Why do euros only have shitty American fast """food"""

You guys took our shittiest fast """food""", places that I have never ate at and will never eat at.
>McDonalds
>Burger King
>KFC
>Dunkin Donuts
>Pizza Hut
You have none of our good fast food places like Bojangles, Chick Fil A or Zaxbys.
Explain yourself
t. Mutt on vacation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fgm14D1jHUw?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pizza hut is great you fucking barbarian

>Pizza Hut
I agree
youtu.be/fgm14D1jHUw?t=10

it's shit when there are better options at the same price

mcflurry is very okay

>american haute cuisine

It tastes like fucking plastic. I prefer going to a traditionnal pizzeria, there's a bunch of them in france.
Same thing for hamburgers, some traditionnal restaurants have delicious american style food in their menu. It's twice as much than McDonald but definitly worth it.

Go to a kebab kyosk.

people barely eat at those places here, we eat at kebab shops and local pizzarias

*blocks your throat*

Yeah kebabs are good, ive had quite a few of them. I'm more talking about why you guys took our shitty fast food places but not our good ones

Can't believe that old man is still alive.

Because to us American fast food is the very last option when you have no time or nothing else to eat, so we just imported the shittiest mainstream ones for jew reasons.

For Pizza Domino's is worse which the Brits actually have.

only pond scum eat at those places anyway

this, there's a pizzeria I found in Paris but can't remember the name of, best pizza i've ever eaten

We don't even have that shit in the North.

We have local chains

I've heard Hesburger is shit.

I'm sure its not much of a problem for western europe but here, if you want to eat a meal for a whole day, these places are pretty expensive.
for me they are good enough for eating something very quickly or when there is nothing else open

Who cares, only americanized trash eat at fast food

There's a small problem, if Gorbachev dies, he will go to hell.
And if he goes to hell, Gorbachev will collapse hell, and the demons do not want his death.

He’s western european. They dont have pizza bakeries

>Why do euros only have shitty American fast """food"""
Because Euros don't consider fast food as "food".
Fast food is a place you go 3 times a year when you're driving home from some stupid fucking meeting across the country it's extremely late and you're too tired to go shopping and then cook.
So you go to MaccieD, stuff your stomach with processed garbage and call it a day.

Americans eat at a fastfood joint 3 times a week or more

Gorbachev is a good guy he didn't do nothing wrong.

Burger is originally from Germany tho

Max is pretty good desu, I was in that one on your picture a few times actually.

Wrong, German immigrant in America.

That's a bit rude. Unwarranted and rude.

how come only nordics have the ingenuity to create their own fast food places?

>hungary
>western
I think you mistyped eastern

You know what I meant, guido

t. Ronald Reagan

>Americans eat at a fastfood joint 3 times a week or more
I think you meant 3 times a day or more

>Americans eat at a fastfood joint 3 times a week or more
True but we also have fast food that actually tastes good

This, I eat in those chains (McDonald, KFC, Subway, etc.) about two times per year

>good fast food places
All the same shit. How someone can even care about under what sign he eats deep fried shit and drink cola.

You’ve got good taste

I don't

What the hell is that?

if you think McDonalds and Chick Fil A are the same you are retarded

What is your opinion about the Russian fast food?

I had In-N-Out and I wasn't too impressed.

We now have several Five Guys here. Aren't those 'good-tier'?

>Foie gras
>2,90€
How?

Nah I wasn't joking or anything. I'm desperately trying to find the study that I've read some times ago but I can't. It compared the dietary habits of Europeans, North Americans and Southeastern Asia.
Europeans terrifyingly "behind" everyone else regarding eating outside home while something like 60% of surveyed americans admitted to eating out more than 3 times a week.

I will post it as soon as I find it.

This,last year I literally never ate at some fast food place

Don’t make me look like a fool, Pinocchio

First serves beef, second - chicken, that's what you mean?

We have our own fastfood chains too.
Pic related, chokfull of delicious traditional German cuisine.

>worscht
A very bad borscht or what?

Five Guys is a pick up place. We have plenty of those that are good (Moes, Chipotle, Sandwhich places).
Fast Food is generally places that have a drive through. Good ones would be Chick Fil A, Bojangles and ive been told In and Out and Whataburger (although i've never had either).
They are all significantly better than McDonalds and Burger King, taste more like just a cheap restaurant than a fast food place.

You should thank him for the freedom to shitpost.

I mean in quality. Chick Fil A is actual food, McDonalds isn't

>mfw I truly thought there was some kind of Sup Forums-related joke in your reply

who 4d-chess enabled 24/7?

