You mess with my kids you mess with my wife that'll do it every time...

You mess with my kids you mess with my wife that'll do it every time. Donald you're a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4
vid.me/779X
youtu.be/2xcm2D0rNqY
youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
youtube.com/watch?v=kb4gG3QRiuc
youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dubs

dahnald

You mean these dubs?

the delegates, dahnald

EL

I'm surprised nobody ever called out his hairplugs

Checked

You mess with my primaries you mess with my caucuses that'll do it every time. Donald you're a sniveling coward and leave my delegates the hell alone.

You mean THESE mother fucking dubs?!?

>whoops

Seeing Rubio give that state of the union response in 1080p was horrifying. Worst plug job I've ever seen. Maybe it's spread out by now though.

Trump's response was amazing:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4

Don't forget to watch his tribute video
vid.me/779X

Snivelingcoward.com

No matter how his campaign goes, I'll always be grateful that Trump enabled me to witness live banter so sharp it caused his opponent to leave politics entirely. I needed a fucking cigarette I laughed so hard when I first saw that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4
How did I miss that one?

Holy shit.

i would mess with his wife

the absolute madman

Fucking hell i wish he and rubio were in still.

I first saw that a few weeks ago, somehow slipped by me too. This election cycle has been the best in terms of banter.

youtu.be/2xcm2D0rNqY

more trump banter

youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

wew make Trump Great Again.

Dahnald supports big government education... common core... WELL ACCORDING TO DAHNALD, THATS THE "CORE" RESPONSIBILITY OF GOVERNMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=kb4gG3QRiuc

>You mess with my kids you mess with my wife that'll do it every time. Dahnald you're a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone.

ftfy

Go back to Canada you rum mexican.

Do The Math!
Are you Canadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

Did Heidi try to an hero again, RATO?

FOR 1,000 YEARS I HAVE WAITED, DAHNALD

How hard do you think Rato beat his wife after he lost?

dahnahld..

>oh look, Dahnald supporters
>better go set them straight

How could he possibly thought this was a good idea?

IT'S TOO LATE THE DELEGATES ARE RIGHT
BEHIND YOU.
JUST LIKE I AM NOW...

getting a little thin on top there, Rafael

THIS IS ONLY 10% OF MY POWER DOHANALSDDDDDDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see you manlet. I see you in MY gym. I see you doing curls in MY squat rack. So much as look at me and I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF. I could shred you like a sheet with one hand. You are NOTHING to me and my height GUARANTEES me success. No amount of lifting with your stubby little arms and legs and long torso will change that. You will ALWAYS be inferior and will NEVER achieve 1/100 of me. The best you could ever hope for is to spitshine my shoes for minimum wage. You are WORTHLESS.

Why do people try to cling to scraps of hair like that? Just shave that ugly shit off, rat.

I think you mean trips check my trips