Poland to jail people three years for saying "Polish death camps"

>The Polish government has approved a new bill that foresees prison terms of up to three years for anyone who uses phrases like “Polish death camps” to refer to Auschwitz and other camps that Nazi Germany operated in occupied Poland during the second world war

>Poles fear that as the war grows more distant younger generations will incorrectly assume that Poles had a role in the death camps.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/16/poland-approves-bill-outlawing-phrase-polish-death-camps

This is the country Sup Forums calls "based"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_history#History_as_propaganda:_Is_history_always_written_by_the_victors.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_government-in-exile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Underground_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Kübler
jpost.com/Diaspora/Polish-regulation-to-compensate-20000-Holocaust-survivors-403870
ukemonde.com/holocaust/victims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody calls them based anymore. That is like 2014 you are talking about. Polska is no more than a shithole, where people are running from - barefoot if you give them the chance.

Wouldn't it be weird if in 100 years humanity was still talking about slavery and the holocaust? because we're on track to do just that

oh what the fuck, are we going to start punishing thoughtcrimes next?

really makes me think who could be behind this one....

Just because the niggers and jews won't shut up about them

Wouldn't that mean that they're making it illegal to say that the Polish government ran the death camps? It sounds like they're afraid that just because the camps were in Poland that it will be assumed that the Polish people sanctioned it.

Why should it be illegal to say that the Polish government ran the camps?

>millions of slavs and polish people get killed in German run camps
>Poland wants to make sure no one thinks they are to blame
This was probally an issue, that's why they are making it a bill. What's the issue?

The Jews are never going to stop milking the Holocaust, never.

>What's the issue?

Really? How would you feel if the U.S. government passed a law threatening three years in prison for saying, let's say... "the Holocaust is a hoax"?

Every country isn't the US and the country of Poland has had some tough times. They lost 25% of their population in WW2 and don't want millenial retards saying "Poland is evil they did auswitz"

So its a law stating that anyone who does not think holocaust is partly a hoax has broken a law?. Based poland

There even is a Polish Anti-defamation League, who tackle issues like the one OP mentioned
That's the biggest blessing of never having owned colonies, really. You don't have to spend your life apologizing for past deeds

Remember this is all Germany fault. They turned WW1 into a giant shit storm which also led to WW2 and the weakening of european empires. Then WW2 happened, which ruined white pride for everyone. Now they created the EU, who let's in a shit ton of refugees.

>EU
>free speech

Can't blame them.

We're still talking about slavery of niggers and that was about 2 centuries ago. Fucking niggers.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

How did we turn WW1 into a giant shit storm? We had pretty much settled it clean and easy around the time your congress went full "We must get our people killed for bank money".

What difference would Zika do to the Poles? They're already stupid and small-minded.

This time their actual heads shrink. Makes it more difficult to aim.

>Austrian leader gets shot
>Germany can you help us against Ru-
>RORORORO GERMAN STRONG INVADE ALL OF EUROPE

>based
Yes, they don't wanna get jewed into guild for the 666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Nigga what? Our people were pushing for Austria to seek peaceful solutions. We declared war on Russia after they and their French ally mobilised, but we were definitely not the fucking initiator.

It happens. People think every white American owned slaves when it was only a small amount of rich people.

My family was poor for generations. We never owned slaves. I'm not even sure if we were in America at the time but i'm still an evil white cracka.

As time goes on kids today get indoctrinated by liberals. In ten years teenagers will think the 90's and 00's were KKK run eras of black oppression.

Not only that, I found out the other day that "millions of slaves" is another lie.
Only 388,000 slaves were brought to the U.S.
You still hear idiots say "millions of blacks were enslaved here" but it's not even true.

It doesn't have anything to do with the "holocaust is a hoax" notion.
It's against spreading the misinformation that the death camps were run by the polish, poles are really on edge when you say "polish death camps".

As for the "bill", I've never heard about it, I don't know how real it actually is but I doubt it's gonna be exercised irl considering they can't catch real criminals here.
Besides, how easy is this to contest this? All you need to say is that you didn't know the history and you've been misinformed your entire life, what are they gonna do then? Fine you for not having any history knowledge?
I honestly think this is a publicity stunt and a deterrent to spread the the word across the whole world and make headlines that the death camps were German, that's it.

Bump.

It literally is all their fault.

you shoot to wound though, takes more soldiers out of the fight

This is good preventative legislation against Jewry.

Russia did a similar thing by preventing homosexual propaganda.

We need more preventative legislation against their subversion and attempts to guilt people into doing what they want and opening their borders.

"1,000 years will go by and Germany's shame will not be erased."

-Hans Frank, convicted Nazi war criminal, repented and begged like a bitch in a desparate effort to save his own ass, got hanged anyway.

I can't blame Germany for WW1.

The other powers wanted that war, too. To cut down the rising German power.

why would they be ashamed of it? doesn't matter if you agree with them politically, they achieved more than any country ever has in such short time

>Russia did a similar thing by preventing homosexual propaganda.

