Mary Jane sucks. I dont know why you fags are pretending to care about this trainwreck of a character

Mary Jane sucks. I dont know why you fags are pretending to care about this trainwreck of a character.

inb4quesdilla

Go away Slott. Don't you have people on Twitter to annoy?

I don't know why you're pretending anyone cares. Rage marketing is over.

Oh silly user, Internet rage never dies.

>tfw OMD was 10 years ago so underagefags like OP don't like the character anymore
fug

Except I read the entirety of Spider Man vol.2(1999-2013). MJ was always a cunt and she and Peter as character concepts dont make sense relationship-wise.

Sure you did.

Kek, zero argument

fuck off if you don't like this thread then let me suck your dick while you call me a dirty slut and then cum all over my face and steal my panties and leave in an allyway covered in your cum like the dirty cumdumpster slut i am

Stop forcing this shitty meme.

HOW SHITTY IS IT

>Girl from a broken home falls in love with first guy who legitimately treats her well
>She has a rough patch unable to reconcile with his double life
>She loves him very much and supports what he does, but can't help but worry
>Her wild tendencies force him to come out of his nerdy shell and grow socially

>Boy who grew up getting teased a lot writes off party girl as superficial
>Learns more about her and realizes she's not as careless as he thought
>Is there to comfort him in rough times

>Both bring a lot of joy to eachother's lives
>Both fuck like Tigers

Pros of MJ post OMD:
-She was pretty cool in Spider Island
-uh
-That time she wore the Iron Spider costume

Cons of MJ post-OMD
-Literally all over the place in terms of personality
-fucking iron man
-probably genocide or something

She's just jerkoff material.

Anyway, the comedy of Peter Parker is that life constantly cucks him. MJ's thirst for the Iron Cock is only the logical conclusion of their arc.

>Venom cucking Peter
>Not the symbiote cucking MJ

DELETE THIS

>is now black

you know its coming

Pretty sure the symbiote is just mind breaking peter so he won't fight back when it reclaims him thus cucking brock

Calling a character a trainwreck after ten years of continual character assassination seems disingenuous.

Either way, OMD remains the worst thing ever written, including any given youtube comments section.
Youtube scat ERP is preferable to the unmitigated garbage that was OMD and OMIT

Implying the symbiote isn't playing both. Brock cucks Peter and then he gets mad enough to try to rape Brock. Symbiote acts all frightened while it actually likes Parker's Peter and begins to squeeze him between his glutes and trap him in a reverse leg lock. While symbiote milks Peter and stimulates Brock, May thinks Peter has gone full animal and either leaves or stays for sloppy seconds. Either way Peter lives with the shame and Brock & Peter probably admit that they liked it so the symbiote controls them all.

Cut to all of them in having an orgy within the swirling mass of the symbiote.

I haven't read, this is canon, isnt it?

Post relevant page

Maybe the symbiote also sell peter for sex to his rogues gallery and the marvel universe as a whole i mean you got to get that rent money somehow.

I dislike MJ a lot. I'm a big Gwen fan. But I don't think even she deserves this.

>I'm a big Gwen fan
Fucking why?
What about Gwen did you like?

I just think she's a better fit. MJ always got on my nerves.

So?

When is Bendis going to finally pull the trigger?

Maybe you've never read the classical stories, forget the garbage written today, the classic MJ is part of Peter Parker story

Isn't bendis a marriage fag?

Yeah, Gwen constantly crying about Spider-Man killing her dad when it was obviously Doc Ock who dropped a pile of bricks on him was super endearing, I agree.

Remember when MJ was his rock and one of the few good things in his frustrating life? I miss that

Assuming this isn't bait, who do you prefer?

He is. So is Stan Lee, Fraction and Conway I think and a few others.

A lot of older generation writers grew up in Spideys single days or in Slotts case Marvel Team Up days (which seriously explains his entire run as an extended version of teamup).

will this be in Spiderman Homecoming?

he is. he wanted peter and MJ to stay together

> yfw you realize that bendis is keeping MJ safe from slott by using her in iron man

all this MJ-tony teasing is just that, teasing the reader. they'll never even come close to hooking up

And by God do I support it

>It's a "I don't like the character so it's okay for someone to fuck them up" episode

It's Mary Jane going to become the new Mandarin? Where casuals claim no one cares about them since THEY don't care about them?

We go through this cycle everytime the silver screen fucks up a character.

>T-t-they s-s-s-sucked anyways.

It's like the fox and the grapes and the faggot telling the fox to get over it.

only cartoonfags care about mandarin

Wish they just played it straight in IM3. Ben Kingsley was a great Mandarin in the videos.

Exactly. It wasn't even that hard, they set themselves up to shoot themselves in the foot in front of the audience.

It's why I don't go see MCU stuff in theaters any more too. I'm not getting tricked again.

Mfw I started in the clone wars and 90s cartoon... it was a confusing time.