ALEXANDER JAHANS' CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED

I figured him out, Sup Forums. He's pro-White deep down, wants his race to survive, but is such a self loathing self hating cuck that he thinks his own feelings are stupid/are shit/don't matter. He feels guilty for his own natural feelings, fucking tragic.

>Watch from 57:00 - 1:05:00
youtube.com/watch?v=8PvEWgGDybA

Doesn't this shitbag know every race prefers its own? It's totally natural, you moron, you don't have to feel guilty for biology you pathetic shitbag! Your White guilt is equally mentally retarded,

>SCIENCE, BITCH
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm

Bump the shit out of this thread so Alex sees this, and has a chance to repent. He often goes on threads about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ovn1UGYf-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=fJb2f4-ALDg
youtu.be/GH4d7ssT5Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=qeZTsBPZ29w
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Q9GiWH72w
micropenis.info/2016/05/kallman-micropenis-testosterone-therapy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like watching The Daily Shoah triggered his PTSD from his school days.

youtu.be/Ovn1UGYf-0A

Face it, Sup Forums. Women—white women in particular—expire at 18.

By then they're shameless roasties and damaged goods with gaping pussies the diameter of a fist. Most American girls lose their virginity at the ripe age of 12 to virile drug dealers, the constant stream of violent sex, feminist theory, chick flics and media brainwashing corroding their vulnerable minds into irreparably degenerate vipers and slaves to impulse, incapable of properly rearing a child.

The ultimate redpill: To uncuck society the age of consent must be lowered. Why are Millennials having less sex? They need fresh, tight pussies. Despite their brainwashing, their mammalian minds instinctually understand that the pussy on the market right now is rancid and beyond the reproductive peak.

this is exactly what Socrates said, before he was executed

>THE SMACK PILL

>The master has spoken
Jahans=Hitler 2.0

Why do you guys give this sloth from the goonies looking retard the time of day?

Why do so many of you give a shit what the moron has to say?

Would you stop shilling these videos. Fucking thread after thread about this degenerate. I get it, a fat disgusting autist faggot is to lazy to work so he's looking for jewtube shekels. Only option is to report and sage

Because he's fucking hilarious and is basically a reality TV show. Jahans is like an art-form which is an acquired taste

Take your degeneracy to Sup Forums jahans you faggot. you're trying way too hard to make this a meme

He's already a meme to tons of people, bozo. Learn2know stuff blech

Hence his measly 1k btard subs. you're delusional

>when plebeians don't understand the highest tenets of Esoteric Jahanism

No his subs are TRS and Alt Right not Sup Forums, he became a meme on Brit/pol/ on here

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=fJb2f4-ALDg

bump

he sucks dicks with his "boy friend"

kek

no he said he didn't, he was the dom in the relationship

Jahans is my waifu

Jahans is my spirit anima;

I think Alex is redpilled deep down inside. But he is held back by obvious self hatred and guilt. He feels as if his own feelings and desires are less valuable than others. This is why he holds so much pride in his morals. His morals that only serve as an excuse to put others before himself. He passionately defends others while completely disregarding himself and letting his own life fall further into the gutter. He has been told he is shit his entire life, he subconsciously believes that it is his place in world to ensure others are not subject to this same torment. Though he does not realize most of his current ills are the result of denying his desire for self improvement to focus on the jeers and sneers of others as the root cause of his problems. These things may indeed be the cause of his current state, but is entirely his choice whether or not he chooses to change. He views his morality as a service to others, he pours his drive and passion for life into morally upstanding goals that he attributes with positive emotions. The same positive emotions he has been denied his entire life. He seeks to give to others what others will not give to him, while not permitting himself to allocate any of this towards himself. Something he desperately needs in order to dig himself out of the hole he has been placed in.

deep down he is the truth

he is alpha

he is Hitler

Shirley is best girl

>Kallen or Karen is just some half-Nip shit.

