Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGveJn5Q-6A
youtu.be/bYb2mAb3XpI?t=26s
youtu.be/THvUDMafwkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit

Can win a war

bump

I'm at a loss as to whether this is Romania or Colombia, but I'm going to say Gypsies either way

How about some fine folk music?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGveJn5Q-6A

i have never seen anything more romanian

Oh man I love Chad

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEIT

very true

>Dacians

The Romans dumped those fuckers like 300 years before they lost anything else.

I have been in touch with a Romanian family for 2 years. I hope they all die, slowly and painfully.

Gypsies and they once raped Barcelona back in the 80s

What did they do?

nice and welcoming people. hot women and great food.

i bet that the people who rant and talk shit about other countries are the ones who didn't leave their hometown

I was dating a Romanina girl. I experienced hell. Her family had fights every day, screaming daily. The mother saying shes taking the kids and leaving. The father half drunk all the time. The food, oh dear lord the food. Apart from my gf, all of them were obese. Not fat, obese. The mother had the nerve of saying I was to skinny, while she was drinking chinese tea to lose weight. Stupid curfews all the time, we never enjoyed our time toghether. We could't sleep toghether either. And dont let me start on tricks to let her on vacation with me. And the sad part? Now she is on vacation with her family in Romania. And she literally forgot I exist. I think I also may be cucked. IAnd the saddest part? I still love her. Fuck Romania.

>I was dating a Romanina girl
you poor bastard what the fuck were you thinking?

I fall in love too easily. And I'm too patient and kind with people. In the and I took in the ass and the fault is mine ofc.

>Italian "men"

True successors of the roman empire, anyone who claims otherwise is either butthurt or a greek.

>Romanian "families"

>Dates the spawn of scum that everyone would agree it's a dumb idea
>No look it's the entire nation
>Nothing to do with me being a limp wristed faggot

No wonder you faggots can't win a war, you can't even stand up for yourselves in your romantic part of life.

Scathing.

It seems like I've hitted a nerve. I've been to numerous romanian wedding and parties. And your kind it's all the same. You take pride in nothing, boasting miserable accomplishments, but in the end still arrive here to wash and clean asses of old people. Scum.

Tigan imputit

Top three occupations of Romanian women:
1. Beggar.
2. Fortuneteller.
3. Romance scammer.

Top three occupations of Romanian men:
1. Beggar.
2. Street scammer.
3. Scrap metal thief.

You still dodged a bullet mate, when a gypsy woman dates a male gadjo it's usually a scam, i.e. a ploy to drain everything you own. Not surprising that family makes everything difficult, in Romanian culture it's considered impure to have romantic or sexual relations with gadje.

> it's usually a scam, i.e. a ploy to drain everything you own

ahahahahaha

She took everything from me: time, attention, money, tears, sanity. I got scammed hard

kek

I feel for you bro. I don't want to trash your hopes, but even if she actually has feelings for you, her family definitely disproves and there's only a slim chance she would choose you over them (such a relationship means exclusion from the community, she would be considered a gadjo from now on).

It's Chad.

mircea badea are pula mica

How about me?

> and there's only a slim chance she would choose you over them

You are so right. One day she hates them, the second day when I criticise her family she goes apeshit. "Why won't you accept my family". I need you as my personal therapist, polbro.

>not realising the irony of calling romanians loud and taking pride in nothing

this, Chad has a slightly darker blue

flag of autism

Are there any more of these?

They live outside every swedish foodmarket in the entire Sweden, not even joking. My town of 4000 people has 3 beggars outside.

>I need you as my personal therapist, polbro.
I'm pretty fucked up myself, note the fact that I spend my life shitposting about gypsies on sri lankan origami forum.

Back to your situation, only thing I can recommend is patience. Imagine being taught all your life that gadje are stupid, violent animals who exist only to provide resources for your people and pose a constant danger at the same time. Imagine falling in love with a gadjo then and facing having to cut ties with your family and friends forever, while still having all these vile things you were told about gadje on your mind. And what if the relationship doesn't work out and you are left completely alone? That's the situation she has found herself in. I don't know myself if I could take such a gamble for a woman I loved.

So if you really love her, you can only hope she chooses you - but that's not something that will happen easily or overnight.

Hello

Do people still give gypsy beggars money? Also, do Swedes even use cash anymore (Polish media says they don't)?

>This wall of BS that makes Gypos look like jews

>says the leaf

Kek nice post frie-
>polish flag
Pffft-Hahahaha

They are quite like Jews - a tight-knit, diaspora community with lot of self-enforced rules concerning purity and separation from native outsiders. Even the terminology is similar, "gadjo" for gypsies and "goy" for Jews.

>africa talking shit

PK or real boy? Either way, now we just need Chad.

I'am real

M8 there are two kinds of gypos
>the ones with a clan
>and the ones without

It might be vaguely true for those in a clan. But considering where I live I only seen those without a clan, which makes it sound funny.

Though I don't think the Italian beta dated a gypo, I hope not since that is a sing of ultimate beta.

A beautiful country with decent people. Terrible minority group in the boonies, but other than that there is something romantic, and haunting, about the Romanian/ eastern European wilderness.

