Even if you dislike the Chechens you have to admit that they are based...

Even if you dislike the Chechens you have to admit that they are based, if Swedes or Germans were as nationalistic as them then Europe would be great.

>Chechens dont allow their women to marry foreigners
>No Gays
>Traditional

Famous Chechen singer tried to marry a Armenian, Kadyrov kidnapped her and brought her back to Chechnya and scolded her on live TV for trying to marry a foreigner

youtube.com/watch?v=XMWTZHrPH1w

Chechen group beating up foreigners trying to pick up their Girls:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJrw59Qrck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imdWiQkcsto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you want approval from white people? White people are the ones who introduced concepts like transgenderism, feminism and gay prides to the world.
Getting the approval of white people is NOT a good thing, because it means you satisfy their utterly insane world view (i.e. transgenders and homosexuals are not mentally ill, women are superior to men and deserve every privilege they get, etc.)

>dude don't marry someone you like because he comes from another part of the world.
Why do betas are so triggered by international marriages?

There are 2 million Chechens in the entire world, half of those are women, and smaller percentage are unmarried women. If you are a Chechen man, there are very few options on the market.
If you're a Hindu or a Han Chinese, obviously you don't need to worry because there are hundreds of millions to choose from. But if you're from a smaller ethnic group, a woman is a valuable commodity, like a rare earth metal.

>dude just marry outside of your ethnic group
Yeah, go tell your mother now that you want to marry a Thai woman or whatever, see how she responds.

>if Swedes
Last time we did that we genocided Danes and invaded Russia

What a bunch of privileged cunts. They survive of the Russians giving them free money.

>Yeah, go tell your mother now that you want to marry a Thai woman or whatever, see how she responds.
I wouldn't marry a Thai because I don't find them fucking attractive but Chechens and Armenians look literally the fucking same.
My parents would be delighted If I brought home a French/Italian/Belarussian/Russian girl and announced our plans to get married in exactly the same way as if she was Polish.

Truly the /r9k/ nation.

>Chechens and Armenians look literally the fucking same
They have a different religion and a different language. The only thing they have in common are superficial things like some dances and whatnot.

Your wife almost has to be from the same ethnic group if you are from a traditional society which places emphasis on the family. She can seamlessly integrate into the household, speak to her in-laws in their native language. She knows the customs, she knows what is expected of her. This is very handy.

Obviously Europeans don't have culture anymore so an Italian and a Pole marrying each other is not a problem because both of them are thoroughly Americanised, so their cultures are roughly the same shit. And when they divorce (which will happen in all likelihood), nobody will care because divorce is seen as the normal conclusion of a marriage in the West.

>Hindu or a Han Chinese
Both of these are meme tier ethnic groups senpai. Especially Han Chinese which erased a bunch of real ethnic groups and mixed it into one meme bowl.

They may look the same but they're not.

>Chechens dont allow their women to marry foreigners
>No Gays
>Traditional

So are they just same as middle eastern sandniggers but Russian

yes

This is why Scandinavians will be extinct in a generation.

>Your wife almost has to be from the same ethnic group if you are from a traditional society which places emphasis on the family. She can seamlessly integrate into the household, speak to her in-laws in their native language. She knows the customs, she knows what is expected of her. This is very handy.
Yeah keep forgetting that the shrinked Chechen brain cannot comprehend that other people given enough time are perfectly capable of learning language and customs of another region. A thai or a somali wife would stick on my family gatherings like a sore thumb for sure because of how physically different she would be from me and my family. But an European woman? Lmao.

>Obviously Europeans don't have culture anymore so an Italian and a Pole marrying each other is not a problem because both of them are thoroughly Americanised.
Nice passive aggressive jab lmao. There's nothing unique about chechen culture outside of primitive muslim approach to life (abu not like something abu smash), that dumbass churka haircut and silly dancing.
I'm fairly certain that the cultural differences between Poles and Italians are far greater than the differences between Chechens and literally any run-off-the-mill middleastern sandnigger.
But the main difference is - we don't get buttblasted when the two get together.

>my polish ass is on FIRE

Nah, give me a gun and leave me alone

>But the main difference is - we don't get buttblasted when the two get together.
That's because Poland and Italy are well off nations that haven't experienced warfare nearly a hundred years. Compare that to Albanians or nearly any other Balkan country.
Your ancestors were like this as well not too long ago.

>marry russian women for 1000 years
>still dont look white

>Of all these, the Belgae are the bravest, because they are furthest from the civilization and refinement of [our] Province, and merchants least frequently resort to them, and import those things which tend to effeminate the mind;
Caesar was right.

>Yeah keep forgetting that the shrinked Chechen brain cannot comprehend that other people given enough time are perfectly capable of learning language and customs of another region.

