Opinions on Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Opinions on Bosnia and Herzegovina?

YES I LEFT MY MOTHERLAND AND WENT SO FAR

Been there on vacation, the people are nice and friendly, the food is good and cheap but they're poor as fuck. I was surprised that I basically made 10x the amount of the people there make.

TO GET A GOOD JOB AND BRAND NEW CAR

>they're poor as fuck
That's the case basically everywhere out of Western Europe, North America and Australia + NZ (plus a few minuscule exceptions like Singapore, Bermuda, Hong Kong or Gulf Arabs), what did you expect?

A what?

People always shit on countries like bosnia and albania but the people are quite nice and they have beautiful scenery, it's just extremely impoverished.

the serbs are terrible, croats are ok

Only good muslims

Forgot Japan desu

Dated a Bosnian girl. No opinion really, never been there.

Only knew one Bosniak guy. He was a ±30 year old massive man who trained at my gym and helped me and gave me advice when I was about 14 and started lifting weights.

Very nice guy, he told me that if I ever had trouble with anyone I could tell him and he'd beat them up.

Based Bosniaks (Bosnians?) desu

shit, shouldnt exist

Dysfuntional meme country, a poor lelgium
People are nice though, good lads

I hate it and i want it dead as a country.
I enjoy the corruption and the poverty, the threat of terrorist enclaves and criminals in charge of politics.
I hope it gets worse

t. s*rb

I have it going the way i want, you clearly dont.

>be s*rb
>destroy another country
>somehow s*rbia becomes even smaller
>rinse and repeat

Are serbs the reason you are there where you are?

no, im not bosnian, also not an argument

I fugged a girl of Bosniak descent 2-3 months ago.

10/10 best rapebabies

Serbs are pathetic as a people. Pls master whitey pls we IZ WHITE no turkish blood pls accept us! We don't mind the carpet bombings! Pls we wuz white!

you are clearly a mudslime sympathizer
or probably a mudslime yourself
angry because you arent home, maybe you cant go home, but promised to fight me 1 on 1...

Maybe not.

where the fuck did you get that from? I dont want your acceptance, i dont know anyone that does. Maybe you read too much posts on Sup Forums

>I dont want your acceptance

Oh really now? Serbs here are ass kissing our corrupt nazi LARPers day in day out. There isn't a day when you people clean our Straches anus clean with your tongues after he took a dumb it is truly pathetic. The same guy who wanted to kick you out not even 10 years ago you whorship because you are so desperate not to be seen as muslims. I have yet to see a people more pathetic than that.

A temporary and barely functional state that will have to undergo a significant transformation or disappear.

t. s*rb

Our soldiers were sent in Bosnia for peace keeping. The locals loved them since they gave some of their food and medical aid to the locals

>or disappear
And then what?

kick them out, shit on them, what the fuck do i care? Its fucking diaspora
Why are you telling me this?
I do not care about you or how you see me, i shit next to the toilet bowl when im in a foreign country that is EU or NATO just so people like that have to clean it
Thread is about bosnia, a forced cage created by the zog, amerika, jews, anglos, whoever just to put the serb man down.
The fact that your country has so many foreigners is not my fucking fault, your capital is the wahabi hq yet you shit on serb diaspora
Maybe you arent an austrian native, there are more shiptars in your country than in the balkans
Gavrilo did nothing wrong
We'd do it all again

>Maybe you arent an austrian native,
>maybe

what difference does it make

t. s*rbified bulgar

Either they fully go through with the creation of a singular Bosnian nation and unitary Bosnian state or they fragment into statelets that might be joined onto Serbia and Croatia with a residual tiny Muslim state. The whole deal with two entities (the Federation and Republika Srpska) isn't helping, having a presidency with three members that must be each of a different ethnicity isn't helping either, and having high-ranking political officials who are not citizens of BiH and are selected by the EU and US makes the country into a neo-colonial joke.

Didnt i promise to feed you to my pigs?
Is that you?

Then you said call your brothers as well, hyenas attack a lone lion, but you posted a picture of a lioness so i called you a pussy based off of that, then you wanted me to be your gf, then i called you a faggot, we went on and on

He's an iranian

need to take care of the s*rb problem

Oh I know about that faggot. But it's not like he's the only one.

yes it was me, I will beat your ass after winter

lmaoing at how butthurt and petty you are
be grateful serveniggers got a state in bosnia at all, dude

Our soldiers also went to Bosnia. They got fucked because of bullshit UN political machinations.

no, ill beat the shit out of you

>be grateful serveniggers got a state in bosnia at all, dude
This, they were getting BTFO.

you are bulgarian, stop sucking s*rb dick

work with a bosnian and he's a total bro, very friendly and happily helps out even when it has nothing to do with him

albeit his repressed homicidal rage worries me sometimes, even though im not one of the people he hates

Why are balkans so messy?

turks, austrians but above all s*rbs

Bosnia = kebabs everywhere, oil nowhere

Too many serbs. We need to either send them all east of Drina, catholize them, or in extreme cases: kill them
and populate the lands with croatian seed and bosnian wombs

this

Because countries like Bosnia, Macedonia and Kosovo are allowed to exist and not mono-ethnic nation states like it is primarily the case elsewhere.

