Is this the best horror kino of the past decade? The cast was great...

Is this the best horror kino of the past decade? The cast was great. Hayden Panettiere and Rami Malek should have been nominated for Oscars.

but they told me to come here

Oh shit, /ourguy/ Rami is in this? Where can I watch this?

U being serious?

It's on Ps4

It has also got based Peter Stormare.

IT'S JUST A PRANK HAN

so did hanna survive the fall and eat her sister?

Yes

My friend told me that you can do almost anything in this game, that you tailor the story yourself and your choices matter.
I asked him to light a fucking candle in-game.

Free with ps plus

You can light a candle in the game though.

Fucking dumbass.

You sure? Cause the dude was just strolling around in a dark house looking for the bathroom unable to light anything.
I didn't play the game, no need to be rude here.

Then when you unsubscribe you can't play it anymore.
Fuck Sony.
Microsoft let's you keep their free games.

is there even a character in this that didn't had it coming?
i can't think of one to meme about "...did nothing wrong"

Yes. I am sure.

>unsubscribing from PS Plus

Fuck that.
I had both PS+ AND Xbox Live Gold.
Microsoft has a way better service.

I kept the bbc cucked in this, made him look jealous and then got him caught and put on a meat hook. I stopped playing after that

Fuck those jump scares

>play video game
>it's one long cutscene
>'gameplay' is actually just occasional qtes
It combines all the elements of your favourite horror movies and makes a finished product that's worse than all of them!

Incorrect!

Well, you are entitled to your own opinion, sir or ma'am.

The part I loved the most was
When Matt has to choose whether to shoot himself or Abigail with the saw coming down

It was the first and only time a game has rewarded thinking about that kind of moral dilemma.

>>it's one long cutscene
>>'gameplay' is actually just occasional qtes
Welcome to the world of 'barely vidya'

David Cage and Naughty Dog both contributed to the world of video game movies.
I miss when games were fun gameplay and had an interesting story.
Now it's sitting there watching scenes of characters talking forever and to walk to somewhere else to hear more people talk.

>Microsoft let's you keep their free games.
Xbox One games are excluded from that.

I had a friend who would only play Telltale games and the like, I made her beat Shadow of the Colossus and Vanquish on the hardest difficulties
>tfw you can't save them all but you got yours

>David Cage and Naughty Dog both contributed to the world of video game movies.
They were late to the party. Point and click adventure games did this shit back in the 90's, and Kojima's Metal Gear series is notable for making the shit popular in modern action games.

I beat Uncharted 4 yesterday.
>Knew the plots of 1-3
>Already watched every customer of 4
>terrible "gameplay"
>Still loved it
There really is something to be said for character development in "moviegames"
For instance, everyone in Until Dawn was an annoying shit who deserved death

>Vanquish
>hardest difficulty
God hard is pure hell, you sure you don't mean hard or very hard?

But I'm only 18 and like to pretend that this is a recent phenomena.

To be fair it might have been hard, and I might have helped at more than a few bits, but still

By Naughty Dog I implied Last of Us since everything wants to be a Last of Us clone.
David Cage games had huge marketing for the AAA of storytelling.
Hell, Beyond Two Souls had Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe.
Now Telltale games are bigger than ever with series of big franchises like Batman, Walking Dead, Minecraft, and Game of Thrones, but the games are just walking simulators with occasional button prompts.
Gaming is dead.

>Gaming is dead
Those aren't the only games being made. Play other shit you actually enjoy.

It's practically a movie.

>It was the first and only time a game has rewarded thinking about that kind of moral dilemma.
Not even remotely.

Yeah I quickly stopped playing the last of us, despite the quality of the product.
Got GOT telltale for free, not going to bother.
I've got Tales from Borderlands as well, but the "gameplay" prevents me from wanting to watch the story.

Punished Jessica best girl

Another off-topic thread being protected simply because it has something to do with the board he came from

I haven't beat it yet, but its fine so far I guess, as far as qte-based games go.
Its like a really cheesy, shitty b-horror movie, with plenty of gore and a passable atmosphere.
Except none of the 'actors' are likable, they have no chemistry together, and you're basically rooting for all of them to die.
I'm hoping I get the worst possible ending, so at least i'll feel some mild satisfaction from wasting my time with this.

Mr Roboto looks perfect and the rest look half assed in comparison.

I think he means specifically being in a situation where you and a loved one are going to die painfully and the choice is between killing yourself or the other person painlessly, but whoever lives has to suffer a much worse fate
Which is so fucking specific that yeah no shit that's probably the first time

Its honestly a breath of fresh air compared to the usual bane shit, racebaiting and Sup Forums bullshit that gets posted all day.
At least this has something 'somewhat' to do with movies.

>cross posts
Of course you don't care
You're not authentic to this board and only here for game of thrones and capeshit

ash looks so much better than the 3d slut

Go home, kid.

Why don't you? You're only on Sup Forums TODAY because of redditors lying to moot &co in 2013 on /q/

Try and refute this after you're finished reporting my posts because I've curbstomped you, tourist

make the dick decision every time and they're all almost sure to die or betray each other

>waaah waaaaaaahh wwaaahaahahah
I told you to go home, kid.

Now fuck off.

This thread is far more relevant to this board than the majority of social media posts which are protected by the jannies.

>didn't even deny his inauthenticity to this board
The absolute fucking gall of these 2013+ posters that showed up in the last 16 months
The same janitor protecting those is protecting this one

>waaaaaaaah waaaaaaahaaaha waaahahaaawaahhahsahhaha

youtube

Holy shit shut the fuck up.

So what's this horror kino about?

>waaaaaaaahhwhwahwhhhhahahahahahahwhwhhhwhwhw
>muh moderation
>waaaaahawwwahahawwgahahaahaagagagaaawwahahawh

Yes dude complaining about the moderation is what they do at reddit. You got it. Here are Sup Forums, we love our mods.

It's just a prank bro

What does that mean? Why are they shooting each other and getting sawed in half?

Deadly prank

You'll have to play to find out

>can't save best boy
shit game.

I'm interesting about the prequel, though.

And it sells better than your toys shits
Face it autist the era of game designers is over. Sony is taking control of the industry and for the best.

>waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaggaagggaogoogogogogoo
>muh moderation
>waaaaahahahahaaha waaaaaah

Close this tab.

>waaaaaaaaaah waaahahahaaawwawwawaahaaw
>why can't 4chans be more like muh reddits
>waahaawaaaaahahaawwaahahahah

You are not replying to a samefag. The whole board is telling you to fuck off.

/
What prequel? The rail shooter?

Naughty Dog games are probably the biggest budget of the entire industry. They're the TFA of videogames. There is nothing risky or divisive in those games. They're made to be liked so it's normal to like them.

>waaaaaaaaahwaaaahhawwaaaahahahahahahawa
>waaaahhhhhaaaawawwawaaw