OIL TANKER HIJACKING HAPPENING

OIL TANKED HIJACKED OFF THE COAST OF MALAYSIA, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37103871

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2rLqNR5ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for boaty Mcboatface

>malaysia

No one cares. What are they going to do - steal the oil? Yeah, fat chance. Everyone knows what happens when you steal oil - you get sticky, icky and bombed by American napalms.

Fuck off with your shit threads. S*g*d

Sounds like they need some freedom onboard.

>OIL TANKED HIJACKED

American education.

>namefagging
kys

Fuck off we haven't have a proper piracy thread in years.

It was diesel worth about $400,000, you Limey cunt

you consider this a happening? fucking christ this place has gone to shit

look at your keyboard. notice how the D key is right next to the R key?

I was a bit excited at made a typo.

and* made

Let me guess the oil tanker ""disappears" too

I mainly stay on Brit/pol/ mate, hence my elitist fagtag.

Only shitposting mate. Consider my post a bump.

More of the reason for the terrorists, or hijackers, to get bombed or shot. I mean, if you're going to bomb a nation to secure and protect some oil fields, you're surely going to bomb some Junglegooks to secure some -
Oh wait... are you too scared it will be like another Vietnam and your people will mass protest about some pacifist bullshit like, 'muh Malaysian pirates didnu nuffin. Dey be tryin' get deir car up an' runin', yo.'

This burger gets it. Fight for the oil - I mean freedom!

Can anyone imagine the havoc you could cause if you and a few buddies with AR15s and a helicopter hijacked on of these superfreighters and drove it straight into a bridge, or even just some rocks, spilling hundreds of thousands of toxic diesel or crude into somewhere like the bay area?

UNTIL THERE IS AT LEAST A 4-FIGURE COUNT OF DEATHS IN ONE TINY SPACE OF TIME DONT CALL IT A FUCKING HAPPENING

Now that would be a happening worthy of its on thread.

They could crash the fucking thing into a bridge or the shore, spilling all that diesel and rendering hundreds of miles of coastline uninhabitable

Let me guess, it was metal gear solid 2 right?

Yeah, but you could make some money from extracting the water and oil and using fractional distillation to split the water and oil.

Get one of those big fucking tankers up to full speed and hit one of the pylons of the bay bridge... even if it doesn't take the bridge down, the ecological nightmare that would follow would be unprecedented, chernobyl like devastation

They are going to ram it into the reef. Why? Because muslims are assholes.

Fucking assholes. We're just going to have to destroy the reef before they get the chance

strait of malacca
nothing special

Piracy in the area with the most pirates on Earth is a happening?

>2016
>Hijacking a ship
Enjoy getting raided by marines from 5 countries within the hour

Looks like we're not the only ones after metal gear tonight.

ITS NOT HAPPENING

>tfw own marine shipping stocks
Just cuck my portfolio up even more

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2rLqNR5ug

hey look on the bright side at least you didn't put $10,000 in Tesla before taking it out around early 2013

I WANT MY FUCKING $98,000 MUSK YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT

>Malaysia
>happening

No. This is almost worse than the Pakistan "happening" last week.

>oh no a ship got hijacked in the most pirated region in the world

>tfw children in Africa could've eaten that oil

It's Lagoon company!

I'd like to call everyone's attention to something
There are a fuckload of Brits in this thread. Now I'm not some kind of conspiracy crazy, but I think we need to consider the possibility that Britain is planning another oil spill on American shores.

hmm, now there is a good idea

thanks bro

What the fuck is wrong with you? There's only like four Brit posters here, out of the 31 posting. Seriously, fuck you, Nazi scum! It's like you're trying to blitz me right now: it's as bad as that. Oh my god! How could you forget about the 30 million Brits that died for the worlds' freedom? Golly Gosh, you're just a racist, conspiracist prick.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Ouch m8. I guess that puts things into perspective