>ABSOLUTE STATE OF YUROP

That seems alright to me.

dumb gook

>unless they explicitly choose to opt out
wow, terrible.

this should be a law everywhere t.bh

>Unless they opt out

okay

I wouldn't want a corporation to profit from my organs. I also don't trust they'll go to someone who deserves them. Probably would end up getting bought by some rich cunt.

Where does it say anything about corporations?

>r/worldnews

It is because a certain religion on the rise in europ is against organ donation.

It would require fucktons of paper to (((opt out)))

Most of Europe already has such a system. We're actually one of the last one who doesn't.

This law passed with 2 votes because most senators considered it unconstitutional. But alas.

I've literally never seen a paki in the Netherlands.

Looks like the eternal albanian is at it again

So?

That is how it works over here.

It is fine.

Pretty much just Jenovah's witnesses opt out.

I'd never donate my organs and I'd never want to receive organs from some other shitty human.

Very nice. I wish my countrymen cared so much about each other.

*gets stuck with a dialysis machine*

Wtf? I've never known that before tho

they try to compete with Chinese

I don't care.

Also stupid retards should provide more funds for research and soon we will just grow organs like it is nothing.

In the Netherlands about 30% of the people who register have opted out. Which is 10% of the population at the moment. But the amount of people opting out is increasing by 33000 per day.

they commie now?
nice

I mean currently 10% of the Dutch population has opted out. But it's quickly increasing.

Kek

This. The only people who aren't donors are foreigners usually but of course they have no problems taking organs themselves

Once I'm dead I don't care about my organs they can feed my corpse to dogs and shit on my bones.

Can I build a new body for myself using parts of dead Europeans?

why would i care? have them, i plan on my corpse being incinerated anyway, its not as if ill even realise

Companies extract your organs and get paid for it. They storm in when you die and cut you open to take your organs while your loved ones are still there.

can i **** your corpse?

unless the government can guarantee that my body parts will only go to cute asian girls i would never participate in such a scheme

Yeah, but the thing is. You don't become a donor when your dead. You can't use the organs of a dead person.

They will first have to decide if they continue your treatment or if you as good as dead.
And if you are as good as dead, they will harvest your organs, skin, eyes etc. And you will die on the operating table.

Although you were probably not going to recover anyway.

Seems alright. And since we have mandatory national IDs with a yuge database that the government is surprisingly able to keep up with, they added the organ donor status to it a few years ago and to driving licenses too, so the only thing you have to do to opt in or out would be to tell that to the guy that fills your data in the system.

What would your loved ones do with your organs? Eat them?

>You can't use the organs of a dead person.
You can. Right after the death.

the only people who have anything against organ donation are literal pakis, should be a rule stating that people who opt out of organ donation cant be given someone elses organ

you gooks lack humanity tbqh

That's why they tend to pick people who are braindead, who are unlikely to recover.

Who the fuck wants an organ from a weed-smoking alcoholic? Weed isn't water-soluble.

They don't harvest organs while you're still breathing, that would be a waste of anesthetic. They do it just after you die.

You don't get pain killers when they cut you up. Just muscle relaxers.

>Jenovah
of course evil abominations like Jenova's spawn won't have organs compatible with humans, they've probably been too exposed to the Lifestream

They usually don't take your organs if you're a drug user or in really bad shape, unless they have no option, and an opt-out system would mean that there would be way more options.

My body, especially physical part of it, is my primary property and shall be kept intact without any exception

gross
e*ropeans have no souls

>apply for citizenship in netherlands
>die there
>many people will inherit my barely functional organs and die faster

yeah nobody probably want it anyway.

We're talking about the Dutch here, they don't have much choice.

As if I would give a fuck about it

Sounds like a reasonable system.

Or else?

Except that you can do it in 2 min online.

This desu. You just log into the governments website and press the please don't cut me up button.

Don't do that though.

>gooks eat cats and dogs
>gooks oppose organ donations
>gooks are afraid of skeletons
>gooks need Japanese semen to function properly

>they've probably been too exposed to the Lifestream
Sure, it's the Lifestreams fault, not that Jenovah is a literal alien creature.

