Will you go see it?

Will you go see it?

Nope, I defended all the other exchanges, but I draw the line at Mary Jane

It's an MCU movie, so likely no. I'll probably torrent it at some point, if even.

of course, I like spider man and I'm not a racist.

Probably not. I haven't seen a single superhero movie since Raimi's trilogy.

Of course. I want to see Spidey vs Michael Keaton.

You draw the line at blatantly fake news?

SHEET WHITE BOI, YO CRACKA ASS JUST HIT THE JACKPOT!

Has Sup Forums or Sup Forums ever met a single black person?

That's usually how it works. You find the most reactionary racist views in people who have had almost no real world experience with who they say they dislike.

yeah sure, why not, it will probably do very welll
what if everyone here is putting down marvel movies as part of reverse psychology?

> will you go see the best Spidey adaptation there is

Is that even a question user?

Depends on the reviews, both audience and critic, to be perfectly honest. I've seen every MCU film so far, but those were all more made by Marvel or Disney who mostly seem to have left marvel to do the things they were already doing, as opposed to this, and a lot of what I've read so far bears the stink of Sony's influence.

>tfw no black gf

pls kill

no, they couldn't even get the fucking costume right, fuck this 'movie'

>cast made up entirely of niggers
>even good

Why is Sup Forums everywhere? I swear Sup Forums wasn't like this a few years ago.

You're fucking retarded if you think having a diverse cast is going to ruin the movie. Believe it or not, minorities are capable of acting too.

Yep, and I'm sure I'll hate every minute of it.

No. Not unless someone convinces me, and so far, no one has.

I still think the Raimi movies--while silly--captured the tone and feeling of Spider-Man straight from the comics in a way the other films have yet to do.

I'm not saying that the first trilogy was a masterpiece or anything, but they certainly were good movies with a certain sense of grandness in it. I have no such feelings from this new movie from the looks of it, nor do I hold any for The Amazing Spider-Man films.

I mean, c'mon? How hard is it to make a Spider-Man film? You just adapt the source material in a faithful way, do it well, and make bank on such a profitable character.

Also, here's a photo-shopped version of Spidey without any of the lines on his suit--aka how I'd like him to look.

Looks pretty shit desu

I know, and that's also the probelm--the suit doesn't look good even without the lines.

>Will you go see it?

Isn't THAT the question of the day?

Probably after it's been out a few weeks and is at the end of its run. I don't mind MJ being a qt mulatto, but I wish she wasn't going to be involved at all until Pete's in college. I'm really upset about Flash being some scrawny little bitch instead of looking like a star quarterback who will be a marine in a few years, but I doubt he'll have any bigger role than he has in the past movies. Which is a real shame because him growing from the childhood bully to Pete's best friend was very well done character development better than what most main characters in big 2 comics get in 50 years. Don't particularly mind the change to Ned Leeds, he's the guy Betty ends up with instead of Pete. I don't see them doing the full Hobgoblin story and he could be skipped over anyway.

Go back to tumblr

Hell yeah, nigga. Even if it sucks, it won't be as bad as the shitfest that was the Amazing Spiderman films.

>yfw this outsells every other Spider-Man movie thrice fold

not since RDJ was announced to (most certainly) make this another tony stark movie
and current news just made it sound worse

Considering most of this threads are made by /tv or Sup Forums i doubt that.

Nope. Didn't see Fant4stic either.

Actually, if you think a 50 year old character's race should be changed you are by definition a racist.

I don't think it should be change, but if someone decided to change it I'm not going to throw a bitch fit over it. race doesn't matter.

Nope, didn't see anything after batman vs superman.

Just pirate everything now because it's all shit.

What if I don't give a shit one way or another?

Yes. I have no reason not to.

I haven't watched a Spider-Man movie since that SM3 abortion. I didn't watch either ASM movie and I sure as hell won't be watching this either because the casting choices makes Topher Grace as Venom seem like a smart pick.

I'm simply not interested in a teeny bopper Peter and I never will. I've always hated teenaged super heroes, except for Robbie Reyes because he never comes off as a teen given his age and his extracurricular activities. Teenagers are shitty people and shouldn't be made into role-models.