Obviously a woman can learn your language and your customs, but this is exceedingly rare. How many women are capable of learning a difficult language which has no online learning resources? Very, very few. It is also an unnecessary hassle when you can find a wife to marry from your own ethnic group.

>I'm fairly certain that the cultural differences between Poles and Italians are far greater than the differences between Chechens and literally any run-off-the-mill middleastern sandnigger.

Let's be honest, Poland has absolutely zero unique culture. It is your typical EU-country, completely Americanised. This is why Polish women are so eager to marry outside of their ethnic group, because American culture glorifies to mixing of ethnic groups. Same goes for Italians, Italy is now thoroughly Americanised, except for some parts in the South. I'm very sure a Sicilian farmer would be horrified to find out his beautiful daughter is married to some ugly, balding Polish savage.

If more of the world was like Chechnya we would still be living in the 1700s. A culture of isolation and theocracy doesn't progress, trade, cooperation and exchange of information, technology and resources is probably the biggest factor in Europes historical success.

>How many women are capable of learning a difficult language which has no online learning resources?
>Let's be honest, Poland has absolutely zero unique culture. It is your typical EU-country, completely Americanised.
>I'm very sure a Sicilian farmer would be horrified to find out his beautiful daughter is married to some ugly, balding Polish savage.
Do you have an actual argument that doesn't involve regurgitating a stereotype?

The logic of "I can marry whoever I want but women or my ethnicity should only marry within my ethnicity" is perpetuated only by massive betas afraid that if people had the freedom to choose their shitty culture would dissapear because the culture had absolutely no characteristic worth preserving.

>If more of the world was like Chechnya we would still be living in the 1700s
No but it would be based.
>muh prosperity!!!

>Do you have an actual argument that doesn't involve regurgitating a stereotype?
I could say the same for you. You needlessly started insulting me and I returned the favour and now you're crying, typical Polish mentality. Can only dish it out.
>The logic of "I can marry whoever I want but women or my ethnicity should only marry within my ethnicity"
I never said that men should marry who they want. Never even implied it. Both men and women are better off marrying within their ethnicity, unless of course you are from an Americanised country where your ethnicity is completely irrelevant. Like Poland.

This desu. The best case example of isolationism is China and fucking Japan out of all nations was able to surpass them because they weren't autists.

they are as russian as finns

>I could say the same for you. You needlessly started insulting me and I returned the favour and now you're crying, typical Polish mentality. Can only dish it out.
I wouldn't but then you started listing your ridiculous statements about women being only useful if they've had their role as a slave to her husband drummed into her head from birth.
Customs can be taught. Languages can be taught. Integration into the household? What does it even mean? Are chechen kitchen appliances different from the ones they use in Sweden?

For how long do you thing this isolationism will continue to work?
Within the next 50 years Russia will probably join the EU. What do you thing it's going to happen the second young chechen people will be given the right of unrestricted travel? They're going to pack their shit and move somewhere where you aren't going to get beaten on the street for dating a swedish guy instead of a chechen.

>Integration into the household
In countries with culture, men never abandon their families. They will in all likeliness be around their parents, grandparents, siblings, nephews and nieces, cousins, uncles and aunts, etc. every single day. So when you get a wife, she will be around your family every single day.

Imagine for example being from a conservative Hindu family and your wife is some typical Western woman. Imagine how out-of-place she will feel every single day of her life when she has to sit around your family members and strike up a conversation with every body, when she has to call with your family daily, etc. even though she is completely unused to this. She will feel miserable. I name this example because my Indian friend married a Western woman and is experiencing these same issues.

>Within the next 50 years Russia will probably join the EU

You are making some weird assumptions:
>The EU will exist in 50 years
Since the second most powerful member just left and anti-EU sentiment is rising in most countries, I wouldn't be so sure.
>The EU will keep expanding
One of the biggest gripes people have with the EU is the continuous expansion. It would be naive to thing the expansion won't slow down in the coming decades.
>Russia will ever enter the EU
This will simply never happen. Russia would instantly become the largest, most influential, most populous power in the EU, they would completely dominate Europe to extents not even the Soviets could dream of. This will never, ever happen.

>What does it even mean?
Pic related.
I think it would be easy for a non-religious person to integrate into Western/Swedish culture but hard for vice versa.

Oh and Russia won't ever be part of the EU

They're also violent poor and I live better life than 90% of them and my country is still poor. Also Islamic and brown

>They will in all likeliness be around their parents, grandparents, siblings, nephews and nieces, cousins, uncles and aunts, etc. every single day. So when you get a wife, she will be around your family every single day.
>Imagine for example being from a conservative Hindu family and your wife is some typical Western woman. Imagine how out-of-place she will feel every single day of her life when she has to sit around your family members and strike up a conversation with every body, when she has to call with your family daily, etc. even though she is completely unused to this. She will feel miserable. I name this example because my Indian friend married a Western woman and is experiencing these same issues.
Multi generational households are still very popular in Poland. Not so much in the cities (where two generations live together at most) but in the countryside absolutely.
And Italy is pretty much the standard when it comes to multi generational households.

