*inhales deeply*

*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it does. Also white and black cows, but brown along with them.

>Source: RT

that cant be real

technically true

>a lot of burgers are retarded
more news at eleven

I don't know what's worse, this or the fact that 30% of british children between ages 6-16 think Hitler's name was "Heil". You know - Heil Hitler

White and black cows make grey milk you dumbshit

Where do the rest think it comes from, trees?

lmao

reported

that actually makes sense

What the flying fuck?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/

>But in some populations, confusion about basic food facts can skew pretty high. When one team of researchers interviewed fourth-, fifth- and sixth-graders at an urban California school, they found that more than half of them didn’t know pickles were cucumbers, or that onions and lettuce were plants. Four in 10 didn’t know that hamburgers came from cows. And 3 in 10 didn’t know that cheese is made from milk.

>And 3 in 10 didn’t know that cheese is made from milk

wew

>pickles were cucumbers
What the fuck? I always thought they were a separate vegetable like zucchini. I feel so stupid right now

we had a thread last week all about how yanks are idiots for calling gherkins pickles because there's more than just one pickled vegetable

>urban California school,
La creatura

>-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part
What's the scary part?

To be honest a lot of american "cheese" comes from "leftovers of milk substitute processing"

american "adults"

Thats racist u priviledged fuckface

I hope this is from The Onion.

>Spending gazillions of money on bombing innocent civilians is okay
>But allocating more budget on education is considered communism

You think that's bad? Half of America thinks global warming is real, but that it won't affect them personally.

Like hahaha fucking what

Christ almighty

>33
you've picked my interest

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I like how this picture mixes outrageously ridiculous beliefs with reasonable facts in order to make the reasonable one appears as dumb.

Water fluoridation has adverse health effects and the practise is banned in entire civilised world.

La luz extinguido

A lot of them are obviously yanks joking around but some of them are real

>Water fluoridation has adverse health effects

If you're an educated idiot or redditor frequenter of r/conspiracy. The required toxicity levels of flouride are literally millions of times higher than what is in water. Your toothpaste alone has so much more that swallowing one drop of it would be like drinking 50 years of fluoridated water.

I want to know what this guy fucking looks like

they don't??

I can promise you that you don't

The tiny droplets of water from your toothpaste that accidentally run down your throat during teeth brushing contain more flouride to add up to more than a lifetime of drinking water in a few months of brushing your teeth.

A single 1ml drop of toothpaste (Which you will incidentally consume every time you brush your teeth plus more) contains several hundred glasses of water worth of flouride. There is 3000x more ppm of flouride in toothpaste than water.

*turns off the light*

hah knew it. Terry warned me abour your kind.
Your proxies aren't fooling anyone CIA niggers.

but pickles aren't cucumbers? you can pickle anything...

americans refer to picked cucumbers specifically as pickles, i think they say "pickled x" if some non-cucumber x is pickled

This is a pickle here. The term is both the verb of pickling and the pickled cucumber itself.

Isn't it just another fake?

Are people of average intelligence even human?

>huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh it's plane exhaust hello stupid
I don't think anyone believes that it's always chemicals sprayed out for sinister reason. You've ever noticed how some planes' trails disappear in seconds while others linger for hours?

best example of optimism bias i've ever seen

>>huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh it's plane exhaust hello stupid
>I don't think anyone believes that it's always chemicals sprayed out for sinister reason. You've ever noticed how some planes' trails disappear in seconds while others linger for hours?

Yeah and there are only 16 million Americans who realise this

At least they are optimistic

but it's not plane exhaust, it's the water saturated air being disturbed by the high speed of the plane

God bless the burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg

Do they also believe that Rosé is a mix of red and white wine ?

It comes from roses obviously.

Well, to be fair most regional models show that Alberta and British Columbia in Canada, and North Western US will actually have a big net gain in arable land and food production, particularly Canada, while the US is going to lose some of that fertility in the south and south east.
I have no doubt some people will go from "global warming is not real" to "global warming is not that bad, co2 is plant food and we just hit a new record in food production in this region! winters are also hotter so less snow to clear!"
A kind of "we're not sinking, look, my side of the ship just lifted up 200 feet in the air"