/asean/

A rainbow-colored Valentines edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhT2HhEllpw
youtube.com/watch?v=QpLVsmSMjrI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dztu1TImgkA
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/02/14/indonesia-demands-justice-for-adelina/
seademon.me/2018/02/14/have-we-gone-to-the-dogs/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/968255/grab-driver-sues-ungrateful-passenger-who-beat-him-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Duterte killing all drug dealers and stoners?

Not really or else his family business will go bankrupt

youtube.com/watch?v=BhT2HhEllpw
Theme song of Malaysian malls everywhere

The visitor here. I must say I really fell in love with this region. Malaysia is really really nice but I would still prefer to move to Indonesia because I like that it is a bit run down and it seems like it would be easier to learn Indonesian (since everyone and their mother speaks English in Malaysia).

And again maybe it is because I am team THICC and have been in China for almost a year but the women here are so attractive. Everyone has a humongous butt

No homo pls

I have been feeling like complete shit since yesterday. Must be the dumb couples doing dumb couple things.

Where in Malaysia did you stay?

I am in Kuala Lumpur right now. I visited Jakarta before too.

if you haven't seen them already

Did you visit any malls with a sphinx outside?

That place is literally in another state

Go to Batam for the beaches or Singapore if you want to roam around a giant urban jungle
try not to go to Philippines unless you can blend in and get along with everyone
If you can,you might like Intramuros or Magellan's Cross

Oh snap, should I worry about Chinese New Years? I have days off from work (teaching English in China) for it so I came here to get away from all of that hullabaloo. I wanted to get new glasses here.

I blend in everywhere thanks to my Mexican parents. However I leave Monday and am not as familiar with this part of the world as other regions so this trip will be unambitious. I definitely plan on coming back at some point. I would like to move for the month long visa in Indonesia, hang out and study the language.

This trip is a bit unambitious because I am taking a really long trip starting next month through China, Russia and the Middle East.

I want to live in a cozy small studio apartment in New York with my gf and move out to small fishing town in US after we're married and have children. The thing is I don't have gf and skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpLVsmSMjrI
If scuba and beaches that you want you can find crapload of them in Malaysia
To be honest we kinda proud of our beaches, but if you want to see better beaches that from above vid go to Sabah, East Malaysia

too much movies
getting a gf is good first step tho

Thanks for all the tips habibi

Selangor is less than an hour from KL, though.

Too expensive: just go live in Upstate or New Jersey, then commute.

But are they better than Boracay or Phuket?

haraam!!!!

I don't think Chinatown would be a good place to experience CNY, it's mostly run by south asian migrants, but a good place to get some good and cheap quick bites
if you wanna visit a temple on that day I suggest Thean Hou temple, it's much bigger and popular and there should be events like lion dance and other performances there

Never visit boracay or phuket(beach) tho so I really can't provide any comment
better let him visit all the location when he have the time

My fridge is loaded with chocolates.

how do you pose when photos of you are being taken? for me I just do a slightly curved upwards lips with no teeth showing and put a peace sign like pic related

gib me one sayang, with a cute pink bow on top

you should finished all the candy your mom bought for you.

I don't like to have my pic taken

I try to be invisible as possible

yes well I fucking hate cameras so much that I punctured front cam and put tape on back cam and superglued my mic but sometimes you just have to compromise. now draw your pose

youtube.com/watch?v=Dztu1TImgkA

>the women here are so attractive. Everyone has a humongous butt
really?

Go spend 1 month in china

Fact: The Canadians are the most powerful race in the world.
Faits: Les canadiens sont la race la plus puissante du monde.

If he's here, why does he have an American flag?

Who else got sex as their valentine's gift?

b-but I got sex all year round

>america
>white
>muslim
El Goblino?
Also where the fuck did you go in Indonesia? Bali?

