Why does Sup Forums hasn't moved to the deep web?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
bdpuqvsqmphctrcs.onion/noscript_by_last_seen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would it?

Also, who the fuck would want to go there? What a pain.

>Why does hasn't moved
off to school with you

you're on the deep web right now

I have no idea how to even access it.
How do I get into it?

Sup Forums isn't really anonymous anymore!

You don't, it doesn't exist

>How do I get into it?
set up your own private server

Maybe because doublech is in the deep

From my understanding Tor isn't that anonymous either. Maybe some more technical guy can correct me but for starters you can get hacked and if you're using a VPN there's the chance they can release information to authorities on request (they aren't going to go to prison or fight in court for you.) I think there's also some shady shit with the encryption or whatever but I can't remember.

Come on, IP logging, Shared databases, a sudden acquisition by an unknown guy, Moot suddenly working at google. It sounds like Sup Forums is a Political lab!

Neither is the deep web anymore.

Every few months massive pedo rings are being smashed and hundreds at a time arrested as everyone is eventually tracked down.

Most major drug sites keep going down too after a while.

The deep web is pretty much only used for cp and drugs. If neither of those are secure enough for people to get away with it what hope does anyone have?

can you read back your thread title on vocaroo and post it in this thread? thank you.

How do I like if but when?

Because we don't have CP anymore

too edgy

Horseshit. Only one pedo ring has been busted recently and even it was only attacked because newfags enabled JavaScript and ran it locally. Biggest fear with drug markets is an exit scam.

I'm not sure why Sup Forums would go to the deepweb. It would make rule enforcement harder.

If you value your privacy, just buy a Sup Forums pass and post behind Tor.

I'm not talking about CP I'm glad they fuck those degenerates! What I mean is that once the government realized it could really have a political effect then all eyes turned to it.

It lost it's anonymity and the power to really achieve change.

>The deep web is pretty much only used for cp and drugs
Wich doesn't make too much sense, at least the black market I see on the deep web the drugs and guns are way overprize.

>It lost it's anonymity and the power to really achieve change.
So no need for deep web then. What you just said solved itself. Even with most of the right on here.

Fuck no I'm not giving this site it's fucking revenue, admins can kiss my ass for all I care.

This sites works well if anyone wants to monitor/track the raving fools. Every agency dreams came true with this site.

2 dollars a month is worth not filling out those annoying Captchas and helping Jewgle with its machine learning.

I don't get why people come on here and talk about murder and other criminal shit. You can tell when people are being sarcastic but some of these tards are being sincere. Talk about shooting yourself on the foot. I don't even THINK about that type of shit let alone post it for everyone to see.

ATTENTION
ATTENCION
ACHTUNG

8CH HAS TOR, I REPEAT, 8CH HAS TOR

Sup Forums is now officially a political rat lab. A fly trap for Psychos and pedos and the NSA bitch!

this.
the deep web is a republican funded lie.

Yeah but it's shit. Too many boards so everything's spread out, and it's too slow moving. Also no bants on pol.

I agree. Buy a pass and hide your data behind Tor.

And wasn't Tor developed by the US government? It seems feasible to me that the NSA could be running nodes or even have Tor completely cracked somehow.

Threads like these remind me just how lucky I am. The only drug I like is caffeine, which is legal everywhere. And I'm only attracted to college-age girls, who are legal everywhere. God I love life.

Is your ID not tagged to your payment? Also with tor, and proxies I've use the IPs are always banned.

>IP logging
Do they log MAC addresses as well? I've never quite understood how that works. Do sites see your IP and your MAC address? Can Sup Forums tell the government about that one time I complained about the Jews and ID my phone as evidence?

Don't really have anything to hide! But It's kinda demotivating seeing how at one point Sup Forums was the cesspool for political movements and then it just got cucked by the government.

Almost all of the original denizens have.

