Hitler caused the nation of Israel to be formed. Prove me wrong

Hitler caused the nation of Israel to be formed. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying it wasn't already planned by jews

I don't usually say this about women, but I really want to smack her face.

It was Arthur Balfour.

God make me ugly on purpose to prevent him from accessing these thighs. Prove me wrong.

Of course you're right. What isn't zionist? Fuck all

The Balfour Declaration was made before Hitler ever even entered politics.

/thread

I hope sophie gains even more weight and graduates to thicc slag goddess

i want to smack it but with my cock haha

>you will never get to lick Sophies legs

I dream of putting my tongue on every single inch of her body.

that's a good dream

What do you think her farts smell like? And what do you think her asshole tastes like?

woulda been cool if her face still looked like it did in season 1 of GOT

>farts
now you've lost me

The plot to create jewsrail existed way way way way way way way way way before wwii and hitler. 0/10, the most basic search will pull up the history of it.

>not inhaling your waifus farts

But it was because the USA felt bad for them after the holocaust that they decided to clear the land for them that would become modern day Israel.

>>

No it was the Anglos that did it.

Who even cares? Israel or jews themselves existing isn't the problem it's the fact that we remain involved with them and they with us. It's the fact that the largest most powerful lobby in America today is AIPAC, which is the problem.

Also. Sophie is looking like shit nowadays t b h. Sad.

so are you saying that Israelies should remain only in charge of Israel? maybe we should give them 1 additional country to make them happy? Iraq perhaps?

Degenerate and disgusting. Good luck hiding your filthy urges if a real chick ever approaches you. You've lost your right to complain about not getting pussy, just in case either of you try to bitch about it in the future. You create your own problems by succumbing to your gross desires.

She looks like a fucking slag in this picture.

this

Hitler and the Zionists were working together. If any Jews got gassed, they were ones opposed to the plan.

>Canadian virtue signalling on /pol
Eh, I love it!

why would a jew be opposed to having a country of israel

Shortly afterward the Anglosphere trained and armed their military to make sure it never went away.

Jews caused the Holocaust by being Jewish. Prove me wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Hitler literally wanted to deport jews to palastine to get them out of the country faster and peacefully. Churchill said 'no' so hitler had to come up with a better solution.

Boy was it a good solution.

0/10 holohoax didn't happen.

Whatever you say schlomo.

>Jews have a containment zone

What's wrong with that?

So? What do you suggest should happen to the Jews? Should they continue to live in and leech off of our societies?
Do you want to genocide them all?

there were no negative connotations in my post

What's the point of this thread then?

not everything has to be about jew hatred

israel in israel yes, if not for him we would heav canaan in Galicja and Volhynia region (between modern day poland and ukraine)

Then your OP failed to bring that point across.

I need to buy myself a new comedic popcorn.

Is that moot?

there much good pussy in Ukraine?

I'm pretty sure it was in the works since before WW1, and was part of the secret britbong documents Lenin leaked.

who is lenin?

Nope it was always bound to happen, and the rise of the Bolsheviks was what pushed it over the edge

No. God did.
Source? Read Genesis and exodus.

You're talking about Israel 1.

Ever heard of the Balfour Declaration faggot?

The balfour declaration was aimed at british jews, and that was in 1918 way before the uprising of zionism.