You truly sound like you've never left the basement. Things you just described aren't in any way unique to Chechen culture.
And besides in Chechen culture it mainly stems from the soulcrushing poverty of average Chechen family, not because they like it.

I never said they are unique to Chechen culture, I literally said "in countries with culture", that is plural, use your tiny little brain please. I used a Hindu as an example, but I guess you read what you want to and not what I actually wrote. It is just that the language and customs are of importance when you want to fit into a family, and these differ from place to place.

Of course it's futile to argue with you, you keep using ad hominems and cannot formulate a single counterargument. This is what happens when you argue with brainlets, I suppose.

>Jews are the ones who introduced concepts like transgenderism, feminism and gay prides to the world.
ftfy. inb4 Jews are White, they are levantines like Turks, Syrians and Lebanese.

That image shows Jews being much closer to Southern Italians and Cypriots than to Turks. Jews are white.

Serbia’s GDP per capita is as low as that of Chechnya and even lower than that of Dagestan. Serbs are also as swarthy as most Caucasians, and both of you have an average IQ of around 90.

>Of course it's futile to argue with you,
That feeling is mutual unfortunately. I tried to appeal to reason but all you know is muh feefees and the perceived notion that people are unable to change and adapt to a new environment.

Good luck. I hope to meet a chechen exchange student soon so I could have the opportunity to show her she doesn't have to suffer through all of this.

Jews have cultural reasons to be considered levantines tho. They just happen to be the levantines closest to the Europeans (who are also the Europeans closest to Levantines).

Southern Italians and Cypriots are not white

Serbs don't get any support. Churbans live on our money. They can't produce anything

Average Chechen in Poland: youtube.com/watch?v=imdWiQkcsto

Tatar please.

Serbia doesn’t receive foreign aid, but it the Chechen Wars were much more destructive and devastating than the Yugoslav Wars.

half of your Olympic medals

Yeah a bright example of a chechen that doesn't behave like a durka-durka goatfucker. Married to a Polish woman too.

I agree with the Pole desu. It's not easy depending on the culture but if you immerse yourself it's not impossible

It was almost 20 years ago and they still can do shit. It's fucking human filth. How can anyone even compare turkish monkeys from the caucasus mountains to normal people.
Half of your inbred ape looking mother. Show me any stats where I can see that they got half of our olympic medals

I’m not comparing them to normal people, I’m comparing them to Serbs.

>It was almost 20 years ago
The Second Chechen War ended less than 9 years ago

We can continue to use "no u" arguments endlessly
From 2001 to 2009 they were doing nothing but hunting down apes who were hiding in mountain. Idk how they can stop you from improving the region. What the point to pretend they are worth something

>Europeans don't have culture anymore so an Italian and a Pole marrying each other is not a problem because both of them are thoroughly Americanised, so their cultures are roughly the same shit. And when they divorce (which will happen in all likelihood), nobody will care because divorce is seen as the normal conclusion of a marriage in the West.

Go to bed Vladimir Vladimirovich Al Acama. You know nothing about Europe and less about the "white" American construct. Stop talking about shit and go to your rug in the floor.

The most traditional people in the wolrd have no problem racemixing. Call it Spaniards, Italians or French 5 centuries ago.
You will die in your shitty corner of the world praying to the warlod and we will rise to the stars and make happas that speak Spanish and pray to Jesus.

Enjoy your inbreeded whores.

>based
>literally live in stone age in terms of culture and society
O-okay.

Anyone who kills r*ssians is ok in my book

In 2016, Russia got 19 gold medals. Let's see how many of them are "Churkas" you degenerate Russian piece of shit.

1. Beslan Mudranov (Circassian)
2. Yana Egorian (Armenian)
3. Khasan Khalmurzaev (Ingush)
4. Artur Akhmatkhuzin/Timur Safin, among others (probably Tatars)
5. Yana Egorian, among others (Armenian)
6. Aliya Mustafina (Tatar)
7. Davit Chakvetadze (Georgian)
8. Abdulrashid Sadulaev (Avar)
9. Margarita Mamun (Bangladeshi lmao)
10. Anastasia Tatareva, among others (probably Tatar)
11. Soslan Ramonov (Ossetian)

Literally more than half where won by a Churka/Tatar. The only reason it's not 100% is because the women who win medals are usually actually Russian.

You suck.

Actually id argue that for every ethnicity woman are a valuable comodity because they make roughly half (in some countries less then half) the total population.

In China the situation is way worse because of the anti-natalist policies. Thanks to planned abortions there are now roughly 40.000.000 chinese men who statistically will never find a female partner.

