free world is scared of our great-grandparents. So clearly we must be too. I mean, it's kind of obvious, isn't it? Kids even learn this in school, after all.

>A thread full of Germans, all talking English to one another.

Coincidentally I hope AfD gains more traction for you guys.

>perfect family
>not this picture

there are rules...and rules are meant to be taken serious!

We do these in English because we're Sup Forumslacks from Germany rather than simply Germans on Sup Forums. Most of the people who post in German do so in non-slice-of-life threads and feel that this is the only place where they can mouth their concerns in their mother tongue. It's suboptimal but I can't really fault them for it.

Coincidentally so do I.

At least your media isn't as retarded when it comes to sales distribution
>making print media targeted at a saturated demographic that does everything over the internet now anyway
>mow new right print magazines are the only political ones selling in Germany

yeah, it's sad that you should be ashamed if you want to protect your totally healthy family life.

Its fucking sad!

I decided it looks comfy. Maybe vote for them.

i sure will....ther is no alternative like the alternive....

>mfw this pic is offensive to most liberals and leftards in germany

Supposed to be contra afd. But it looked more pro afd because people saw nothing wrong with it in the end.

any proof that people didn't?

>an all white family with traditional gender roles is now considered taboo

I want off this planet.

>Ok Sup Forums, is this an pro or contra AFD advertise??

Come on user, don't you realize how fucked up this backwards, antiquated cis-gendered stereotypes are ? These people are literally hitler.

They have 3 children too many, the wife look miserable and oppressed, the man is obviously a nazi that feeds meat to his family, the girls aren't even coalburning, that little boy should be conditioned to become a sterile trap and that dog looks pretty racist to me.

I was referring to the reactions in the Facebook comments on the faz page. People were confused and said that this isn't bad.

Someone read the FAZ and can tell me what is written inside? I dont want to judge by the cover.

WTF i hate germany now!

>no multiracial children
It's shit you fucking neonazi idiot

if nobody can have agun then refugees can be convicted of crimes for owning a gun. mosques with a weapons cache become places a crime has taken place and any that go to them can be suspects in a investigation

unlike america germany has few gun owners. its easier to abolish gun ownership and drive out trouble maker refugees

I don't realy know what to say.

I would love to talk to one of these liberal guys to know what they are thinking.

The only problem would be my urge to punch these idiots straight into their face...

Why dont you ask your local SPD/Linke/GrĂ¼ne party dude?
You can write a mail to most of them. But remember to ask on a blue pilled way.