VPN

Are there any 3rd generation 3/4 white "filipinos" yet? The sex tourism has been going on for some time no?
maybe there are even 4th generation "7/8 white 1/8 filipino, filipinos...

no.my ancestors are from malaysia that is why I love malaysia

ded nao

Kingdom Come made me racist.
Is this normal?

racism doesn't exist

>go to indonesian news page on fb
>read the comments about the recent maid case
>expecting them to bash malaysia
>they fight among themselves instead

That's normal

t. onta

Am I doing this right?

Dunno, I hate goat fucker though

t. cebong

t. nastak

t. nasbung

t. tido laa kanak kanak ceria sekalian

Ok bang

It's not really free. You still need to include your CC data and the bill will be auto renewed in the next month.
You got my hopes up for nothing. :(

What a weird fetish

They obtain whatever foreign citizenship they can get and live there instead of staying in the Philippines.

pengen ngentot gan

crossed my arm and rarely do thumbs up

So...I haven't been reading the news. Apparently the maid abusers are Keling pariahs. We should only allow people to hire maids of their own race and religion. One less Keling is a win for humanity.

Yes. Women are also shorter here and from a hotter climate so it helps. I mean even southern Chinese women who are shorter and from a hotter climate are better shaped. Yeah even the Chinese women in Malaysia look better than the ones in China. I think because they're from the south of China and also because they don't want to be as thin as mainlanders. Many of the Indian women are a bit fat but some of them are just right.

The cheap Chinese person I am renting my hotel from didn't put wifi here so I am using my American data. It is pretty nifty, a friend of mine back home pays it for me. He's Egyptian, they're very nice. Though Tibetans and Indonesians are onjectively the nicest people.

Pic related is from when I stepped into an Indian cafe and got wifi for a second. Decided to take the flag out for a spin. Changing hotels today so inshallah I will get Wi-Fi at my new place.

I'm 100 percent Mexican ethnicically bro. I never even pretend to be white. Being Mexican is great for traveling. I am treated like a native in most countries I go to. Also I really want to move out of the US long term maybe to Indonesia since it is basically like Mexico but Muslim.

Oh also I went to Jakarta. My friend showed me around who used to live in the US. I saw Jakarta and a few of the surrounding areas but only had 4 days. This trip I have a week in KL.

Like I said I know I NEED to come back

Philippines is the Asian Mexico.
Mention “Green Card” or “Citizenship” to their women and they will start competing on who’s better at sucking your dick

Morning, amigo
Safe travels

I guess I have more positive connotations with Mexico. Good food, nice people, run down areas but getting to be outside and whatnot.

Salamat pagi (one of 10 to 20 words of this language I picked up). Speaking of which what is the difference between teh tarik and teh manis? Tea with milk and sweet tea?

I want to see the national museum and Islamic art museum today. You never mentioned your ethnicity, I am very curious

can pajeets be part of /aesean/?

malaysia is full of those

Yea, they are native on Malaysia

>Indonesians are onjectively the nicest people
tell me if there's anyone who wants your money that isn't nice to you except your jewish landlord

I mean also people I interacted with just on the street and whatnot. People thought I was a native so it isn't just that they were giving a good image to tourists (though I experienced that too, people would find out I'm visiting and wanted to do things for me). People are just happy and polite all the time. Egyptians are nice but can be hot heads and scam people. Chinese are somewhat nice but a little autistic. Tibetans are also really nice people. Always smiling, always nice, and never saw anyone of them doing something malicious or get really angry while I was around them (same thing with Indonesians). Take the compliment, damn it. Don't be so nice

I like it in KL but people don't seem as good natured and happy as Indonesians.

>Teh tarik and Teh Manis
Yeah, you got it right
Tho I've never heard the term Teh manis, looked it up and its more to Indonesian. Here if you want to order Sweet tea, you ask for "Teh O' Ais"

I'm a mutt tbf, legally Malay but I've been mistaken for Chinese by almost everyone I've met

yes malay-chan is /asean/

>Salamat pagi
>not Selamat pagi

差不多

I know Arabic so I just make it similar to what I'm familiar with

I pass for Chinese too. They usually assume some central Asian type though

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/02/14/indonesia-demands-justice-for-adelina/
We Konfrontasi 2:Maid wars now.

