What are the chances the WW sequel will at least be on par with the first one?

What are the chances the WW sequel will at least be on par with the first one?

westworld? i hope they feature the shrink ray

plz don't post pics of my waifu

Chances of being mediocre? 75% I guess

I don't know, DC has a pretty shitty track record and sequels usually fail to live up to the original

>Superman 2
>Batman Returns
>The Dark Knight
All of those are on par or arguably better than their first part. DC's track record isn't any shittier than Marvel's.

>Two films from the 80s
Dark Knight was shit

I think there is a 100% chance it will be just as terrible as the first one, and every other capeshit.

>>Two films from the 80s
That list is one film from the 80s, one from the 90s, and one from the 00s.
Mention 2 films from Marvel from before 2002 that were good at all, sequels or not.

WW sequel already happened, user
in the 40's

DC fags, Say their films are shit and they automatically think you're a Marvel fanboy

It will be just as milquetoast as the first one but the zog media will call it the next Dark Knight or Empire Strikes Back

never seen that whataburger shirt before

Where did I say that you were? I'm talking about the movies, not you. You (or whoever it was) said DC had a bad track record, I showed they had at least 3 sequels that were considered on par, if not superior to the originals.
The fact that they're old actually shows that DC has been putting decent films out for decades, while Marvel's are only post-2000. Therefore, they actually got a better track record. They might have a worst one right now, after putting out 3 shit films in a row but at least they broke the shit combo with Wonder Woman.

>no Pine
0/10

Dark Knight was awful too, everyone just views it through "boohoo Heath's dead" lens so they don't see the major obvious flaws throughout the movie

desu first one is overhyped, no mans land and diana + steve chemistry was the best part of the movie, everything else was mediocre or straight up bad.

The fight against ares was terrible and the regular fight scenes had too much slowmo and low clarity, like the one where she supposedly breaks the rifle and it bounces back at a guy, but u never see the part moving you just see a guy falling down like nolan batman films.

I hope she will cut down on the slowmo, make the fights better and have a decent final fight.

>a choker
welp that settles it, your waifu a slut

That's a weezer t-shirt, isn't it?

>"I've been found out!"
Nobody called you a Marvel fanboy, bitch. If you are discussing capeshit ot would only be natural to make comparisons between the two biggest comic book franchises right now, you are not going to fucking compare it to the Godftaher or shit like that, are you? Dumb nigger.

WW2 was even better than WW1.

>awful
The Dark Knight is a fine movie it's just not a very convincing Batman movie. Most of the criticisms I've heard involve the portrayal of the character and the setting of Gotham, not the actual film itself.

Any time I hear someone say The Dark Knight is bad I just assume the person isn't very smart and they are just repeating contrarian talking points

Even so maybe it's just because BvS was so trash and any upcoming Batman solo film is likely to be an abortion thats made me look back at TDK more favorably. I'll stand Nolan over cgi shitfest any day

>choker
>pigtails to grip for leverage

how can she be pure and make me want to violate her at the same time?

I don't care. Just give me a Harley Quinn sequel. It's a shame Batgirl will probably be a cuckfest pandering to pic related.

what breed is this?

>waifu thread
>no pictures of waifu

You're doing it wrong.

Any time I hear someone say Batman v. Superman is trash I just assume the person isn't very smart and they are just repeating contrarian talking points

For what it's worth I think BvS is trash because of the way it's executed and the script is weak, not because of what it was going for stylistically

Who said it was a waifu thread?

they are working on brining Pine back
since it takes place in the 80s.
maybe he's reincarnated
maybe she goes to Hades to find him

>DoB: 1994

How the HECK can she be 22?? She was a tiny preteen in Silent Hill just a few years ago ffs.

>these pleb tastes
Get the fuck out of here.

If they do, it'll be through flashbacks and dreams.

They won't bring Steve back in the 80's since that will invalidate the first movie emotional beats. Why would Diana get all emotional in the first movie about the photo and their past if Steve has been in her life since the 80s?

Either way, that's just a rumor. There's no information about the sequel other than there'll be a sequel.

And look at her now

>steve dies in 1914 (or whatever)
>reborn so he's an adult in early 80s during cold war (now names Sergey or whatever)
>dies again

there is no way her ass doesn't taste great

Bamtan returns is shit. Fuckin Tim Burton overrated hack

But DESU The Dark Night Returns is probably the best superhero movie ever made

wtf is the ancient aliens guy doing in that bar ?

giv pale gf

Incredibles
Mask of the Phantasm
Super
Kick Ass
Unbreakable

Is that ChronicLove from chaturbate?

That's Jodelle Ferland from Silent Hill, Tideland, Twilight, Bioshock 2, and a whole host of other shit

Looks kinda like ChronicLove in the OP's image. Holy fuck CL is hot as fuck

why doesn't she have nipples

That's a bra user

Bras don't look like shirts

Mediocre but better than anything marvel has ever done since Raimi? 99%