/éire/

Just another miserable lonely day edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LCn7K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suppose so

hi

Hello.

Think I might go out to get myself some chocolate to make myself feel better. How many normalfucks will I see? Will the shopkeeper make fun of me?

archive.fo/LCn7K
>Cork has been named the best small city in Europe for business friendliness.
>Cork has also been ranked as one of the overall top 25 European Cities of the Future 2018/19 by the Financial Times’ fDi magazine
Hopefully things like this will stifle the trend of foreign investors only seeing Dublin when it comes to opening new businesses in Ireland. Investing in the regional cities is what the government's upcoming National Development Plan is aiming to encourage, and Cork and Limerick have by far the greatest potential given that Galway and Waterford are basically large towns. Once the M20 motorway is built, the twin cities of Cork and Limerick could become a significant economic powerhouse.

Early mornings are rather quite on /éire/ these days.

>Tights > Asymmetrical stockings
Take it you don't have much interest in Yahagi then.

>might go out to get myself some chocolate
Isn't today the start of Lent though desu? Lent doesn't usually coincide with Valentines does it?

It doesn't, but this year the date chosen for Easter by the Church just so happened to put Ash Wednesday on Valentine's Day.

>business friendliness
Slightly strange term, attractiveness would be the word that usually comes to mind when discussing business.
>the twin cities of Cork and Limerick could become a significant economic powerhouse
Now all we have to do is get rid of all the knackerish individuals residing there, should be straightforward.

Will definitely be in bed early tonight...

I knew the date changes every year, just for the record. I am a knowledgeable fully adhering Catholic after all.

>Take it you don't have much interest in Yahagi then.
Yahagi is nice, but I prefer her sister Noshiro.

>Lent doesn't usually coincide with Valentines does it?
Easter is lunar-based, hence Lent is too.

>Now all we have to do is get rid of all the knackerish individuals residing there, should be straightforward.
Rising rents will eventually drive them out (provided that the government doesn't invest in social housing). Tipperary and Kerry may suffer because of such a policy though.

>Will definitely be in bed early tonight...
But you go to bed early every night.

Why are you alone on Valentines day /éire/?

Have you actually NEVER been on a date?

>Why are you alone on Valentines day /éire/?
Because I am almost always alone.

>Have you actually NEVER been on a date?
Of course not.

I've never had so much as even one friend, not even when I was in primary school. I was destined to live a shitty, awful, unfulfilling life from the moment I was born. Why would any woman even give the time of day to a loser like me?

>I've never had so much as even one friend
I don't believe you, you're just being melodramatically self pitying.

Fuck you. You don't get to decide what's true and what's not, you piece of shit. I fucking wish I had friends. But I never did. Are you such a goddamn chad piece of shit that you can't even comprehend a miserable life like mine?

>/éire/ today

I didn't really have any deep friends, haven't had one since 5th class.

Had some damn good coffee earlier. Could really taste all the sugar, but the richness of the milk (hopefully dairy and not the dreaded soy) was what did it for me.

Last night I dreamt
That somebody loved me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

Dates aren't things you plan but more that happen spontaneously in my experience

>spend 12+ hours in bed
>already regretting getting up

>Stormont talks have collapsed again
Fucking DUP.

>Fucking DUP
>Fucking Arlene Foster
Imagine having sex with Arlene Foster.

enough reasons to start troubles 2.0

Would you have sex with Arlene Foster in exchange for a united Ireland?

No.

I've been on a few, but they were like 8 years ago.

It would be for the greater good after all

Would wade through the blood of every prot in the world rather than demean the struggle for Ireland thusly.

Undercooked chicken time.

>you go to bed early every night
I went to bed at midnight last night and as previously mentioned it always takes me an hour to get to sleep.
1am is not early and neither is 12:30am, which is what it is most nights.

>prefer her sister Noshiro
Assumed you liked Yahagi as you've posted her on a few occasions before.
>Easter is lunar-based, hence Lent is too
I knew that was the case, but still asked for some reason.

>Now on Six One we join Keelin Shanley and Ray Kennedy

>1am is not early
I can't remember how many years it's been since I thought this.

>Assumed you liked Yahagi as you've posted her on a few occasions before.
I do like Yahagi though. Sakawa is the only Agano-class I don't like.

IT'S HAPPENING

>Fucking DUP
Hold on a second there. If you had listened carefully to that video of where Mary Lou rudely interrupting God Taoiseach Varadkar during his pontificating, you would have realised that everything political in the North is Sinn Féin's fault and they are solely responsible for the institutions not functioning.
Think you need to stop following Gerry on Twitter and using An Phoblacht as your primary source of news.

W-What's happening? Is Catríona okay?

>Is Catríona okay
Might've taken her down for robotic maintenance.

Truly /marbh/. Maybe I should generate another /éire/ activity graph.

What's everyone giving up for Lent, or taking up perhaps?

Alcohol, masturbation.

>Alcohol, masturbation
Giving up both I take it? If so I wish you the very best of luck, let us know how you fair.
Are you expecting to be successful?

