Americans are stupi-

>americans are stupi-

Other urls found in this thread:

cssc.berkeley.edu/events/event/queering-agriculture-food-security-in-the-nations-capital-and-the-crises-of-reproductive-american-familism/
nytimes.com/2014/06/29/upshot/americans-think-we-have-the-worlds-best-colleges-we-dont.html
u-planner.com/blog/why-are-american-universities-the-best-in-the-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>UC Berkeley
cssc.berkeley.edu/events/event/queering-agriculture-food-security-in-the-nations-capital-and-the-crises-of-reproductive-american-familism/

I wish I was born in the land of burgers t b h.

nytimes.com/2014/06/29/upshot/americans-think-we-have-the-worlds-best-colleges-we-dont.html

u-planner.com/blog/why-are-american-universities-the-best-in-the-world

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

There was some MIT guy on Sup Forums and said on some faculties americans are like 30% of students. Most of them are from asia and europe.

t. weeb on holiday

Kek.

not europe, europeans are dumb now because of leftism

most are jews and east asians

What is Flanders?

american universities are 80% asians and jews

>europeans are dumb now because of leftism
Ah yes I forgot how many great threethinkers and inventors were conservative.

ps. they weren't, right-wingers are by-and-large dumb fucks.

I've never even heard of this fucking test.

I don't mean leftism as in "we should take care of the poor", I mean leftism as in "we should all become transgender dolphins of the muslim persuasion", which is how europeans are nowadays

We're the superior CELTIC country :)

kys english teacher

>I mean leftism as in "we should all become transgender dolphins of the muslim persuasion", which is how europeans are nowadays
You spend too much time on Sup Forumseddit friend.

Amerimutts are stupid and FAT

in the netherlands now it is literally illegal to do well in school unless you're not white

>on some faculties americans are like 30% of students
What are you trying to say? That the faculties are 30% American or that 30% of students are American?
For students that's definitely not true and considering most universities make their statistics public you can look that up rather than taking the word of "some MIT guy on Sup Forums."
If you're talking about faculty then I'd find the 30% believable but still think it's a little low.

They probably mean Belgium? I guess?

The smart Americans on here say that (((education))) and those (((universities)) are marxist propaganda machines.

Of course some of them are not stupid. But all the smart ones are busy building robots and sending cars in space, so we stuck here with dumbest of them.

PISA is dumb. Who cares about how smart a bunch of 15-year olds are? They're 15; They're fucking idiots regardless of their score.

Why the hell are we so high?

Give him too much credit just a proxyfag

>>those euros getting triggered
pathetic

sour grapes

Who do you think will outperform the other in later years? The 15 yo with good grades and an advantage at learning with the implied high PISA score, or the 15 yo with bad grades, probably bad schooling and the implied low scores?