Funny thing is... The Christians, Jews, and Muslims in Russia all hate each but all overwhelmingly support faggot bashing.

Putin literally united the country's three main religions, who traditionally have been at one another's throats by encouraging them to pogrom gays instead of each other.

Smart man.

>they achieved more than any country ever has in such short time

And promptly lost it.

There's also the whole being implicated in the second worse genocide in world history part (Commies still hold #1, but they had to work a lot harder to get there).

It is pretty hard to control that much land when western and eastern europe hates you and never wanted you to be unified. The Mongol Conquests were the worst genocide in history, followed by China then USSR then Germany.

libel/slander

This is fucking retarded. Some people use this as an abbreviation

Btw. The same government has rejected the hate speech law

i seriously think every smart slav was exterminated by the nazis in ww2

say polish death camp you cunt, say it, and Ill drag your fuckin face thru all possbile courts in Europe, also flag. stfu ahmed

Poland, Hungary and similar-minded Eastern European countries need to form some sort of anti-poz alliance or official bloc and tell the US, EU and NATO to get fucked.

>MMMM I ENVY YOU BOLAN BECAUSE 99% WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS, SO WHAT THAT YOU EAT SHIT AND EARN ALMOST NOTHING, THE BEST IS THAT YOU HAVE NOT """"KEKS""""

>He shares half a haplotype with us. Pure blooded German king.
And so Germany went to war.

I'm older than you, and many decades ago there was a sense that there were lingering racial problems, but slavery was ancient history and the civil rights movement was complete. That this stuff has been propagandized into a burning contemporary issue again is really mind-blowing. Clearly they are going to agitate with this shit for the coming years until we have a White minority and then really stir-up the brown-on-White bloodshed. It will probably be bolshevik-Russia tier (((agitation))).

Fuck off, Im getting cancer from looking at him

How is WW1 Germany's fault?

and they're fucking right for once (although it should be punished withn a fine, not prison) . western press publishes lies about our history all the fucking time. more than 120 times a year on average of they use the phrase 'polish death camps'. oh, if you write 'german camps' then germans will fucking bark at you like a bunch of stray dogs, cos 'the camps were not german, they were nazi'. PC insanity, but only when it's caling a spade a spade. if the jews care so much about history, how come they never care about this, in the media they own?

It's because it was the most recent big thing.
Once a new big war or ethnic cleansing happens everyone will start about that instead and forget the rest.

You lost. Thats why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_history#History_as_propaganda:_Is_history_always_written_by_the_victors.3F

>American education

I'd agree with you if Willy wasn't an autistic retard who was using the whole thing to show off how strong and relevant Germany was and then letting it get out of control because he had to go on vacation.

you mean those death camps in Poland?

Because we lost it. History is written by the winner.

I hope the imprisonment will take place at a regular jail, not at a Polish death camp.

no moron, but if you think death camps are your past, change flag move to germoney and bend over for turks.

For your information you smal mined anglo ignorants. Our Gov/people dont like that term since it make it sounds like tose camp were Polish idea, operaded by Polish people ect.

And a lot of burger pseudo journalist dont know diffrence between geographic and politic, its like saying SONY is murican company cuz it have factory in Miami.

Poland didnt existed at that time.

Auswitz The Jewish Aussie.

Good. Since this term was used mainly by Germs, dumb Americans and Jews we will get rid of them for few years.

Also, why do anyone remember real Polish camp ;-;

Hey

Thread fleeing coward. Tracked you down using the archive

It's a French church being destroyed. So stay mad :)

Nothing I hate more than people who post in a thread and then run away

>Poland didnt existed at that time.

Polish people succesfully secured the continuity of their legal government throught german and soviet occupation. Estonians did too but rest of the balts didn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_government-in-exile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Underground_State

because it didn't, that simple.

it's like saying american terrorist attack on WTC, just because it happens on the american soil, doesn't mean it's american, or that america should be blamed for it, right? now imagine the worldwide media constantly and repetedly calling the 9/11 'american terrorist attack on WTC', even if it was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that america had nothing to do with it except for being the victim of it.

Princeton professor Jan Tomasz Gross:

“Consider the Poles, who, deservedly proud of their society’s anti-Nazi resistance, actually killed more Jews than Germans during the war.”

>ftw not making Polish death camps real instead of banning the meme
Hofer remains the only hope for Europe.

>but I doubt it's gonna be exercised irl
What about Kelthuz, nevar forget.

People say "Polish death camps" because they were, you know, located in Poland.

The article says this is about foreign media using the term. Does Poland not know their dumb law can't stop people in foreign countries from saying this?

t. Mohammed

Yes we had underground Gov.

Still we couldnt build and run camps, since 1939 Poland was not on maps cuz we lost fuckin war.

Its simple:
>we lost
>germans made camps
>germans kill people
World say: "polish death camps"
We made sure lie dont spread.

