Do you listen to any podcasts Sup Forums?

Do you listen to any podcasts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8gufwZGdmkc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1cqWH4ziA
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red Ice Radio
The Daily Shoah
Breitbart
Infowars

Your mom's house
Joe rogan sometimes
Doug Stanhope podcast
Bill Burr MMP
Sam Harris
Red Ice Radio somtimes

Ben Shapiro
Andrew Klavan
Steven Crowder

You goys don't actually support Trump, do you?

Daily shoah
Info wars, strictly for info
And recently fatherland but I'm not a dad so I can't really relate.

The best podcast in the universe.
youtu.be/8gufwZGdmkc

True Capitalist Radio
Free Domain Radio

Live Love Laugh
Hearts and Homes
Knitting etc
The Reich
Family Life
Horses W/ Stephanie Davis
Good Natured Laughs W/ Tom Took

Keemstars new podcast

the daily shoah

shapiro is a kike

i love klavan's though

Crowder and the daily shoah.

Oh and Stef's ancap cult fun hour sometimes.

The Daily Shoah, it's surprisingly good.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Check out the "Blueprint for Armageddon" episodes for some WW1 history.

Red Ice Radio
Counter-currents podcasts sometimes
Radio Courtoisie (Fr)
Méridien Zéro (Fr)
Aryan Radio sometimes

Do you guys think that American Vanguard group they were talking about is a honeypot?

Waking up podcast by sam harris and hardcore history by dan carlin

this gif is so fucking based

heil mein fuhrer

The Dick Show
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1cqWH4ziA

Used to listen to It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine. I fear it's been cucked since 2011 and haven't listened to it since.

The daily shoah is basically pol in audiobook form

>Bill Burr MMP

I like him, but I do find the whole "I'm a working class American, look at how grating I find average life" thing kinda old considering he's now a millionaire.

Though if you were to ask me what new material should I recommend, I couldn't do it, so I guess it's better than nothing.

>Doug Stanhope podcast

He is such a massive degenerat i can only listen to him when i am drunk myself.

Just the Anthony Cumia Show nowadays. Can't get into Gavin since he's just a contrarian cunt more often than not, and have been meaning to check out Pat Dixon's show.

*****Darwin Report*****
*****KulturKampf*****
*****FashTN*****
*****Daily Shoah*****
*****Fatherland*****

>Darwin Report
They had Jared Taylor on last episode. His voice is comfy af

Hamish and Andy

and Bill Whittle

Daily Shoah
FTN
Radio Free Northwest occasionally mostly for laffs. It's fun to see what the hardcore LARPfaggots are up to.
VORW

I also am in a constant state of rewatching The Ricky Gervais show XFM broadcasts in chronological order since I think it's probably the best program in the history of radio.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C) THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST TO POP YOUR: - ALPHA BRAIN - SHROOMTECH - KRILL & MCT OIL - PRIMATE CARE PILLS youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY >YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE >YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE >AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA DUDE BOOOOM LMAO DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE >"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS" >"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN" - Joe Rogan, 2015 >YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING - Brought to you by SquareSpace© cue the hempforce mustard

Hardcore History
MMP
Near thr wild
The church of what's happening now.
Dpig Stanhope
Skeptic tank

this and
David Duke Show
Stormfront
True Capitalist Radio
Radio Aryan
Grandpa Lampshade
Sometimes Red Ice stuff

What is the daily shoah?

Red ice
Daily shoah
No agenda
Crow house
clif high wujo
The higer side chats for dosage of /x

I'd refrain from researching it, Shlomo.

The Tom Woods show

i'm intrigued too, but not enough to look it up myself

Just started listening to Crowder myself, he's a good entertainer.

Its just non pc podcast, some hosts are more extreme, can be funny at times. Merchant minute is the funniest.

Daily Shoah and fash the nation

Dan Carlin's HH is legit.

What do you think of his other podcast Common Sense?

He mostly just seems to pose questions and creates scenarios regarding aliens.
But it's always good to hear him ramble against bankers.