We only have McDonalds, KFC and PizzaHut in Romania, the first two are really great, PizzaHut suck though. I'm pretty sure their quite different (better) compared to their american version.

>Bojangles
literal nigger

How you even can tell between one deep fried overspiced shit and another?

For us to have those chains, the companies need to open up stores. They don't so we don't have them. I'd go for local fast food anyway.

local slang for Wurst

Max just have opened here and it's shit, maybe it's better in other countries or maybe I'm just picky because I'm a chef at local premium burger restaurant.

by tasting it

Our McDonalds is better than yours though. Much, much higher quality.

Clock didn't stand a chance. I had a burger there with a jar of bamse's dunderhoney, mad fucking nasty

Because only the largest (and most greedy) american corporations care enough or have the financial resources to sustain overseas subsidiaries?
As other people have said, Europeans prefer local fast food anyway. Instead of complaining about McDonalds, why don't you try some traditional bratwurst or currywurst. It's much better , not to mention more authentic, than McDonalds.

by having 100 grams of foie gras mixed with 900 grams of some filler pate

>Instead of complaining about McDonalds, why don't you try some traditional bratwurst or currywurst
LOL I wasn't trying to eat fast food here. I was just observing that you guys have our shitty ones but not our good ones.
Bratwursts are great, currywursts are overrated. Doners are good too.

We are nordics too, then.

>Hermaphrodite burger

So progressive.

we have local fast food chains but like the ones you mentoined you can only find them in Poland
small burger shops are super popular here so you won't find more than one or two locatoins which is nice becasue everytime you go to some different city you can try local burger

>dunderhonung
Asså en burk med honung?

we should ban all American fastfood chains

all large fast food chains are terrible, the only good fast food you can get is by gambling on small private restaurants

Why don't you have local fast-food brands widespread through all of the country? Well, maybe Nordsee, but it's nowhere near as popular as American brands.

Rly? Its hella good here and you always get a new burger, unlike McDonald’s.

There are hundreds or thousands of different fast food places in every country. Do americans only have the large franchises?

>who 4d-chess enabled 24/7?
I noticed that too. I've been trying to post very concise, informative and honest replies in many threads for some time and it's always funny when people are genuinely confused. The imageboard culture is so ingrained in every single one of us that when confronted with something normal and not insulting they seek a deeper meaning to it.

No, a can of disgusting Ghostbusters-slime. Pretty sure you die if you eat that. An American would've smpled it for sure.

We have Max, 100x better than McDonalds

Obviously

>92kr for a spicy chicken meal

Fattig? :(

>not getting food checks from your job that covers up to 120 kr per meal every day

Look for a Wienerwald, good German fast food, known for chicken and burgers

>Not getting a Whopper Meal for 38kr and exchanging the rest of your money into dimes to throw at Maxfags

Globalism.
No matter where you go, same good, same niggers.

>Wienerwald
>As of 2012 there were 30 restaurants in Germany (15 in Bavaria)[4] compared to 19 restaurants in Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, and Antalya),[5] three restaurants in Romania (Bucharest)[6] and three restaurants in Egypt (Cairo).
30 restaurants through all of the country?

I want to get off Mr 4ch*ng wildride
>mfw I replied to a senseful post about image culture addiction with a meme
>mfw I have no face
>mfw I'm STILL replying with memes
kill me

Oh, I lived in Bavaria, we had one and it was very good.

>weinerwald

>I'm just picky because I'm a chef at local premium burger restaurant.
you're biased so your opinion doesn't count. Where did they opened Max? Warszawa?

>I'm a chef at local premium burger restaurant.
Turczyn nie pierdol

Munich, I suppose?

lek inte nu mann1, det är fan dyrt för snabbmat

Nej Nej nej. Kan inte sätta pris på garanterat nybyggda burgare med fetaste pucken och nyfriterade frittar hos en snabbmatskedja.

This thread needs more Taco Bell.

>took
These companies decided not to expand here. It's as simple as that.
I would like to try Five Guys etc. and I agree that the variety of food is unfortunately rather limited.

Also, if you like Pizza, try a Pizzeria. They are also cheap and it tastes much better than Pizza Hut.
You could also ztx Vietnamese food stalls, they are everywhere as well. Fried rice with chicken is my favorite choice there.

I tried Taco Bell when I was in Spain. I liked it, mainly for the novelty of it. I imagine it's even more unhealthy than McDonalds.