Already did. I considered donating some organs, like the liver and kidney, but considering there is news that they just harvested what they wanted of some girl plus I don't want to be declared dead too early I'm currently staying opted out. Maybe I'll change my mind later when the system is proven and tested.

>have bad illness or injury
>need organ donor
>receive organ from gook man who browsed r/asianmasculinity
>is small organ because gooks are small
>die from underperforming organ
wewe

>Or else
No

The government could execute, conscript and vaccinate me but yet my divine and inviolable proprietary right over physical part of my body shall not be infringed.

And are you going to do if someone violates these "divine" rights of you?

kek thx for the laugh. too bad they will cut you up anyway hahaha

Most people who need a donor just need a kidney.

>whiter than you, Hans :)

Selfish cunts

I didn't go to army for 2 years to fuck around

American tier post

What's the point of your army training if someone takes your hands away? Or maybe even your heart?

You literally lose your rights when you are dead.

Well, Maybe I would escape whatever that shithole before getting killed

>What is testament

Escape to Mars, huh? Because anywhere on Earth your rights are nothing more but an illusion.

it has to go through a lawyer or some other legal system to be valid

>wanting to have your body violated after death
absolute state of these virgins

I bet my corpse can have more fucks than you while being alive lamo

>Korea
>testament
A suicide note has no legal basis.

go back to streaming yourself eating takeaways online you selfish nut.

South Koreans don't have much longer to live anyway. The nuke will incinerate all testaments.

if you don't like it, how about you fuck off back to your desert? superstitious paki cunt

Civil right being applies only in civilized country doesn't mean every place on the earth is shithole

also
>gooks are afraid to sleep while a fan is on

source?

netherland is one of the best in terms of minimizing their red tape garbage user

I'm afraid to give blood but even I see no problem in being a donor, I will be already dead so where's the problem

Nobody gets my organs ffs!
They often take them out before you're even dead.

Except it doesn't. In Germany explicitly opting in or out requires picking up an organ donor pass at the front desk of any doctor's office, checking the option you desire and filling in your name and address, done. Work amounting to a minute apart from going to the doctor which at some point you'll do anyway.

>every adult an organ donor
We've had this in Poland since 2005.

The thing is, this whole idea of humans having rights is an illusion. It's an extremely useful illusion, I can admit that, but an illusion anyway.

that's great, what's the problem?

Doctors will let you die if it's too much work to bring you back and then take your organs.

Wrong, that's a paranoid fairy tale. The steps that have to be gone through for valid donor organs leave pretty much no margin for manipulation, including requiring the correct brain death diagnosis from multiple doctors independently.

No you won't be already dead. If the organ is without oxygen for a few minutes the organs are biowaste. They take them while you're still alive

It's aleady like that in France I think.

Can someone tell me why I sould allow my organs to be harvested? Your body is your only real property in this world. And since the only kind of person less ethical than a lawyer is a doctor, I don't want to be declared dead too early for some drunk driver to get my organs.

Med student here.
In Poland in order for your physical self to become a body donor you have to be legally recognised as dead (brain death) which is determined by a commission of physicians accompanied by a regulated set of tests. In the state of brain death your body can be indefinitely kept "alive" for the purpose of keeping organ cells fed but that is rarely the case since organs are in high-demand at all times.

You're fucking stupid and terribly uninformed. Please refrain from posting further misinformation. The only criteria of determining whether's someone is alive or not is his brain. Every other organ and bodily function can be replaced by someone elses or a mechanical deice.

Complete bullshit. To apply for organ donation you need to fulfill a number of very specific medical requirements, such as explicitly having a functioning body and ceased brain function. Also it requires the diagnosis of multiple doctors. A single doctor can't just take random barely alive people with various conditions and start cutting them open. What you're saying is unfounded anti-donation hysteria.

>I don't want to be declared dead too early for some drunk driver to get my organs.
Alcoholism and nicotine abuse are one of the many conditions that disqualify you as a potential organ recipient. It would be wasteful to give a healthy liver which can save someone's life to a drunkard who destroyed his liver on his own volition.

Shills out in full force

don't leave your ograns for ((THEM))

I understand that reference!

A drunk driver is not necesarily an alcoholic. Can inmates receive organs?