As a macedonian, i love Bosnja and especially Bosnjaks.
Too bad it is plagued by something called s*rbs and they are dragging it down. Otherwise, i have nothing bad to point out.

We actually just need to wait so that the croats die out
1 problem less

based shqip

Going there soon. I find the ethnic conflict and situation really interesting.

>As a macedonian
Sure thing šiptar.

>posts 92/93 borders

Shqips are the actual jew in balkan

its actually Greeks
theyre literally kikes with feta cheese and olive oil

Bosnians, Serbians and Croatians look the same shit to me, only with different religions.

Grease are turks

i know a solution to the serbian problem in bosnia
it was very effective from 1939-1944

CRNI BOMBARDERA

Bosnians have brown eyes, croats blue, serbians look like turks

saved

This is probably the most amount of cringe I have ever seen in a picture

Either way it should've been split before outside interventions. It should be split now as well. If you're actually supporting the existence of a current Bosnia I have to question if you aren't a b*sniak hiding under a Croat flag as well. Even the Croats there are now starting to side with the Serbs because of the retardation of the muslim scum.

NO SERBS ARE WHITE PLEASE ACCEPT US MASTER WE IZ ARYAN GODS

We look similar, and it depends on the individual, but it's not the same. North Croats and South Croats don't even look the same. Fuck, coastal South Croats and inland South Croats don't even look the same. Of course, to me, Mexicans and South Americans all seem to look the same, but that's probably not true.

>that pic
top kek

Shut up, Nikolla Crnbelloviç

>If you're actually supporting the existence of a current Bosnia
I am:

No, the only problem is the serbs. They halt any kind of solution to a problem.
They have backing from servia, or at least the elite, and the drag down Bosnia.
I just saw recently that servia gave them weapons
These fuxking criminals should get expelled from Bosnja

>Serbs start the war
>get completely decimated
>still gets a bunch of free land and gets to govern themselves
Why were the Serbs given such a special treatment?

vukojebina

Isn't Milos Milosovic more common?

Because they shill like crazy in european far right parties. Simmilar to Israelis only with much less strategy tact and intelligence.

I see their name pop up during Eurovision, that's about all I know.

Thats for a serv from servia, he is a serv indenial from here rp-ing as a macedonian.

Or maybe Bosnia should be split and everyone go their own separate ways? Like it should be done here as well?

And what exactly is bad about far right parties considering the current state of Europe """Mr. Gruber"""?

Did you just make this pic my friend?

that's a good word, but if you think it translates to shithole i'll be very disappointed

Dysfunctional mafia state.

Bosnja belongs to Boshnjaks. If they do not like it there, they can always go fuck off to their motherland.

As for here, there is no need to split. The Macedonians have well integrated into Albanian societies.

Uncontrolled corruption, destroying diplomatic relationships and being fucked in the ass by neoliberal big coporate maniacs just to be in power to name a few things.

or maybe Servia should be split considering it has problems with literally every nation that borders it

>Macedonia belongs to Macedonians. If they (šiptars) do not like it there, they can always go fuck off to their motherland.

>pot - kettle

It's my mom's homeland
Was pretty nice the few times I visited as a kid; mostly Mostar and Jablanica
I know a lot of Bosniaks that came over in the 90s and they've been wonderful. Mostly irreligious too.

Albania has no problems with Montenegro, Kosovo, and very few problems with Greece that are being solved as we speak (such as nautical borders)

FYROM is a non-country - irrelevant

meanwhile servia committed a genocide in bosnia, attempted it in kosovo, committed an incursion into albania proper, has border issues and raged war against croatia and slovenia, and Hungary is becoming more irredentist as we speak looking for old territories

pot kettle my ass, little servoman

What do you mean by this?
There are Macedonian Albanians just like there are Kosovars who are Albanian too.
Macedonia is fine as it is.

desu the war in slovenia was a meme

>10x
how much you make per month?

I could have believed you if you said 5 times

yeah, but the fact that they even attempted it is pretty sad and telling of how serves are as a nation

pretty nice people tbqh

Albanians are mix of multiple nationalities and majority of you came from Caucasus

>just like there are Kosovars who are Albanian too.
Yeah, that worked well for Serbia.