10 out of 55. Tatelareva is russian. Very close to the half. I understand that for a retarded ape like you a concept of math is quite foreign but still

None of them are chechens, all these people ethnicity's hate Chechen

Well, gorilla is stronger than me, but it doesn't mean that gorilla is a human in any sense.

>da joooooooos

Fucking ethnic russian lmao
Cant win shit, instead they are schoolboys on dvach complaining about chechen banter
Fucking ethnic russians are weak boipussys. Volga german big cock made them suffer. I laugh hahahahaj

I am only talking about the gold medals you disgusting Russian. Pretty much every male gold medal was won by a non-Russian, because Russian men are the weakest race in the world.

All the good male athletes from """""Russia""" are from the Caucasus. Very shameful.

Abdulrashid is my nigga, he became Olympic gold medalist at 20 year, lion from Dagestan

Also, some of the best wrestlers of all time were Chechens.

> Buvaisar Saitiev is a """Russian""" wrestler of Chechen heritage, who has won nine world-level gold medals in freestyle wrestling. He is widely considered the greatest freestyle wrestler of all time.

u mad?

Tsar katharina volga german(my ancestor)
Lenin jew
Stalin georgian
Putin vespian
Brezhnev turk

The only ethnic russian leader are eltsin and medvedev. Both are considered an emberassment for rasha

Next leader is shoigu(tuvan) or lavrov(armenian)

Chechens and ethnic ruskies are weak. Ossetians, dagestanis dont like to be associated with scum(chechens and ethnis rashkas)

>treating women without agency
>hating fags
>muh """traditional""" values

You'd probably be publicly lynched in Chechnya for being an edgy autist.

You counted churbans in teams but didn't count russians there, retarded nigger. Moreover russians got gold in wrestling and boxing too.

Of course, Circassians, Tatars, Avars and especially Ingushes hate Chechens.

Russian slavs got gold in sucking cocks
Volga german and kavkaz dominated russia from1600-now

Russians are weak. In Russia, every intellectual achievement is done by Jews and Germans, and every physical achievement is done by Caucasians.

Russians only drink vodka, inject heroin and talk shit online. Say it to my face. Come to Amsterdam.

Dvach schoolboys ass on fire
Come call abdulla ramazanovitsch mgomedov to cure your asspain

Chechens and rashkas are similar weak boipucci
The rest i agrree

Ch*chenoids fuck off. Allah forbids use of internet.

relax ikibey. I don't want to detail this thread completely. Wait until it's your turn.
You are mentally retarded ape who can't even argue. I proved you wrong and now you just shitpost about tour shitty ancestors who live worse than muzzies during the muhamad times

I am Volga german and catholic

Ikibey is greek supremacist, i am skull crusher of slav, dumb rashka

You didn't prove me wrong. Caucasians were involved in more than half of the gold medals in 2016, this is a fact, you know this.

Only Russian women are good athletes. I know, they are very athletic sluts, I admire them, very respectable. But Russian men? You absolutely suck.

It is proven that 2016
All gold medals were won by person, that have a big part of volga german genetic admixture
While chechen and rashkaslavic genes were not present at all

they are literally muslim lol

>Armenians are like chechens when it fits me
>Armenians are different from chechens when it doesn't fit me

Proud volga german Beslan Mudranov Schmitz
He gets rashkaslavic pussy but he prefers german pussy

Here a pic

The Russhit talked about churkas, Armenians are also considered to be "churkas".

Average Russian male vs average CAUCASIAN BULL

He is not a slavic rashka, he is Finnish vespian volga german
Pic related is proud ethnic russia slavshit hahahahabah

Why do Russians always get cucked by foreign leaders?

Ingush and Chehens are pretty much same people

>Within the next 50 years Russia will probably join the EU.
Lol no, that would be Ukraine.

dont fight it misha.
Russia is going to balkanize and join the EU.
It's for our own good.

>It's for our own good.
If by "our" you mean Polish then sure.

He isnt a Chechen. He is a lebanese muslim that is obssesed with Chechens. He makes this threads all the time.

Do you really believe that Russian people would not benefit from becoming citizens of EU?
I wished Russia could balkanize and each of the newly formed Russian-speaking state would join the EU with their own representative. It would be a great opportunity for literally everyone living east of Moscow too, these regions are extremely underdeveloped.
A summer house near the Baikal lake would've been great.

Lol, Chechens marrying Russians is as much of a taboo than Finns loving Swedes.

lol what a dork

>chechnya is great
>chechens are ubermensch
t.all found outside chechnya

t. transgender whiteboy

I don't see any chechens:^)

Can you blame us? Sweden is nice.

>t. transgender whiteboy

The autism required to even find this.

>Say it to my face. Come to Amsterdam.
Oх yж эти бoкcepы.

lol