That's the point, do you think a 15 year old could make a good costume in his bedroom?

That's the suit Tony made for him. The one he made was the thick goggles one that we never got to see him wear.

Holy shit that costume is complete shit, it looks like cosplay.

Why would I want to see Diversity-Quota the movie?

We wuz white and sheeeiitt

And that makes it even worse since Tony's a multi-billionaire and it's supposed to be cutting edge.

i didt go she fu4cthastic and im sure as hell i aint seen this shit either

I saw the Andrew Garfield one in a dollar theater (actually $2) but that was because that was a busy summer for me; I had to see the second one on DVD, borrowed.

So, no.

This, plus the Flash casting (I could care about his color and ethnicity, they could hire any teenager of color so long as they outweigh Holland by at least 10-20 pounds of somewhat visible muscle (or make him a heavy set bully) and a few inches of height, not someone Holland could simply blow on and get him to fall down. Plus, I'm not a fan of a 15 year old if they are going to put him in situations like they did in Civil War, against that many heavy hitters. I could deal with Holland in high school but not a literal freshmen (I could give two fucks if that's canon or not, 97% of the MCU is made up or pick and choose canon).

Probably not. Not because of the diverse cast or any shit like that. I just don't really like Spider-Man all that much

Wait, when did we start shitting on MCU Spideys costume? Its literally Ditkos design only with black arm bands

>pic
looks like some cheap halloween costume
still better than the actual thing desu

>No Amazing Spider-bulge

Tome Holland confirmed for tiny dick

hey. wanna know how the suit was built??

I would Mary her Jane if you know what I mean

marvel set up there own costume shop. they no longer farm to much out to specialty costume shops and vendors.

so yes their stuff is going to end up looking like shit from now on.

ASM 2 was the best looking suit. never again. saving money by shorting the fans

i know.

do I?

>>mumbled ebonics, tiger.

She's honestly the best MJ we've had.

Nah

I'm talking about ones that have actually been cast.

Yes it does, you simpering faggot.

I'm waiting for the trailers to start coming out

Yeah.
I just hope I don't regret that decision.

>MCU
>Spider-Man
Everybody will.

I will be so fucking happy if this is who (or anyone similar) is playing Mary Jane. I never liked the pasty ginger bitch.

Like damn, we might finally get a sex symbol for Mary Jane. I'm going to fap until my dick bleeds.

is this post suppose to be ironic?

No she actually looks good like MJ is supposed to. Go masturbate to picture of that ugly bitch from the Rami films if you have a problem.

Seriously she actually looks fucking great I'm so damn hyped for this now. The only thing that will kill it for me is if they make her ratchet as fuck, but considering Peter would never go for something like that I doubt that would.

Yeah I haven't even seen Civil War. I wrote it off when they decided to go with Spider-Boy The Third instead of just introducing an older Peter finally and saying he's been at this for awhile but Avengers kind of outshined him.

Nope. More Spider-Kid that doesn't work well on screen for the third time. College Peter is the most underrated thing. You get all the student stuff with none of the teen stuff that doesn't make any sense. If you're highschool, you're not in charge of your life. If Spider-Man skipped class to go fight the Rhino and came home all bruised up, Child Services would be on Aunt May's door steps. But in college no one is going to notice or care if he ducks out of class.

And apparently you can't get teens to watch a movie unless it has teens in it. Funny because when I was a teen that never bothered me since most teens don't want to be teens.

This is the only race change I can approve of.

Honestly even reading the comics I've always imagined MJ was mixed with black or Latina. She has too much sass to be a boring white bitch.

Why "Homecoming"???

What does the "Homecoming" mean?

Where did that come from?

how's it to actively like shit?

lol

>No she actually looks good like MJ is supposed to

How? MJ is a 10/10 hottie. That girl is a 7/10 at best.

And before you say it, no, I don't think Dunst was better.

But even then, it doesn't matter. The rumors of her playing MJ are bullshit. She's an OC.

sony

Are you really that stupid or just being purposefully obtuse?

Most talented actors are 7/10's in my point of view.
The most attractive woman in MCU is probably Peggy Carter but that's only because she did such a good job.
Everyone else, except maybe the hot reporter who had the one-night stand with Tony, goes into meh territory.

