Which one is next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas

How much can a 6million meme pac pay per hr? I'm curious. I need money just like you guys

Let's do it! #ImWithHer

>north carolina
>deep red
also indiana isn't flipping
neither is missouri, south carolina, utah or nebraska
doubt georgia or arizona are either
and florida is a fucking swing state everyone knows that

>Indiana
>flipped
I guess all those Trump signs I see in everybody's yards here are just a part of everyone being ironic

Shut the fuck up, Aussiefag. You don't know what's happening here. Trump is freefalling. Georgia is now a likely Dem state, along with Arizona. Nebraska has split electoral district voting and will partially go Dem.

NC was once deep red and has flipped in the last few years.

Which shithole are we gonna conquer next? Sorry you conservafags can't keep up.

#GiveEmHill

>104 million kikebux wasted on that

>XD I zaw le trump sign in le yard XDDDD le 6.5 million people r all voting trump bcuz i saw a few signs in yards XDDD :-D xxDD

except for the fact that you really can't go more than half a mile without seeing a Trump sign unless you live in the the larger cities like Indianapolis or South Bend

keku allahum ahoabyur!

>Georgia

Why is Utah listed twice?

Low quality shilling, sage goes into all fields.

It's like CTR is making it easy by being name fags.

Filter this shit, easy peasy

Sauce?

Also using the avatar of Kek to represent his enemies is an unforgivable and grievous sin. You will pay for your transgressions heretic.

WISCONSIN SHALL BE FLIPPED AS WELL.

>tfw Alaska will NEVER EVER vote for Hillary

Calm down desu

Digits confirm it.

Repeating digits confirmed

Goddamn mods ban these fucking cunts already

these are all CTR posters that are traitors to the USA and will forever be on a list of enemies of America. Dumping shall commence. Will go to infinity han should the fags bannnnnme.

TENNESSEE WILL NEVER FALL TO THE FALSE GODDESS

no need, they're going to be exposed.

I hope CTR ends up on a list so when Trump gets elected we can legally have them executed for treason

7 is Kek's favorite number.

be carefull
just look at IL
its controlled by Chicago.

thats the plan.

>NC was once deep red
yeah so was california
hillary didn't turn NC into a swing state, that was demographics + obongo

remember, 86 more days...

Good luck there. Texas has been a red state for the last 40 years. Not going to change this election

Give it another two or three decades when Mexicans make up 70% of the population then sure.

hello Connor.

Donald J. Trump is a Democratic plant tasked with ensuring Hillary Clinton becomes our President. You were destined to lose this election from the beginning, /nazipol/. Now that you realize resistance is futile, bow down to the High Empress Hillary and accept your future as /leftypol/. You're either with us or against us.

Not a chance of Alaska. Anchorage is the largest population center, and it's pretty divided - the city could go one way or the other, depending. However, there's a very large population of villagers and religious wackos living in the middle of nowhere that will keep this state red.

Until Trump finishes killing the republican party, and then we get to see what rises up to take it's place.

this is the entire CTR group.

you're welcome. SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE.

How much do people get for making CTR posts? I want some of that stroke victim's money.

witnessed
KEK WILLS IT

Utah seems like a longshot but if independents tear Trump's lead and Romney actively campaigns there against Trump, democrats can win even there.

Villagers vote democrat for the same reason niggers do.

However, there is no chance we're ever going to vote for Hillary. We were Bernie's single largest primary victory.

CTR's money man and David's right hand.

>I'm sick.

Yep. Between the Houston/Austin/Dallas/SanAn liberals, the wrathful Cruzites, voter fraud migrants and the genteel Southerners' distaste for Trump's classless New York bluster, Hillary's gonna clean up.

(OP)
Whats the matter? Cat's got your tongue now?
We know where you work, who your families are, and who your friends are. You stuck your cocks in a bee hive and now you're scared?

You will ALL BE EXPOSED. ALL OF YOU.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

say what?

Dude I haven't made a single post praising Shilldawg

Dark Utah, show me the blue electorates

not you my bad

When you hang out with George Soros, you slowly start looking like him. The body of that melting flesh golem of a person oozes out mutagenic pheromones that infect people around him.

>only 4 poc
what a racist bitch

>Clinton +13

Seems legit

By primary I assume you mean caucus - that thing where anyone with a day to spare (read: no job,) and no no fear of pushing opinions on others (read: a millenial) can go and pretend to be democratic?

Yeah, that's not a real valid indicator. I know that hipster douchebags would have voted for Bernie if they didn't slip on their bongwater trying to get out of their parent's basement on election day.

Ice-Texas was always going to be red no matter what, so it doesn't matter.

why is utah on there twice?

Because CTR is quite literally retarded

So delusional, yet so determined.

5D chess means some places appear twice

What for the guy on your picture has this fringe on his jacket?

>tfw mormons fucking hate trump

>tfw Utah could actually go blue

>georgia ever being blue

It's been trending blue for years, it's only a matter of time.

only because of atlanta im assuming

id love to see all of them mowed down by a machine gun

This

Reminder Trump is only +6 in Texas, won't take long

Bump for this question!

Fringe helps leather clothing shake rain off. It also looks really cool.

Fuck this I'm driving to Portales to get a pic of the anti Hillary sine thats been up for like the last year in rural NM. This lying bitch didn't stand a chance without voter fraud.