This is Dane Dehaan, star of the blockbuster smash hit "Valerian". Say something nice about him!

This is Dane Dehaan, star of the blockbuster smash hit "Valerian". Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaWCEzfXCaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twink death is a horrifying sight to behold.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaWCEzfXCaU

nice enough?

fuck off dane

You are great at finishing off big franchises

He's not as annoying as miles teller.

He used to be so cute. He still has a nice voice, though. If you're in this thread, Dane, I still love you

isn't that the question of the day

Didn't cara say what neighborhood he and his family live in during an interview?

Post your penis, Dane

You're somehow less ugly than Cara Delameme

panda eyes

really interesting looking face

fuck off dwayne

leonardo di caprio's stoned son?

DUDE WEED LMAO

still would

>smash hit

NO.

Is this budget DeCaprio?

This is very true, but he's 32. I don't know why it took so long to hit him, but we knew it would happen sooner or later.

JUST

Why was this loser allowed to get a leading role when he's not Jewish nor attractive nor talented nor popular?

This is a nice thread you made Dane.

He's a pretty good actor.

because he sucked off some hollywood jews here and there to get work, he said so himself when he came here on Sup Forums

He has Leo's face but Leo makes it work

I thought you made a great Harry Osborne, im sorry he was written so poorly though

The Amazing Spider-Man movies had potential, but Marc Webb sucks. It focused too much on "Hurr I love Gwen" and not enough Spider-Man shit and the dialogue was terrible.
The only one I'll watch is the sequel. Dane was a good villain and I really liked Jamie Foxx as Electro.

The movie is good
This fucker was surprisingbly convincing too
Too bad we won't have a 2

He looks like leos retarded son.

Classic.

Leonardo DiCaprio isn't a manlet tho

>shitty cast
>shitty leftycuck propaganda plot

if its good why is it flopping?

He has no foreskin so he's close enough to being Jewish

>he has no foreskin

how the fuck do you know?

He said so when he posted here

there is a public foreskin database in the US containing all the circumcision names and dates since 1924

along with the rabbi that did them?

cult classic

He's list under IMDB's talented Jewish actors.

only jewish actors are allowed to be good looking

I liked A Cure For Wellness, Dane!

Been waiting to Danepost.

oh boy, i dont even wnana know what his hairline looks under there

Reminder that someone pretending to be Alexandra Daddario was on Sup Forums yesterday.
>Had a small part in Sopranos
>friends with The Rock and Kate Upton
>said I had painted her

Sup bipolar nigger

He probably had a hair transplant, his hair looks really weird in OP

hello

He's alright and portrayed his character pretty well.

I try not to think about it, but I can't help but notice it.

*inhales deeply*

Under rated post of truth.

why we shilling for this faggot?

Now that you are burned you should avoid LB like fire

He's /ourtwink/

/ourformertwink/*

oh he's actually gay. no offense to any homofags

Cara is fast becoming the talisman of shitty flops.

Dude is 30. It doesn't look good on him but it's not like it's over.

i dont understand why you guys think he's ugly. is it the hair? he looks better with bangs? or he's balding? i don't see it.

He is most definitely balding. He's got the rogaine eye bags deluxe going on and probably has had a hair transplant.

exactly what does twink death mean please?

I don't think he's ugly, but he looked way better when he was younger.

>rogaine eye bags
what?

I want to fuck him.

See
Basically saying he's not as cute as he once was.

Decent actor, totally miscast as alpha male hero type in Valerian

>together we can rule this world Spiderkike!

What did he mean by that?

It sucks for him that rather than maturing into a handsome older actor he just turned to shit like an orange left out too long.

thank you. i was afraid it meant he died in the movie in a horrible way.

what happened to his character in true blood? i'm also very interested in his character's relationship with ryan kwanten's character. i saw a clip where he's licking ryan (as were-panthers that's how they deal with wounds and ryan had a head wound).

twink means young and skinny and tight

twink death happens when you stop being those things

have you seen Valerian? Check the bags under his eyes. When you use rogaine, your skin in the face suffers a lot. Like you get these puffy, dark eye bags and wrinkles on your forehead.

Balding at 18-20 sucks big time. I get that you use shit. But anyone using stuff after 30 is a faggot. Losing hair is normal for most men.
Every. Single. Solution. Is temporary. Even hair transplants. If you're balding at 20 balding, you will literally need 3-4 hair transplants until you're 40. There are people on YoUTube who are pretty open about and they lost tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of worrying. Losing hair sucks but you're literally fighting genetics and it's not worth it.
Yes, finasteride will work, but for how long? You're saying you will not have SOME side effect after using it for more than 15 years? And then you're only 15. It'snot just sexual side effects, it's affecting your mental abilities too.

Dane is balding and has accepted it, I think. He'll be a good supporting actor and that's fine.

man it must suck being a balding manlet
when you're tall and balding at least people can't look on top of your bald head and you still tower over them and they would never dare to talk shit to a big guy.
being a balding manlet must be pure suffering.

You don't get out enough, do you?

what do you mean?

Doesn't he look like Nolan a little bit?

>being a balding manlet must be pure suffering

for you

I'm actually not a manlet but I'm still balding.

>I'm actually not a manlet

for you

better actress than cara.

He posted on Sup Forums

He's cute in his own way. But the most attractive appeal to me is his boyish, slightly flamboyant mannerism. 10/10 gaybait.

I never really knew how to describe him, but that's perfect.

Isn't that the question of the day?

>tfw not gay so he just seems kind of like a shitty actor

Your Keanu Reeves impression is Valerian was pretty good.

They did a good job of hiding your receding hairline, too.

he was clearly wearing a hairpiece user, same for a cure for wellness but due to the hairstyle in valerian it was much less noticeable.

he was so cute

He is so ugly I was surprised he wasn't british