Sory if I sound buthurt, I am.

>Jan Tomasz Gross
Respected scientist, without even a trace of jewish ancestry

But it implies we had part in it.

Thats why we send ambasadors.

So true, polish friend. We even genocided some nazi collaborators in Galicia back then.

>even a trace

AJ WAJ!

I went to Poland once with my friend from Spain, And since he had curly brown hair we were never left alone, Seriusly stormfags everywhere, People called him a muslim terrorist and told us to leave their country.

Poland is fucking full with retards, Its not a meme.

but they can stop the media here (which btw is in more than 70% is owned by Germans, and in a big chunk by jews) from reprinting that shit. or the scubabgs like this one cited here:

liars like this one should be hanged. he conveniently forgets to mention that the only jews that were killed by poles, were killed from a german order from a soldier with a gun. and then the spanish press goes on to write an article about it in 'el pais' and they fucking translate it to say that "poles killed more jews than Germans did" during the WW2. how far will they go with it?

seriously, I'm glad somebody finally does something about it.

well, that's sad. I admit the level of rasism is seriously getting out of hand, but many Poles, myself included, see it as a problem and we try to fight it. You know, in every country there are people a decent person would be ashamed to be asossiated with.

>And since he had curly brown hair
>checks flag
You just can't make this shit up.
Unironically starting to enjoy the ride.

Oh come on. You had nazi sympothisers like all European countries. There were Polish Wehrmacht. There were Poles in the SS and of course you had Polish camp guards.

Maybe 99% of all Poles were innocent, but dont deny the 1%. And for the record IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Nobody is mad at Germany, Nobody is mad at Russia, Nobody is mad at America, England etc etc.

The war is in the past.

wtf I hate Poland now

Well done Polaks.

Fucking burgers can rot in hell.

If poland is so innocent, why poles pay reparations to Israel?

>swedish culture

>Poland is going to make polish death camps real

based

you must be seriously retarded. there were polish guards in jewish part of the camp, and jewish guards in polish parts of the camps. the germans liked to stirr poles and jews against one another. how come nobody brigs up jewish guards in the camps? or Stella Kubler?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Kübler

How come mr Jan Tomasz Gross doesn't find her story inspiring for his historical inquiries? At least this story is supported by facts, not just hatred for Poland.

I'm seriously, honestly advising you guys to keep some of that racism alive and well
The west has spent decades fighting the good fight.. look what we're harvesting

kekked

because they're jews. how come germany pays to jewish survivors of Auschwitz big money, but doesn't pay to polish survivors? How come only after we put milions into turning ruins into buildings do jews come, after 70 years and now claim it's all theirs? Oh, and could Palestinians farmers do the same, go to Tel Aviv prime estate today, and claim it was their ground where they fed their goats, so the jews have now to give it all back to them? You answer me.

We dont deny there were colaborants on our side, it shame but its real. The thing is we fought agains not with them(big misteke on both ends DESU). Camps were germans plan(actualy it was commie plan but germans are quick to learn and improve)
>The war is in the past.
WAR NEVER STOPS.

Sause shitposter, Jews try to dry shekles from us, we send them to germans for ther money.

No, both extremes are wrong. A chilean piano teacher coming back from a school piano contest was badly beaten in a train just because of the color of his skin. There are many stories like that, and that is as disgusting and outrageous as forced and institutionalised cuckoldry

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

You have every right to not like brown people(spain), and cuck people(sweden).
That keeps them in check, just look at germoney....turks fell like home, rape rises.

>Respected scientist, without even a trace of jewish ancestry

Not many left in Poland with a trace, after you Nazi loving cunts got through with them.

They're still based. You can't have it all, idiot. Sup Forums seems to want wog-punishing authoritarianism but without all the tenets that actually make authoritarianism what it is.

>but doesn't pay to polish survivors?
They was nazi collaborators, entire polish state was nazi collaborators back then.
There is millions of innocent peacefull germans who was sent off their land and they still alive, because they were a kids in 1945. Technically it's a genocide. Why don't you give their land back to them instead of whining about Lviv?

For (you)

>Sause shitposter, Jews try to dry shekles from us, we send them to germans for ther money.
jpost.com/Diaspora/Polish-regulation-to-compensate-20000-Holocaust-survivors-403870

If you're not a proxy, user, then you seriously should know better.

ukemonde.com/holocaust/victims.html

just because some cuck agreed to pay them, doesn't mean we should. when will israel give back palestinians their land? when will they pay them reparations for their suffering. fucking double standards must end.

Is this another polish propaganda? I wouldn't click this link. All death camps accidentally appeared in polish territory while all other countries had concentration camps.

If some niggers invade your home, murder your, rape your mother/wife/sister/daughter and people will talk about rape in your family home. Will you be okay with that or you will want to make it clear it was niggers?

German projection.

the jews did a number on poland thats why. they extorted money from them after the war blaming them for everything so they probably just want to avoid that again.