Might actually go full lent this year,haven't made my mind up about it yet
And you?

It will be difficult.

Giving up wanking is easy.

happy valentines day /eire/ :)

>full lent
Sounds a bit extreme, what does this entail?
>And you
I had kind of forgotten it was Lent until pancakes were mentioned on here yesterday evening. I haven't decided on anything but I haven't eaten any sweet things or done the you know what yet so all options are still on the table.
The NY resolutions may be enough for this year.

>Giving up wanking is easy
Is it?

Do you have a good Lenten track record?

>Do you have a good Lenten track record?
No. I didn't really do it in the past.

It is entirely SF fault though.

The cash for ash scandal was entirely on the DUP's head.

>Is it?
Yes.

Hush now Leo, don't say a word...

I thought you didn't give up you just stopped feeling the desire to.

Can confirm that the chicken is in the oven, over.

>Yes
Surely there must be some sort of secret trick to doing it successfully? It couldn't possibly be that easy?

The end result is the same, is it not?

The question is the motivation.

We're talking about the process of giving it up, the result would obviously be the same no matter how you gave it up. It's easier for you since you stopped feeling the desire to do it than it would be for someone who's trying to suppress those desires.

I've just slowly lost interest and had a string there for a few months where I masturbated once a month or less.
Now I do like once or twice a week.

That's not what's preventing a deal to re-form the Assembly.

Hey all,
Can't say i post here much but...
Im starting a 2 year french course soon and was curious if there are any french guys about in ireland? It'd be handy to have a native speaker close by i figure.

One of the posters speaks Français.

>I've just slowly lost interest
You clearly haven't been using the high quality... "goods".

>One of the posters speaks Français
Are you sure?

I can't see it either. Thanks for looking though.

>You clearly haven't been using the high quality... "goods".
There comes a point when you've seen everything there is to see in the context of what interests you.

What? Why are you asking here?

If you want to speak French go to the French thread on Sup Forums:

Chicken has not yet been cremated, over.

>can't see it either
Can't see what?

The alledged francais speaking user.

No drink,no meat until easter if I reckon correctly

You better watch out for your chicken,otherwise you might not survive until Christmas to make us some fabulous duck

He's hardly going to be typing in French here.

Im asking here because i need them to be fluent in english too. And them being close by would be handy too after a while. We might meet up in person some time. Go for coffee and talk face to face. They'd be able to tell me what i might be saying wrong.

Not sure if you want someone to speak to or just someone to ask when you are struggling with something

>The alledged francais speaking user
I don't think we've ever had one? And if we did you'd probably have to wait longer than ten minutes for him to show up.
We've had French posters pass by for like a day or two before they packed up and left. One of them liked Linux actually, wish he would come back.

>No drink,no meat
I assume than means no alcoholic drink and not that you don't plan on drinking water?
Regardless, tofu and water for the next forty days doesn't sound very appetising.
>tfw had accidentally typed alcoholic meat there for a second

>We might meet up in person some time. Go for coffee and talk face to face
You're definitely not going to find that here.

Um...both really i guess...

You can always make an interpals account and speak to French people there with a high English fluency.

You can always ask me if you have problems but meeting up might be a bit more complicated

I am planning on living like a cactus,meaning that I'll drink 50,litres of water tomorrow and then abstain until the end of lent

A-are you french? That flag looks decidedly non-french to me...

>I am planning on living like a cactus
You mean being a prick to people?

>I'll drink 50,litres of water tomorrow
That doesn't sound like a great idea desu.
Though with that much liquid you might be able to piss out some very nice hills and mountain ranges, just what Luxembourg needs.

Luxembourg is a tri-lingual country

Oh. I see. What age are you user? Why post in /eire/ anyway?

Soon quad-lingual.

>not using a fada
Please correct this if you plan on posting here regularly.

>being a prick to people
But he does this all year round?

What's a fada?

What's a education?

You are Irish right?

Im a US American, we have the finest education system in the world.

Why are you in Ireland?

Cause i have irish ancestors lol. Im just like you paddy.

Depends if we are playing OJ or not

Sadly I am no Gaelic noble such as yourself,I like our countryside,it's cute

>Why post here
I have produced too much OC to just leave now
In any case if you have problems with an exercice or something,feel free to post it here

Irish or Japanese?

Y'all are getting baited.

>we have the finest education system in the world

Can you not do this with someone on your course? Do you not already know someone here who might speak French?

>Irish or Japanese?

>Im just like you
Only our "brethren" over in Sup Forums think Yanks are Irish.

Fine. I get it. Its cause im gay isn't it? I always new you guys were racists but i never new you were homophobic too. Talk about a shit-hole of a country.

>Y'all

I'm sorry for replying to the bait /éire/. I should've known better.

Might be a bit of a mess if we have 2 Germanic languages,a romance language,a east-asian language and a celtic one
Let's concentrate on expanding the Gaeltacht first,then you can think about colonising other countries with your language

How was it bait?