Atomic Blonde

Better than John Wick 2, I liked this more than John Wick.

Good shit

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449923/atomic-blonde-land-moon-pedal-feminist-propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it similar to John Wick?

I liked the scene where she watched Stalker in the soviet east-german kino theater

I'm looking forward to seeing the lesbo webms

Armond says it's bad and he's never wrong.

What did he say about the Emoji Movie?

Yes. Lots of action. John Wick 1/2 seemed like a graphic novel or comic on screen, this was more realistic. I loved it. There's a great scene of a guy getting hit by a car in the beginning of the movie.

here

:(

nationalreview.com/article/449923/atomic-blonde-land-moon-pedal-feminist-propaganda

Hasnt reviewed it.
He is probably gonna ignore it.

Not surprising since he likes his movies and their characters to aim for something higher rather than just be empty nihilistic violence. I'm still going to see it because it looks like fun.

Yes it looks very derivative.

Is exactly what Armond said, salt 2 without Angelina Jolie.

I was hoping there'd be more lesbo action in the film but was dissapoint

Wasn't it supposed to be a Debbie Harry biopic?
The title and poster design seem to be made for it.

>ignoring the movie of the year
He's pretty shit

DELET THIS

blondie has a song called atomic punk, that' s the only thing similar to this

>Better than John Wick 2, I liked this more than John Wick.
Said no one ever.

The song is "Atomic"

Van Halen has "Atomic Punk"

But Debbie Harry herself is an atomic blonde.
Was anyway, she's old now.

atomic blonde > john wick >>>>>> john wick2

Not going to argue with that, but John Wick movies objectively suck. Barebones plot and it's literally an hour and half of gun fights.

Who the fuck watches john wick and complains about the plot being barebones?

A patrician who doesn't watch trailers and goes to see each movie that comes out in theater no mater what they they or their target audience is.

>no mater what they they or their

Prepare for social media to shit over Atomic Blonde because of pic related, it might be mediocre but they won't care because she is black, my problem is this movie looks like its going to be too flashy and marvel-like. Would've been better if they casted someone else and took a different direction but who knows

Does Sofia show her tiddy in this motion picture?

Great Soundtrack
Good Action
Terrible story

>Glass Brick
UGGHHHH IMMM CUMMMING

>plot
leave

>they fell for the strong womyn meme

getting real tired of this "neoretro synthwave" bullshit

agreed its being over done in movies and games

other than drive where else has it been done

Guardians of the galaxy
Thor ragnarok
Inherent Vice
Far Cry Blood Dragon
Kung Fury
Miami Hotline

Just to think of a couple off the top of my head

>ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
>ORIGINAL...SOUNDTRACK
>ORIGINAL

Other than that, I thought it was pretty good, reminded me of an 80s era Salt. Action felt real and gritty (bonus points for some scenes being all-in-one shot or at seemingly). The heroine was not invincible (though I a bit OP) as she takes an ass-whoopin' later on that would make Rousey blush. Ending scene needed to be more believable. The lesbian thing felt kinda forced.

I think? No full-frontal, but there was definitely a bareback scene with some crack and side-boob iirc. You for sure see Charlize's nips several times, although in more "artsy" frames then directly in your face.

i loved teh scene where she went under water in the bath (second bath scene) and you could sorta see her nippols

Those are a few examples and are all spread across the years nicely. I wouldn't say it's been "over done."

More like
>Atomic Bond

So I just watched the trailer because of your pic and then saw the comments. It's incredibly sad that just because a woman is the lead in an action film that people will immediately dismiss it as an "X copy."

Yeah, it's like these fucks don't even know who pam grier is

Pam is good but Taraji doesn't really fit this

I sincerely doubt this is better than John Wick, but I still want to give it a shot.