It's great being a White American and not having mental disabilities

I can also own land too!

deep web is a meme

If this site isn't anonymous, then what's my first name?

steban

Justin

I'm sure your posts are tied to the pass. Just change passes frequently if you're really concerned. People who have passes can get around proxy and Tor bans.

They can fingerprint your browser or log your IP address. It's plausible that users who complain about das juden are addes to a list somewhere by the NSA or DHS.

They don't see your MAC. Everything is nat'ed so it appears to be all coming from one IP/MAC which is your routers. Also, I don't think your MAC is relevant at all. Routers only care about layer 3.

I wouldn't doubt it. They pretty much created the internet so I don't see why they wouldn't have the capabilities to have total control over it. But same. I only went there out of curiosity and got bored of it after a few hours of trying broken links and don't really go there anymore.

A. FUCKING, LEAF

Download Tor.

Tyrone?

Hwang

bob?

stop guessing you morons

Ahmed?

Liam

because it's not a super secret club
hasn't been since 2007, if not earlier

Do not forget that the jwe'd mods here censor, delete, cover and distort info here at the same pace as the jewgle does... makes you think, doesn't it.

I just noticed my name.

>CP

You just found that out didn't you? Newfaggotry is strong with this one lads.

There's bants man but they like to keep on topic and serious.

It's a good thing imo.

On Sup Forums you can just shitpost all your want.

Take serious discussion to 8ch where you can hide your anonymity properly, where it matters.

OK but I understood passes were tied to one IP. Behind tor that's going to change regularly, how's that dealt with?

Some VPNs don't keep logs and stuff like that, and some even have warrant canaries in case they get a gag order while being forced to sniff traffic. The one I'm using is proxy.sh, there are several others that provide a warrant canary and the speed for proxy.sh is utter crap, but it has a good reputation
Anyway, you can't post here under most VPNs, you'd have to buy a Sup Forums gold pass

>Do they log MAC addresses as well?
Basic problem, the logging start at your internet provider, and you can do nothing against this. Till you reach the first encryption point in the communication your sent out packages already captured and filtered at the isp (in case of wireless any kind of random experienced person is able to capture).

So if anyone really interested what are you doing...well, they will know.

Same story about your phone communication, but with the smart phones everything is much more easier if we talk about the tracking.
>what do you think why the dealers prefer the old nokia phones?

No. If you have a differing opinion at all then they outright ban you rather than debate you on it. It's even more of a hug box than tumble and yet they have the audacity to say they're the better board.

They aren't tied to one IP. You can only use them on one IP at a time.

Kenneth

lol kind of like how I found out that Jim has hotwheels stored away in a freezer in the Philippines

fucking finns

> A Pass may be used to authorize multiple devices, but can only be associated with one IP address at a time. This IP may only be changed once every 30 minutes.

Sup Forums.org/pass

I'vs also found that a VPN installed on my server from Feral Hosting isn't blocked.

Because it's a buffer zone for bullshit between the normalfag web and the below-the-radar-but-not-yet-deep web. And for that it. it does a decent job most of the time.

the deep web was created by the fbi and sna to lure stupid people into plain sight

there is to much web traffic across the internet and governments would have a easier time if people installed spyware that the people thought would hide their ip and then went to sting operations set up as web sites

you cant hide all 3 parts of your ip or you wouldnt get data packs from the servers so you wouldnt be able to see what was on the web site. you can hide the first 2 parts but the 3rd is your digital address so using tor nodes isnt a safe way to wander the web without fear of being tracked down

its funnier that any one fell for it. even some bright people didnt realize it was all a set up

nsa

do you work at tony vespa in tel aviv?

>tor is an FBI honeypot

Why does the FBI have to pay CM a million dollars for 0 days to its own honeypot?

>you can't hide all three parts of your IP

You have no clue how Tor works, do you?

Calm your self fatass, wouldn't want to take responsibility for you dying because of heart desease caused by a severe obesity.

TOR.

Mike.

Snowden used tor for comms, and they couldn't catch that fucker. I doubt they're bothered about some idiots on an Estonian nose flute forum.

TOR is too fucking slow.