>posting anime on Jahanist threads
fucking barbarian

That was beautiful

>I, I, I, me, me, me, myself, me
He's practically a woman talking

classic oxytocin deficiency

He has started to allow the other side...The side that favors his identity to creep in....Its the beginning of the pill....

Everything up to this small flickering of self awareness has been his confused search for truth and morality based on his criminally bad marxist education. He is just fumbling through this brainwashing and need only just allow... without prejudice... the ideas that seem most foreign and evil to him to be explored.

He does not realize ... he is not getting pats on the back for what he has been told to believe and is regurgitating.....but that he is being snickered at....used....intellectually/spiritually defeated by the weaklings that hide behind education, the media, entertainment etc...

I hope he can find the courage and self determination to see the truth.

Who? Where? What? Go outside every now and then, you seem to have too much time on your hands.

Amen brother

Mashallah
Mash'Jahans'la

He still has the "BUT I'M A BISEXUAL WHO RIGHTWINGERS DON'T APPROVE" complex in the way

It'll take at least a few years for him to climb out of his asshole, he's so deep in

Stop advertising your freakshow here m8

I'M AMERICAN DUMBASS

Look if this kid started getting more logical in his approach to his outlook on things...

If he started to get in shape...

If he kinda "grew up" for lack of a better phrase....

I'd be his biggest fan and supporter...

He deserves better then this apologetic confusion he is trapped in. It makes me sick to be honest. Nobody here is trying to make him a nazi or go to "the dark side" as he calls it. I could give a fuck. I'm just happy to see him allow himself the personal bravery to understand the other side of the coin. Hopefully he explores it more.

He outright hates/disregards "right wingers"

Apologetically argues some of our positions.

Its a beginning...an awakening...

The more he explores the more logical he will begin to realize these positions are...

The less his marxist framework will make sense to him.

This is positive

Amen

Jahansu Akbar

bump

Bump

bump

bmp

Post rare Alexanders!

who is this guy?

give me a TL;DR about him. literally never heard of him before

Long time liberal, he has over 300+ videos him talking about his live. Lately Sup Forums found his videos and are more or less trying to redpill him.

Is he bisexual when he's a hermaphrodite.

Really makes you think....

=[]

If you ask me Sup Forums has become fascinated with him because deep down we're just like him. We all have the potential to be that if we give up and start buying into the leftist narrative.

I made some comments on his videos recently that were meant to be constructive but he took offense and now I feel bad... I kinda want to give him a couple of bucks on Patreon now

You watched 3 hours of this?

does he come on here? or Sup Forums in general?

some of the posts ITT seem to confirm he does?

Some of us started out that way and remember how leftist ideology filled us with self hate and was ruining our lives

It's like we're alcoholics watching a man drink Paint Thinner and desperately trying to get him to stop

he posts about threads here on his facebook

He takes offense at virtually nothing, the dude is a mental trainwreck who can't think rationally or sanely about anything.

He's constantly shifting from prideful "FUCK EVERYONE AGAINST ME" (rightwingers, he thinks) to making concessions and being nice to us. It's an interesting unfolding.

This is literally what i always imagined the average leftist man being

lol

Not in general, he only comes here to observe the Alexander thread. Poor guy, doesn't know when to stop shitposting videos.

He looks like he has a fucking jew nose

gets triggered over daily SHOAH

hmm makes me wonder

Jahans is a German surname, related to the German name 'Johann'

>us and them thinking
>left is biggest user of this

Leftists are fucking hypocrites

ill admit Sup Forums as much hate as ill get i used to be a leftist. Until i looked at how hypocritical they are.