It's not happening. Maid killed in foreign land happens often.

There was a suggestion back then that we imported maid from China to work for the Chinese here but many Chinese wives disagree because they fear that their husband will cheat on them with the maid and leave them. Besides we don't want more Chinese and Indians that will disappear into thin air when they landed here. Even now we try to match non-muslim maids to non-muslim employers because maybe the employers are lashing out their hatred of local muslims toward their maids but that didn't help. The recent maid who died is from Nusa Tenggara Timur and a Christian.

Its not just maids
seademon.me/2018/02/14/have-we-gone-to-the-dogs/
>interviewed a worker about his rest time. All he had was two hours of sleep at night, and about half an hour during lunch breaks.
>70 percent of the 461 deaths of Nepali workers in Malaysia are due to a heart attack while they were asleep
Literally worked till the heart fails.

Freaking Chinese land lord is so obtuse

Btc/usd at 9.7k
Imgoingtobecomeamillionairepart2 dot pneg

Stop being obsessed with that hackable, worthless scam.

>He didn't send his coin to offline wallet

I want to get into bitcoin meme
How do I start?

selamat pagi mura lang po

We'll have the last laugh when with cryptocurrency crashes again or falls victim to another hacking incident.

Not that I’m insulting flips around.Most of them whom I’ve worked with are decent people who give most of their earnings to their family It’s the attitude of those who live in Ghettos as well as those “le esketit” pretenders that affects them.

The visitor is back with wifi and a Malaysian flag!

So I am in a bit of a predicament. I rented a cheap room in an apartment my first three nights from some Chinese people. Tried to check out today and after trying to call them for four hours they finally answer. They wanted me to leave the key and then wait at McDonald's until they come to give me the deposit. I said no because I am not going to leave the key and have no way of making sure I get my money. I say I can wait in the place until they check it, they say no. I say okay give me a picture of someone's ID and I will leave the key and wait. No. Okay, so I tell them off a bit because they were really inefficient and always take forever. They stopped responding again for some time so I say screw it, I leave because I won't wait again for hours.

Now if they don't give me the deposit, I figure I have two options. I found their name (on mail and copied it down, they won't give me anyone's name) so I can say I know their name and threaten to complain but then to who? Or I can go back to the place since I have the key and trash it equivalent to the deposit and not give back the key.

Is option two a bad idea since they have a photo of my passport? I know a Malaysian guy in the US (born in Malaysia) and he connected me with a friend of his here so I can ask for his help if need be. It was only 100 ringgit but screw them, the principle is important. At the very least they're getting a bad review

malaysia loves white people
white people please visit and live in malaysia

They're doing it on purpose so you'll lose the deposit. If you trash the place they'll put your photo on social media alongside their version of the story.

So what do I do? I have the key and I have their name

You learned a new lesson. All you can do now is keep asking them for the deposit and if they refused you threaten to make their names and apartment public. Never trash the place or you'll make them appear as the victim.

Luno for indonesia
Bank in, buy btc at all time high and panic sell in january next year at all time low
Repeat x10000
You now /biz/let. Buy high sell low

But what if you get hacked?

Thats why you have offline wallet silly
Or you can send it to my wallet. Dont worry i wont disappear i promise ;)

Alam ko ang pilipino pero hindi ako ng sasalitaan it. Heh, hindi ng learn ako mag write in pilipino sa pilipinas pero thankfully phonetic ng language ito. Anyone else the same?

Yes yes

close enough

he said you should give me a hug,how thoughtful of him

>be grab driver
>Get beaten down after returning owners phone
newsinfo.inquirer.net/968255/grab-driver-sues-ungrateful-passenger-who-beat-him-up