Most Internet providers just realease the info packages out of common nodes divided by areas. Finding you there would be like looking for a needle on a haystack. Its easier to track it down from your router IP.

The NSA has a very hard time with Tor. Leaked documents show that as of 2013, they couldn't crack it in most cases. When the could crack it, they couldn't select their target.

It would be like finding your name in a database, which is very easy to do when you gave a computer sorting the data.

Easiest way to try it out is use android and get orbot and orfox. Deepwebs pretty boring though unless you want to buys guns or drugs.

>Why does the FBI have to pay CM a million dollars for 0 days to its own honeypot?

Disinfo, obviously.

You never want anyone but those in control to know what the actual situation is.

Guess who foots the bill?

Bane?

When it comes to VPN's the likelihood of them releasing info is pretty slim. When you think about it you're getting like 1mil+ users on there and the idea that they're storing that much information on what you download would use such ridiculous amounts of space to store log information that it's just not feasible economically speaking. It's feasible in the sense that we obviously can do it, but considering VPN's cost like $30/year they're obviously not spending money to store info because if they were that $30/yr certainly isn't enough money to do even a single users worth of log information. I could probably fill multiple terabytes of data worth of log information each year with my vpn usage.
Like a service like private internet access isn't going to spend hundreds of dollars buying hard drives to store my data when I'm only giving them a small chunk of change.

Leaked docs from NSA show that they haven't cracked it. Your understanding is fundamentally flawed. You don't even understand how the three hops work.

Pls leave

You dramatically underestimate how much money it cost to save logs. They're not storing content, just logs of file names, sites visited, IPs associated with it. All this could fit in a 1mb file fkr the average user. Phone companies store years worth of this stuff on every customer.

Unless they track down your IP address they wont be able to cross check with the database.

ISPs keep logs of which customer is assigned which IP.

For tor plebs..

bdpuqvsqmphctrcs.onion/noscript_by_last_seen.html

Most data is still encrypted though. Like when you get those letters for torrenting it's the companies that own the movies/music that do a tracker or peer sweep via DHT for ip addresses. They don't monitor your internet usage. If they send a letter to your VPN it will be with the VPNs ip and since the data is encrypted via the torrent client there's no proof you were even pirating to begin with.
As far as the VPN is concerned the only thing they can pin point on you is that one of their millions of customers happened to be pirating, big whoop. There's nothing linking anything to you specifically.

That's why you use tor

The story at this point is not too difficult. If you want 'real' privacy, just follow the teaching of the prof. criminals. Use the free wifi hotspots /internet cafes, and use old school brick mobilephones.

They're great for torrenting, I agree. But they are shit for real privacy.

The only reason they are good for torrenting is because VPNs aren't legally responsible for the content of your usage as they are a Common Carrier. They still hsve a legal obligation to try and fight piracy (this is why your ISP sends those letters).

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure (((Hollywood))) will begin suing VPNs to try and find people to sue.

Sup Forums is an NSA honeypot and has been since at least pic related. We are being watched and we are not alone.

Hiroyuki makes more money from the surveillance agencies he works with than us faggots.

You are like a baby
Watch this

But Sup Forums is the deep web incarnated, user :^)

Brick mobile phones are shit. They still give out your location through triangulation. Free wifi hotspots are alright, but you should use Tor in every case to further separate yourself from the location.

Because Sup Forums is a commercial enterprise, not your sekrit clubhouse.

Smoke signals can't be option :)

Nobody wants it to be a secret club, pretty much everyone who has been around internet for a while knows Sup Forums. What I mean is the control they have over the openly exchange of ideas.

The beauty of it all is that once that all those nazi's, fags, manchilds, wizards, tinfoils etc saw something that was in fact agreed by all factions interesting conversations and actions came out of it!

This is retarded. All they would have to do is unban tor exit nodes and you would get to use it through tor anyways. There's no reason to host it on a .onion domain.

>lets create tor so people from countries with evil gov can communicate freely
come at me bro