Which one has a worse design

Left or Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1hsh267tUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sandcastle is cool

>not liking sandcastle mon.

Left, I think Smokey would look better if the third arm connected at the shoulder rather than the elbow.
youtube.com/watch?v=-1hsh267tUM
At least Palossand looks good in motion.

Hard to pick, they're both great.
I'd say Smoky is worse, it's less inspired.

>screaming building/wet sand castle
Not bad.

Shame I haven't played pokemon for a while, a lot of the new ones look pretty cool.

Underrated Post.

Both
first is a sjw cvck
and second is owned by cvcks

>it's another complaining about object pokemon thread
Every gen

Left is worse. The sandcastle is a fun concept, and is charming visually. The deformed potato on the left is an assault on the senses.

It's
just
a
fucking
sandcastle

It's a ghost.

the sandcastle is pretty great

Left.

It's not just a sandcastle, Squidward.
It's a ghost! Oh the pioneers used to train these babies for months.

Whats wrong with the castle? Its no worse than an electric angry ball, or a bunch of eggs.

>a bunch of eggs
you mean exeggcute? the whole exeggutor line and the alolan variant is based of dracnea trees. exeggcute is the seeds.

And Drifblim is just a balloon but he's still one of the best fucking Pokemon around.

Ghost >>>>> all

This is the first Gen I'm trying to go into blind. Same with Zelda. I'm so fucking excited.

the sand castle pokemon looks really cute

Smoky is fine for what she is. I kind of don't like the Sand Castle, but I feel like my opinion could change if I saw it in motion or it has a cool evo.

that is the sand castle evo.
the first version looks like a more amateur sand castle.

its part ghost though, so essentially its a possessed sand castle. they released a new video with them today, it doesn't look too bad

The left, easily. I really like sandcastlemon

The most recent mon reveals have been cool.
>Mata Mata turtle pokemon
>reactive shield so he's FUCKING INVINCIBLE.

It's supposed to be ugly, looks like SU is too deep for you.
Stick to Gumball and its epic anime reference.

Welp, gotta name mine Sundowner now.

>THE PILE OF SLUDGE IS COOL BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH
die
On the other hand, I get why people hate Smoky, but it looks fine to me

Why the hate for the newer gen pokemon? People don't like Tropical theme?

they're nostalgiafags who think only Gen 1 was good and creative

Ash had better evolve pikachu now

Every gen has good Pokémon and shit.

It just so happen that more and more generations have shitty designs than good ones.

Sand castle right there look patethic.

>Palossand controls human adults, making them build a sand castle that provides camouflage and also raises its defensive abilities. Unlike Sandygast, if Palossand loses some of the sand from its body, it can restore itself on its own. When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar.

>Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast…

Cool story but shitty design.

What a missed opportunitty.

Gen 1 was full of shit designs you stupid Genwunner

Look at the faggot sperging again.

Did I said something about prefering Gen 1? But I like the rustic tone that most of them have, some people think that it is just "looking like animals" but is a matter of anatomy and tone.

Gen 3 has the best designs overall in my opinion, followed by 2, but there are good stuff on all of them, like Golurk, Volcarona and Greninja.

Don't act like a drone that will eat any shit without critical thinking just because you are afraid of being called a genwunner.

You said the newer gens have more and more bad designs, when Gen I has terrible pokemon in them.

Yes, the last 3 had plenty of shitty designs, worse than 1. Its obvious tgat tgere is a decline.