Which of these three powers would you rather have?

Which of these three powers would you rather have?

The speed, durability, and force/strength of a 2017 Dodge Ram?

To read all surface thoughts of people around you, in a 20 mile radius? You will know who a where the thoughts are coming from, and no confusion. Can be turned on a off

Learn any skill(s) four times as fast? You still have to make the effort, and put in some time to really want to learn said skill(s).

>The speed, durability, and force/strength of a 2017 Dodge Ram?
which engine/trim package?

Top of the line.

read surface thoughts

its probably the most immediately useful out of all three, but the skills would be the best if you had the time and are good at sticking to a routine, and the dodge ram would be best if you wanted to be a superhero or an athlete rn

Any one of those would be cool, and I might go with the Ram.

DODGESHILLS GO

Dodge Ram and join the NFL

Would you break down and have a shitty service deal and powertrain warranty with the 2017 Dodge Ram?

The physical enhancements would be the best choice for personal quality of life but the 20 mile radius telepathy would allow you to effect much larger and broader range of changes. I would choose the telepathy and try to change my world for the better.

>Learn any skill(s) four times as fast
Have fun never using the speed/strength of a car and finding out literally every dark secret your loved ones keep from you

OP here. Nope. You get a body the is fast, strong, and tough. If the government learns about you, they might want to clone you for super solders.

Skill one easily.

I'm assuming that this means I only have to read my physics and math books once to achieve the same effect as memorizing them by reading 4 times right?

As long as you are making a effort to learn the subject. It does not happen passively. For example, if you want to learn how to speak and write japanese, and made a effort to study and memorize it, it will happen four times as fast for you. Just focus for a bit, when doing something.

Yeah, if that's how it works than I agree. Learning skills 4 times as fast sounds the best.

The telepathy is only surface level, i.e. what they are currently thinking of. Dark secrets might still pop up, but it isn't likely unless they just did it.

not if you asked them.directly if they had any juicy secrets to share with you, or something a little more subtle to get them thinking about it

Skill 2 seems really useful for determining who is hostile or guilty around you.

Dodge Ram.

I'd basically be Pre-Power Creep Luke Cage

What would you look like physically with the first option? The same? would you turn into a truck? Incredibly muscular? would you be able to gain or lose weight?

You look like you, but you have the speed, strength, and durability of the truck.

>surface thoughts

>Learn any skill(s) four times as fast?

It would make you highly employable, and or rich. At minimum, you could make a million on Jeopardy or Who Wants to be a or some shit like that.

Is the dodge bullet/heat proof?

Its got air conditioning.

so iget an internal cooling system?

Truck.
>You get built in cup holders.