imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0
youtube.com/watch?v=bOp9k5WGoIU
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/?postshare=6431471417685476&tid=ss_tw
twitter.com/costareports/status/765810818235699201
twitter.com/costareports/status/765808339573932032
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

will trump visit or at least mention south louisinia ?

he should donate some aid

What is this?

faggot

Please explain how he will magically erase a 15-20 point gap in the polls.

Challenge mode: no
>muh first debate!
>them polls be lyin'!

Well now I can finally cross beating the awoo posters off my bucket list.

I'm sure he will once Obama ignores it for another weekend of golf.

By doing what he's doing now

@85611731
>Please explain what 2 plus 2 equals
>Challenge mode: don't say 4

There is no 20 point gap, it's 10 at most even in the most cooked polls.

Reposting due to autistic effort of phoneposting in a timely fashion:

>85611309 #

>I'm still really nervous about two 'literal who's when it comes to political experience being de jure in charge of the campaign.

As am I user, but then again I legit laughed in the face of the person who told me Trump was running for POTUS and laughed even harder when I saw his starting campaign roster.

But, like many others, my faith in Trump grew, and if his appointment of Manafort once the General started, and his concessions to eloquent prompter speeches are any indication, Trump's the centre of gravity here, not his staff. He knows what he's doing

he should do it now before obama does so he can be seen as the true prez

the debates are his last shot if the polls aren't bullshit which i'm pretty sure they are anyway
the election will be close regardless

Great speech tonight
It shows the media for what it is. CNN was so ridiculous tonight, every night that guy don lemon helps expose the msm for what they are.

This is the thing Trump campaign needed.

>it's 10 at most even in the most cooked polls.

And a fair portion of those polls have a +/- 5.5% MoE without factoring in the yuge shifts in turnout rates vs. 2008-2012, especially in swing states.

DOHNALD, WILL YOU DISAVOW? DAAAAAAAAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAALD, IS THIS HOW PARTY OF KKK DIES?

People are heavily exaggerating Clinton's lead, most of the polls it's about +/- 2-6 points.

Just imagine: there's a good chance the debates will be an variation of what we saw on CNN tonight. Trump v. World

>night time Trump gen

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

If this holds, the electorate will be different than 2008-2012. The problem is in most of the polls the third party/undecided factor is the biggest it's ever been, voter apathy might make this a "who will even bother to vote" election.

It definitely will be, and we better have a damn good neutral moderator for that.

How many times does he have to disavow the same guy? Why is everyone so obsessed with duke? Literal terrorists and black thugs support hillary, why doesn't she disavow them?

Not even Reuters or Bloomberg are cooking up a 15-20 point gap.

>inbf Megyn

So would it be better for Trump if undecideds vote or no?

AWOOOOO

How the fuck was this David Duke bullshit ever a controversy?

It's like his only crime was not immediately disavowing him the second he showed up. They literally made a story out of "TRUMP DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE DAVID DUKE - WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?"

Why did Oreilly call him a scumbag faggot akin to BLM last night?

He drops out.

Has the Question Time guy hosted a thread tonight yet?

theres this. anybody got page A4?

It became a thing because Trumps rhetoric caught the eyes of Duke and his ilk. Trump attracts racists, because HE is racist.

>yfw megyn was working both sides when she was attacking trump
>yfw megyn was secretly a trump plant all along
>yfw megyn is the moderator and stumps hillary
>yfw megyn ends the debate by accidentally saying "thank you president donald trump-- oops, I mean presidential candidate" *wink*
>yfw megyn is the new director of the infowars channel that replaces CNN after their bankruptcy

Yes. Two threads back

I didn't see it and don't know what you're talking about, friendo.

>polls
Take a look at the electoral college. What matters is swing states, and in those swing states right now things are unclear. The primaries indicate high odds for trump to win the states necessary to take the presidency.

Another force is voter fervor. Trump voters have a strong commitment to vote, and believe in their candidate. Hillary voters have little invested in their candidate, and many hate her.

Personally, I believe in the power of Sup Forums to change this youth generation.

So is Hillary Clinton a dictatorial terrorist since she accepts money from the Saudis?

>not immediately disavowing him the second he showed up.
even though he did days before.

H-HILL SHILLS BTFO

Don't you get bored of this shit?

Reposting from the last thread concerning Manafort switching over to Chairmain and letting Bannon and Kellyanne take over campaign management.

Manafort is not gone. He's still part of the campaign and they can reign in the two new guys if they do anything stupid. He's not running the campaign directly anymore but you can't say they completely dropped him either.

As for bad timing, it's nothing to worry about. Trump knows CNN will blow it out of proportions saying that the Trump campaign is spinning apart. Remember when Corey was straight up fired the Trump campaign rebounded despite a massive "Trump's campaign is spinning apart" narrative. If they recycle the same narrative, it looks like they're trying to distract from Trump's speech by blowing something out of proportion.

If anything, it's good timing because of the above and they can't say "Trump is dropping Manafort because is WI speech didn't work" if he ended up switching Manafort later on instead.

>With regards to how the media is likely to react, I agree, you're on point there. They've already been shilling the whole "Trump's campaign is falling apart!" narrative especially hard as of late, and now they have some material to work with, so you can bet they're going to milk it for all its worth.
They actually have much less material to work with than with Corey's firing. And mind you Trump spent the past week priming a case against CNN being biased. People will see right through it.

