Reminder that, based on Nate Gold's predictions and analysis, this is literally Trump's best case scenario

Reminder that, based on Nate Gold's predictions and analysis, this is literally Trump's best case scenario.

How did Trump manage to lose this bad? If you had nominated ANYONE else, even Ted Cruz, they would have won in a landslide.

But now, you will lose the presidency and senate. Good job!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhn2apUaCc0
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/17/money-talks-from-ferguson-to-unrest-overseas-new-reports-reveal-soros-influence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go fuck yourself

Fuck off shill

>A wild Drumpster confronted with facts

>mfw trumptydumpties can't face reality

Unsurprisingly media outlets were most likely paid off in order to cover controversial events that trump has caused or has commented poorly on HUGELY.

How much shekels are they paying you

I agree. When all this first started, I thought Trump's campaign was a publicity stunt. I can't believe he actually won the candidacy. I would never vote Hillary. But damn, why Trump of all people?

C U C K S H I L L

>Still using cuck as an insult

sorry to burst your bubble, CTR, but this is what will really happen

feel free to screencap this

Ted Cruz would have lost too, he's too right wing. Its possible Jeb, Rubio or Kasich could have won.

>Jeb could have won

I hate myself for living in a blue state.

Kasich had an easy win, cuckservatives I know loved that he was moderate and stood his ground Unlike the guac man

He would be a good candidate in the GE. He was too moderate for the Republican primary.

>Rubio or Kasich winning as well

Its funny seeing Trumpfags deal with their dud of a nominee.

We got like 3 more months of this don't we? This is fucking great. Most of them most likely don't leave the Trump general ever since he started losing.

You sound like you dont knwo the difference between voters in the GE and the primaries. Youre going to find out though.

These are scientific polls. By posting stuff like this, you are just outing yourself as someone who is anti-science and uneducated.

John Kasich was disgusting.

Even if Trump loses, I will still like him more than Hillary. I'll buy a business suit and become part of the Trump mafia.

I'll be following Trump's twitter, not Hillary's stupid twitter. Reading Trump books, not Hillary books. I'll respect Trump's advice on what to do next, not whatever half-baked schemes Hillary hatches.

And I know that's probably true for Hillary followers also if the reverse happens. They won't respect or follow Trump. Really, we'll become two nations apart, and that, perhaps, should worry us most of all.

>this is literally Trump's best case scenario.
Reminder:
>Trump LITERALLY wasn't going to run according to you.
>Trump LITERALLY wasn't going to get even 2% in the primaries.
>Trump LITERALLY wasn't going to be the nominee.
>Trump LITERALLY wasn't going to get 1237.

Shame he threw any advantage he had away when he insulted a military family.

Over 200 million vote in the general election. Big difference.

she's not that bad Sup Forums get the fuck over it and enjoy the massive butthurt from trumpfags on election day.

Reminder

>SHILLIARY WOULD BE INDICTED
>SHILLIARY HAS HEALTH PROBLEMS!
>SHILLIARY WILL BE EXPOSED BY WIKILEAKS
>TRUMP HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER YET!!!
>RIGGED POLLS!!!!
>MEDIA BIAS!!!

It's almost like population grows over time

Madame President needs more 538 good girl points in her poll numbers desu.

Trump is losing on purpose. He was Hillary's trojan horse to destroy the Republican primary and give her the election. She wasn't taking any chances this time. She used her biggest pawn, Trump.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>>SHILLIARY WOULD BE INDICTED
She's under investigation by the FBI against the wishes of her friend at the DOJ atm.
>>SHILLIARY HAS HEALTH PROBLEMS!
She does.
>>SHILLIARY WILL BE EXPOSED BY WIKILEAKS
She was.
>>TRUMP HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER YET!!!
He literally hasn't ran an ad or debated her yet, so true.
>>RIGGED POLLS!!!!
Probably.
>>MEDIA BIAS!!!
Obviously.

Nice pasta you have their

Holy shot drumf unrecoverable blown the fuck out. Guess I'm putting my money in with shillary-end of the world-Cliton because she has a vagina an deserves everything she wants because of that.

Yup. The "warm middle between Hillary and Bernie".
youtube.com/watch?v=Dhn2apUaCc0

>presented with less facts
>"Ebin pasta"

Why am I not surprised that you lot at correct the record are hypocritical little kikes.

