When will whites get off there ass and actually go fight back against Black Lives Matter?

When will whites get off there ass and actually go fight back against Black Lives Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeeconX/status/765016547353964544/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=qi4fDIQbz3g
youtube.com/watch?v=HFOlfeMnKS8
blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Risking your life

Never, because whites are betacucks

>go out to "fight" black lives matter
>give them a chance to look like victims on national TV
>give them even more exposure and victimbux

No you fucking moron. Let them keep doing what they are doing, destroy their own communities and attacking white liberals. They are redpilling the country.

You sound like a fucking jew

When they leave their ghettos lmao

story?

When BLM listen to Milwaukee dindus sister advice.

twitter.com/DeeconX/status/765016547353964544/video/1

When BLM hits the suburbs the whites will have a full and complete justification to BTFO all the dindus and their king Obongo.

No, their "efforts" don't cost me a dime or even require me to lift a single finger. Carry on.

You have to be smart about it. Ask a perfectly normal question by normal standards, but that will flip out a BLM nignog, film the whole thing, but cut out the part where you approach them, to make it look more like you started filming in the middle of it. If the media portrays you as the bad guy, post the entire video.

You don't need to, the black family structure is crumbling and soon will become non-existent.

youtube.com/watch?v=qi4fDIQbz3g

She looks Asian? Why should I care if she gets beat by a nigger?

also the kid looks like a niglet.

he mad

Because that looks like a house in a white neighborhood. Could have been your wife and baby.

pretty sure that woman is asian

not caucasian.

to her credit, she takes those repeated beatings like a champ.

most would have been knocked out or tapped out.

PS: Olbigatory fking niggers.

The majority of whites either support BLM or don't care.

>niglet baby
>in my house

never ever

youtube.com/watch?v=HFOlfeMnKS8

This.

Whites are submissive and beta.

Blacks have naturally high testosterone which is why they're so aggressive.

Its just foreplay between another loving interspecial relationship.

how about a sand niglet?

This is the right track .

also,

this little quote from their official website:

>Black churches and black preachers in Ferguson have been on the ground helping since the early days after Michael Brown’s death. But protesters patently reject any conservative theology about keeping the peace, praying copiously, or turning the other cheek.

blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Pretty much blows their claim that they are not instigating rioters.

wait does he sleep in his car? Why do he has a mattres in the back seat?

never. why would anyone? niggers are pack animals, and BLM is the biggest pack of niggers to have ever been assembled, you'd probably get your ass beat, the police would come write you a ticket, and then you'd have to attend a cultural sensitivity seminar afterwards.

I can't wait til hordes of nigs march on white cities though. I live in a white area so national guard would probably protect us. though in times like that, I don't think they would mind if I approached their perimeter and "put a couple rounds down range" *Wink wink*

I love how he stops to close that cabinet.