Looking back at previous campaigns, I'm seeing that the media trying to nuke Trump from orbit is really just what they normally do to the Republican running. Normally the conventions happen this month.

I wish that were true, but she's not with us.

thanks

She would be preferable to anyone at CNN. I think someone told me the first one would be moderated by someone at CNN. I couldn't find a source for that.

them shilling this as a "reboot" or whatever isn't necessarily bad. gives people the general idea that he's going in a different direction

>voter apathy might make this a "who will even bother to vote" election

As shill-tier as it sounds, this is exactly why I knew both that Mittens was fucked even before he gave up and why I'm almost certain Trump will win short of him strangling Bernie and Cruz on stage on live television simultaneously while spewing semen on Shillary's face screaming "WHITE POWER!"

Rallies are a good indication of ground support, which is a good indicator of enthusiasm, which in turn is a good indicator of election turnout.

If you look at the 2008-2012 General Election turnout rates, you have Republican district turnout in states like PA at ~60%, vs Democrat turnout rates of 75+%

As 2012 and Brexit illustrated, that's what counts.

Republican turnout in the primary is up in states like Ohio by 90 fucking percent, while Dem turnout is down across the board.

Shit's insane

Don Lemon

Nope! Nothing is more rewarding than setting Drumpsters straight

Yep. That's the left for you, they've always used Saul Alinsky's tactics

>yfw you realize that having a racist like your views is more damning in America than being funded by Islamic terrorists/kingdoms, being investigated by the FBI, and helping rapists get away with their actions

Literally the best time during the campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

That speech renewed my excitement 100%

Is it really Don Lemon? I guess Hillary will be playing softball while Trump plays hardball.

DO THE MATH!

No, I'm just guessing they would pick such a prick as he.

When the fuck does your shift end shill?

derp wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=bOp9k5WGoIU

how butt mad must you be?

i doubt it. trump wouldn't (shouldn't) allow that to happen. if he was a moderator then bill oreilly should be for the other one

November 9th.

Point is, for whatever reason, he's still relevant to getting Trump shit on.

2nd Debate moderators: Hannity, Dobbs, Cavuto :^)

>tfw Trump is elected but CTR still has a few shekels left in the bank
>the shills have to stick around and enjoy the celebrations to pay for their wife's son's insulin

>h-he'll never get a 2nd term

Is Cavuto alright?

I don't even think Shillary will survive until Election Day at this point tbqh. She's looking more sickly every day

The new shilling will be "DRUMPF BARELY WON AGAINST A BRAINDAMAGED WHITE HAG LOL HE'LL NEVER BEAT KANYE BTFOOOO"

screencap this

Bretty good :DDD

Uh oh shills

The turnout this election should honestly be a bigger story, I mean last election was so dull and apathetic. Look at fucking Florida's turnout, it went DOWN from 2008. Compare that to today, from 1.6M to 2.32M.

Democrats have bled all across the US in turnout. I know primary numbers might be irrelevant data points as the general election has way higher turnout, but it looks like Democrats just have no energy.

you're so mad that words escape you and you're reduced to communicating using pictures? :^)

Holy fuck that was awkward. Guy didn't have a bad voice though.

Last I heard they're running low on funds

Uh oh shills, Hillary is in the lead!

You caught me

>1st amendment

Never stops being funny.

>bretty
>Not breddy xDDDDDD

Fucking Mongloids I swear. Can't even meme their own memes properly.

and here's the wapo story
L@@K

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/?postshare=6431471417685476&tid=ss_tw

you know, a Trump presidency won't be that bad. The prospect of an inexperienced person of colour with a shady past was much more frightening for the planet.

Somehow I suspect (((David Brooks))) isn't going to let his pet project wither away

The same way he has done like 5 times already.

Trump is a hero. He handled this like a champ. Played along, didn't make it a more awkward thing.

It actually reminds me of one of the debates, the first cbs debate i think, where carson missed his que to come out during the introductions. Instead of just passing him up like the others did, Trump stood by and waited with Carson.

Love Trump.

Heres another (you) for you

Why would he drop out when Hillary is a Trump plant?

She gets to drop out for health reasons and he runs unopposed.

meanwhile, in Roswell New mexico

>Trump is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning
Who else?

Irrelevant, Trump can not at this point win.

He has alienated every demographic except for old white males who are afraid of dying off.

Holy fuck pham:

twitter.com/costareports/status/765810818235699201

twitter.com/costareports/status/765808339573932032

Trump wanted to finish the race 'on his own terms'. Does this mean he's mailing it in?

But you were.

You know you were, we know you were, there is no mystery here.

Just like there is no mystery that Hillary is obviously a Trump plant. He pays her a cool $500mm, she drops out after it's too late to put anyone in due to "health reasons".

Shills are all working for a fake candidate.

corey still butthurt

Me too. Me too.

>h-he'll never get a 2nd term

I literally fully expect this to be the narrative, CNN will start shilling this the second they project him winning.

Trump is used to this stuff from doing charity and corporate events.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E

He sang at the Tony awards once on live tv.

Quit using our memes you loser piece of shit shill

more so he wants to do it with people he knows and trusts