There is nothing i hate more on this earth than hypocrites

We all had to start somewhere brother

Look at Peter Hitchens

Having been in the darkest pit, I see the brightest light now

>tfw Shirley will never be your dominatrix

Today's review incoming: Millennial Woes

praise kek

Millenial Woes is basically a handsome, Charismatic well-informed Jahans
I wonder if they'll hit it off

glorious kek please make it happen

glory glory glory

WTF

bump

Both are unemployable neet art student sodomites m8
Woes is just smarter, more sensitive and self-aware

Checked

No getting in shape won't work. He is getting his hormone problems fixed, his body didn't produce testosterone. He's getting testosterone injections. He has like a million things wrong with him

The problem is going through "puberty" without testosterone. He has a really tiny dick and a really fucked up brain. He explains it here

youtu.be/GH4d7ssT5Y0

In the comments he admits it's 2.5in on a good day

Kek

btw he posted that he'll consider going on the shoah, what are your predictions as to what woill happen?

he'll eventually do it, he's fucking obsessed with us on a deeply unhealthy level

He may end up going completely schizophrenic insane live on the Shoah though, shouting "AWAY DEMONS, STOP THE VOICES IN MY HEAD, AWAY DEMONS" violently again and again.

I'd say it's 1488% likely

he'll get redpilled and his next video will be about white genocide

I just can't imagine him arguing in an effective manner, he's so ridicolously ill-informed and unabele to understand another viepoint that he'd just full on spaghetti the moment they made their first (((joke)))

FeelsBadMan

That fag with bitch tits who has to take testosterone injections?

Who would be the better dominatrix, Shirl or Aunt Babe?

Why is this whole thing so god damn entertaining?

I dunno why but I get that sense too. I think others feel it. That he can be turned over to our side.

Is this guy a legitimate youtuber and not a troll? I've never really gotten an answer

He's someone in transition and we're influencing him. He is incredibly unstable.

He's not a troll, just a huge autist addicted to making videos. He's basically a willing participant in a "no privacy reality TV show" thing. Maybe it's a weird fetish, I don't know.

Well compare his current views with those of even a year ago. It's amazing to see the affect testosterone has had on his politics.

The unabomber was right.

I haven't watched it for years, but Shirley was in it when I watched it. Pat would beat both of them.

It's Funny because Jahan's manifesto was basically an inverse of Ted's, Jahans believes in a techno-fascist corpocracy

Like how he's always bitching about leftists being irrational dickheads now? Yea, I noticed that, too.

how any pork pies you reckon he eats in a day?

>he doesn't know about the Aunt Babe blackmail storyline

youtube.com/watch?v=qeZTsBPZ29w
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Q9GiWH72w

true

It's unfortunate really, I doubt he has read Ted's manifesto.

Although his dissonance would likely result in him denying any parallels.

So Jahans belief is the complete opposite of Ted's then I take it?

> Jahan's manifesto

Good lord

>t. JAHAN'd

He requires test injections because he has an estrogen problem lol

I'm curious why Jahans is mildly popular on Pol and why 90 percent of his viewership are right wingers, is it because he's the gateway for the alt right to understanding how the leftist mind functions? I think the Canadian user explained it pretty well, his sense of self loathing is so intense that he fights for everyone but himself because he understands what it's like to be bullied

Gordon is almost exactly the type of thing Ted was warning us about

What's interesting is he's just smart enough to realise what the end goal of our current Corporate-leftist trends are, he just lacks the self-esteem, free thinking or life experience to see the inevitable negative effects it will cause and just completely buys into it

He's literally the bestest goy

For me it's because I started out where he is nd slowly dug my way out

I keep watching him to hope he does the same, and to remind myself that although my current beliefs aren't without negatives, I definitely made the right decision

I wonder how small his testicals are?

brit/pol/ trolled him into becoming gay.

Alexander" emptying my 9 into the welfare line" Johanns

Probably like this:

micropenis.info/2016/05/kallman-micropenis-testosterone-therapy.html

Basically, like a 6 year olds.

I should add that his obsession with incredibly mainstream geeky things is a dead giveaway as to his personality

He wants to feel subversive but his beliefs center a lot around the acquisition of social status and acceptance, he's absolutely a child of the mainstream culture, almost the perfect example of what they want the modern male to be

But because he feels he is subversive he can blame any hiccups the establishment face on the right wing media

It honestly frustrates me, it's like thos people who only read the guardian and canary and think the right wing has total control over the entire media in the UK

>shut fuck up

The Jahans code has been cracked user, OP