>The most attractive woman in MCU is probably Peggy Carter

I respectfully disagree.

Becuase they couldn't name it "Spider-Man: Fuck You Sony We'll Fuck Your Mother In Your Own Bed, Signed Disney"

Yes, I will.

I don't see the appeal for Scarlet Witch, she isn't all that. I'd bone her for sure but I wouldn't care if I didn't.

This on the other hand, I would walk run across hot coals to plow. I wouldn't even pull out.

No the meme is "delicious brown girls", has been for years.

You're not going to get a perfect 10/10 MJ. Ever. I'd say Mullato Jane is 8/10 atleast.

>You're not going to get a perfect 10/10 MJ.

True. But there are actresses in that age range that are 8 or 9/10s at the least. Some of them are even actually redheads. Pic related for example.

> I'd say Mullato Jane is 8/10 atleast.

I'd put her at an 8 if she actually had tits and less niggerish facial features.

Homecoming Dance in highschool, also people use the word to describe Spider-Man going to the MCU. Some marketing "genius" decided Homecoming was a good way to sell this since it's what people literally described it as.

Everyday dc fans hit a new low.

I don't think it's the DC boogeymen this time, plus DC actually pushes diversity a lot in their movies

is this our mary jane?
im IN.

our first mary jane was hideous
this?
mm mm mmmmm

im going to guarentee there are two masks
when he is actually doing stunts or in motion, he doesnt wear the plate

when he has talking scenes or close up shots
they will plate him

also to everyone saying this spiderman movie sucks wont change their mind even if it turns out to be good
their mind is made

i cant wait to see this !

the only thing im not looking forward to is the indian venom we are going to have
wtf is that all about

Everyone "pushes" diversity in their movies at this point simply because of when these comics were created. The social climate in the fucking 1960's was not the same as it is now. Of course if you say that you get spammed with a million "LE CURRENT YEAR" shitposts, there's usually no point in trying to have any actual discussions about it here.

Sup Forums seems to have this weird obsession with wanting the stories and properties they like to be frozen in amber and never changed or updated for the times. It's one part of fanboy culture I've never understood.

no

Zendaya isn't even that pretty. The fuck? This is the same shit that made people lust after Ariana Grande
These bitches are decent faces with stick bodies.

>is this our mary jane?

According to sourceless rumors? Yes. But only idiots are believing it.

>our first mary jane was hideous

Woodley? I would agree.

>I'd put her at an 8 if she actually had tits and less niggerish facial features

That's the thing though, her nigger features make her distinguished. She's a lot more satisfying to look at then "basic white bitch #16452267". Of course I'm not saying there aren't very attractive white women that can stand out, but I find alot of white women look the fucking same and act the same. I just feel the Mullato Jane is a good fit until further notice.

But with all that being said, Amazing Spider-Man had a beautiful Gwen Stacy.

Diversity is good only when dc does it. If marvel does it they go full Sup Forums.

Mind you, they started these "not hyped" threads with GotG. They got btfo. They even did the same with Civil War, because they thought BvS would do better. They got btfo again.

Now it's Spiderman. I can tell you that this time they're gonna get more btfo than ever, and they will still do the same shit with Black Panther.

Meanwhile DC movies will continue tanking both critically and financially.

But they will still be like
>DC DINDU NUFFIN
>DC A GOO BOI

ill pirate it

Well, people like routing for the underdogs so no surprise there.

I'm surprised to say this, but I just don't care.
I used to love Spider-Man and think he's the coolest of all superheroes, and now I can't even find it in myself to give a slightest fuck about either comics, movies or animation.

>her nigger features make her distinguished

Distinguished? Maybe. But certainly less appealing. The nigger aspects bring her down.

>but I find alot of white women look the fucking same and act the same.

The exact same can be said of nigger women.

> Amazing Spider-Man had a beautiful Gwen Stacy

Stone can alternate from so-so to cute to hot somehow.

No because I will get my Spider-Man fix on PS4.

To the extend of being a Sup Forums neonazi?
Like a said, everyday dc fans hit a new low.

From a distance

Same, except I really enjoy Pete in the current comic. Hesitant about the upcoming Dead No More arc, but high tech Spidey is radical.