All of all the goddamn gypsies I met, only one was outside of a clan - because he decided to break away from it after gypsy mobsters from Romania took over. Now gypsies shun him as just another gadjo, while white people don't want anything to do with him because he's a gypsy and he's fucked.

Poor bastard. After we abolished slavery we should have sent them back to India.

What's it like there? Can post a picture?

Also,

RARE
A
R
E

post original pic of island with timestamp pls

where's the romanian elephantposter

Sorry man I was ""inspecting" some copper wire .

Absolute filth.

Pic related : One's wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, he probably stole it.

Our vanguard over the rightful clay og Europepe.

>Our vanguard
>be gyp
>Arrive in 1300. Enslaved for the next 600 years.

those are gypsies, not romanians

Romania is 99% gypsies so there's no point in separating Romanians from them.
Just a big bunch of filth.

More than anything, we're a buffer between the hordes of the East and the West.

We've been shit on a lot.

Go join a strike somewhere, you're clueless.

The only Romanians that I see emigrating to Greece are the white ones, must be because their homeland is shit and that they're afraid that they will be killed by gippos.

what is that police force called that regularily calls the ambulance before cleansing clubs of gypsys? smth like mascotii or so

5% but of course we, romanians can't fight against ignorance, so it has no point convincing some Hawaiian rock painting forum about our ethnicity.

they are apparently called 'Mascati'
thanks for nothing gypsies

One of my chemistry professors was from Romania. She must have been about 40 (I was mid 20s), she left Romania during the revolution. Borderline homely appearance, average to slim body type. Incredibly intelligent and quiet. She was one of the most alluring women I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I always asked her questions just to hear her accent, as I enjoyed it so much. I fantasized so many times about meeting her in her office and having a clandestine romance.

Romania will always have some place in my heart.

How do you tell gypsies from greeks in Greece?

gipsyland

Bozgor mongol borit

Like this.

Good people. I have one Romanian friend who studies in Moscow. He told me Romania is very religious country, that makes it hope for all Orthodox. True Christian religion needs to have a bastion.

Also, gypsies aren't romanian, educate yourself, Sup Forumsacks.

Someone get these gypsies out of my country please.

Average greeks faces there.

Again,tell me,how do I tell gypsies and albanians from greeks?

Fucking pervert

Btw, do people seriously mistake Romanians for Gypsies, or are they just being "funny"?

I think it's trolling for 90%.

Left one's a gippo.

Well, gypsies are inhuman, albos have slightly dark skin and black characteristics and Greeks are white.

Majoritatea europizdelor au impresia,serioasa,ca suntem toti tiganoizi dintr-o tara corupta ce a fost bucata din Rusia sau ceva cu Rusia si aici inca mai traieste comunismul.
Asta gandesc majoritatea lor ca suntem si se vede la modul in care suntem tratati,de la cel mai jos om pana la cele mai inalte nivele ale (m)UE.

S-ar putea intr-o zi sa ne trezim cum toti o sa isi arunce tiganii la noi(precedent Franta) si o sa faca zid in jurul nostru(Ungaria).

Nu exista injuraturi si blesteme cat merita infectiile purulente de tigani.

Majoritea romanilor le e rusine si sila sa recunoasca de unde vin si ce sunt.
Majoritatea se ascund si asimileaza rapid,vor sa uite de unde au plecat.

t. roman in vacanta

>EU opens borders
>hordes of uneducated gypsies flood western countries
>they don't even speak the language
>just doing regular gypsy stuff like stealing stuff, living s parasites and such
>Romania and Romanians don't take responsibility and constantly saying shit like "u so racist" and "gypsies aren't Romanians omg"

Same thing happens to us, the only difference is we're more distinguishable from gypsies

The few non cuck faggots of Europe.

Seriously i dont get why any country thats not poland, or any other non cuck faggots try to talkl shit about romanians.

Maybe because your jealous that they dont think sitting inside jerking off all day, or that gay people and piercing and tatooes are normal?

Lotsa veerdos

Holy shit. Tell me what country is this? I'm on mobile by the way.

Lel, it's "mascații" which means "the masked men". Ya, they are the gypsies' nemesis

youtu.be/bYb2mAb3XpI?t=26s

This is what your average 20 year old listens to:

youtu.be/THvUDMafwkU

Take from it what you want

I don't give a fuck about Europeans calling me anything but please explain to me why should i take responsibility for anything that a filthy gypsy does

>Romanina
What is that? You mean Romanian or gypsy?

Type properly, sausage fingers!

Kekd

I experienced Romania twice, in the form of hookers when travelling through Europe. Interestingly, both reported they were "Italian".

The first fuck was abysmal, but no problem since I was dropping. She kept repeating "you seem very happy", probably surprised that someone would be... That shit cost me a hundred oyro, blame it on the acid.

The second time was pretty decent, 8/Romania.

yes, by betraying their allies.

Sint Marteen, a Dutch department in the Caribbean

Transylvania is Romanian clay.

>Take the Romanian flag
>Put it in Photoshop
>Go to Image, Adjustments, Hue/Saturation
>Increase Hue by 125

???

Never mind, I literally only just woke up.