>Not recognising this copy pasta
>being this new

(((Nate Gold)))

>one of the richest men on earth, who lives in a skyscraper and flies around in a private 757
>pawn for a crooked cunt politician

Pick only one, BUCKO

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Still has valid points to tackle.

At least if you're right, he's actually getting paid to spout a candidate's rhetoric. Does it help you sleep at night knowing you took Trumps hot jizz down your throat and shat it over this board for free?

>Right wing lies

>l-liar!

wow youre really convincing

Don't post lies and I won't call you out.

>it's the shills make 20 hillary thread episode

>ohio
>hillary
Invalidated. What horse shit, I haven't seen more hate in that state for her than any other candidate.

>user-generated map

Leave your house and you'll realize most people won't vote for a racist like Trump.

Yes, yes, we get it, there's no way a Republican could ever win the Presidency. That's why we had a republican President just 8 years ago and Congress is majority Republican.

Hopefully Hillary will establish some hate speech laws while in office so a person like Drumpf can't run again.

I'll take a racist over a murderous psychopath cunt who sells the country out constantly for even small piles of cash. A warmonger, a paid patsy, a felon. She belongs in front of a firing squad.

I agree, there is no need to allow hate speech in 2016.

hmmm "military" "family" interesting phrase

>sweden

KYS niggers

Noose yourself racist

thanks for the (you) hit my quota. peace

yeah he done 4

Hillary has tapped into the true silent majority. Sanders had large rallies too but he lost by 3 million votes.

>Literally Trump's best-case scenario
>Not 100% of the electoral college

>lost
You mean straight fuckn jacked?
Bernie was bought or threatened. I WAS a bernie bro

Bernie was a far left idealist who refused to compromise throughout his entire career. His extremism led people to vote for a centrist like Hillary.

She's not a centrist. She's a fucking criminal up and down. I'd rather drink battery acid then vote for her.

Ah, Mr.1% decided to come up with a new prediction.

She doesn't need your vote, she will win regardless. Sorry you bought into the far right propaganda

When are you going to do an Q&A here madam president?
I'm voting for you btw

Its not "propaganda" when you hear her straight fucking lie about everything on air under oath to congress on the fucking air. and don't get me started on her early work as lawyer defending a child rapist. fuck off

Out of context or edited clips don't mean anything. I'm sorry you bought into the right wing propaganda machine.

yeah keep trying asshole she was on in an interview being recorded reminesing about how she got a fucking child rapist off... serisouly FUCK YOU no excuses and definately no forgiveness. SHE FUCKING TOOK MONEY FROM HATI A FUCKING 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!!

Don't hate the player hate the game.

the first presidential debate cant come soon enough

>implying Trump won't dodge

I HATE THE CANDIDATE PERIOD. 30 fucking years and she has done FUCK ALL but fuck us over

>Polls only matter after the debates
>but not if Hillary is winning

If there is nothing I can do to convince you then so be it. She will win regardless.

Well said Satan!

I'm curious. Do you hillshills even feel bad about what you are doing? What's it like getting paid to look past a criminals record to push them to the most powerful position in America? She is a literal TRAITOR to her country by exposing our secrets for personal gain and due to lack of caring. She, in a position of power, took money FOR FAVORS. And this shit isn't even a conspiracy, it's a proven fact now. She has American blood on her hands, and has the balls to say "what's it matter anyway!?". How can you honestly sit here, and take a paycheck from someone who thinks you are nothing but peasants doing work for dirty money?

see

OK other than not being trump what does she bring to the table? seriously I think if shes not well after november and bernie runs as ind I bet all the bros would vote but I just can't do it.

I don't get that comic. Is she telling us to vote for Trump?

op is a fag

Mainstream media even outed the jew.
Hillary is done.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/17/money-talks-from-ferguson-to-unrest-overseas-new-reports-reveal-soros-influence.html

>This is how I feel all the time.
He was bullied to support her. He was not happy at the DNC

Bernie had crowds just as large if not larger. Look at all the good that did.

>texas
>grey

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>oh, you were serious

let me laugh even harder

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is only up by six points. Hillary is more likely to flip Texas than Trump is to win.

polls don't reflect reality in the 21st century and if you don't believe me then just shill harder.

Fucking tripfaggot!

This is actually the best case scenario based on 2004, 2008, and 2012 Results along with Nate Silver's Polling Averages.