Manus Island Detention Centre to close

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-17/manus-island-to-close-png-prime-minister-confirms/7759810
KEK

KEK

KEK

Bump

What does this mean?

Probably means Australia is about to be blacked.

just means we cannot send anymore there, we do not have to take the one that are there

So does this mean we have to find some other third world nation to pay to take migrants?

Dutton says we're not bringing them here, realistically what else can we do aside from giving them boats with a tankful of fuel and pushing them away to go somewhere else

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

The Father of the Abyss will not be pleased

oh cool, cant wait till abdul fucks my wife at gunpoint

Kind of suspicious that your government passes an anti bant law just for Muslims last week and then all of a sudden your detention system is shut down

>anti bant law just for Muslims

What?

heres the video if anyone you faggots wanted sauce

>no-one from the centre would be resettled in Australia.

Literally shit all news we still got Nauru and some other shitty islands I'm sure. Our immigration policy stays the same

NEVER EVER

cucks on suicide watch

Waleed Ali Act 2016
First bill on the agenda of the Turnbull government

>waleed ali
what a fucking subhuman

not allowed to criticize Islam now boys. bow down and accept sharia or ill get muhumad(pbuuuuuuuuuuuh) to rail your ass till you squeal like a pig.
t. moderate trans-bi-nigger-queer muslim.

Can we just cut off all foreign aid to PNG now? I mean what the fuck are they good for anymore?

>Aussies will be blacked in your lifetime
Nice

Was there really an act that you can't criticise Islam though now? I'm serious pls respond

That was a territory law, not federal.

We already had section 18C of the racial discrimination act that makes it an offense to hurt peoples feelings.

Guess that means we have to kill them. Good thing we have a shooter here better than any spec ops agent.

Look it up it was in the ACT, also look at S18 of the federal racial discrimination act... the whole QUT thing and the recent decision of the LDP Senator from NSW to sue for being called a while male to call the whole thing out as BS.

If I ever see that waleed cunt walking alone somewhere, I'll fucking strangle him. IDGAF anymore

This is the type of shit the government spends money on, meanwhile there are poor buggers that don't even have a house.

It's fucking disgusting what governments do

>implying we won't just find some other dump to store them in

Adbul isn't an Arabic name, hate to break it to you, bigot.

are they gonna bring 900 odd ppl to australia weve tortured the last 2-3 years? i got a bad feeel man

>what else can we do
Execute them

Nah PNG ruled our concentration camp unlawful, we'll ship them all to nauru for them to hopelessly hope to come here for all our free shit.

It really is disgusting the sort of excess we allow our politicians to get away with.

The idea that politicians actually represent the people is a fucking joke

islam isnt a race so I dont think 18c applies

There are old people who have a million dollars in their super account and still get the age pension. our country is fucked

Forfil every mudslime childs dream.

Christmas Island.

The chinese that live there bash them up

It's so funny. Aparently Christmas Island is 65% Chinese

>Mr Dutton told the ABC no-one from the centre would be resettled in Australia.
Kek, good call

Rename it Clissmus Eyerrand.