Why do black women intimidate so many men?

Why do black women intimidate so many men?

Not me I really want a cute black gf, possibly from an ex-colony.

>black
>women

All woman intimidate me.

because theyre masculine and ugly

lewd tbqf

Do they even like white men?

t. intimidated white boi

A couple of black girls in my school actually got in trouble for sexually assaulting a white guy

But yes they do

I like brown more.

Becuase iditots attract simply men

I'm hispanic

Are they like white woman in that you have to be chad?

>American
>white boi
No.

Eh depends on the girls. The nerdy ones want white dudes in general go for those. Hood bitches want a thick dick alpha

Nerdy black girls are easy as fuck tbqff

>nerdy
You mean like weebs?

Why don’t the nerdy ones

The best news with respect to a black woman is "you are NOT the father!"

Black women are legitimately more masculine than most men. I think only homos in denial lust over black girls

No like women who do well in school and care about it

They are generally outcasted by most hood blacks

>To be real alpha aryan male you need tame a ebony goddess.

t.

I understand this now, we want to have dominion over all of the beasts in the animal kingdom...

el italiano...

>british immigrant to the united state by marriage
>wants to remove citizenship by marriage calls it "ill gotten gains"

their smell

t. has not interacted with coloreds

fourth pic kek
PROSCIUTTO'D

Italians are known for their jungle fever, Ethiopia is probably still full of their rapebabies

This

You probably live near the worst the black race has to offer(hood rats) and are therefore unknowingly the worst of the white race(white trash) as they often live alongside each other .

firstly, American pavement apes are still probably better than the shit out of Liberia and South Africa, but i didn't live next to them like they were in my neighborhood, but I lived in central Texas while east Texas has plenty of blacks.

Have you got the replies to this?

I assume these were all poor people though, if you went to a hick confederate flag area you would see shit white people.

What do the nerdy black guys do then?

there are confederate flags in middle and upper middle class parts of the South

if you want to say hicks, just say trailer park.

t. upper middle class southerner

sphagetti'd

recording rap tracks about race and the evil white man

FASCETA NEEEERA, BELL'ABISSINA

Hyi vittu mikä simpanssi

Let me get this straight, the pastanigs fucked aethiop women to the point that the pastanig govt tried to beg for Italian women to go with the men to stop the race mixing. When this failed, the Italian govt resorted to shipping italian whores to the colony to try to prevent the Italian men from fucking negresses.

Thats brazil though mate

it was the opposite what's happening today. These days it's white women who fuck with niggers

I rejected black girls that were into me because I found them intimidating. If they were just a black cuties that would be one thing, but they were both overachieving top-of-their-class nursing and engineering students.

Hot and hard-working and intelligent? I can't deal with that shit.

How Can a girl whose into you intimidate you?

idiot you could farm easy money DUMB IDIOT.

r u crazy haha

cant imagine living as LITERAL nu-male in fucking brazil out of any place in the world

imagine being a white masterrace cuck robot

now imagine that, but you're black

they're loud and annoying and rude

You are paranoid polski man.

>white master race cuck robot
What is this?

Do finns have a thing for black women? I've met TWO Finn male/black women couples in Philly and I can't figure out the science behind it

>fucking up the chance to neet around on qt negresses money
>TWICE
God damn Joaoaoao, god damn

never ever

We have about 0 of them that aren't fat muslamic somalis so there's definitely still an exotic charm to them

Quite much this, and beastiality isnt illegal in Finland

Aren’t Philadelphia black people hood as fuck?

because they spread AIDS

As if filthy cheap white trash whores could even hope of distracting us from the ebony goddesses

of course

If you like reserved, shy women, one who clearly shows that she wants you is scary. She is basically a woman playing the role of a man.

too bad that there are only ugly africans here mostly

White trash aren't normally near hood rats. White hoodrats exist but not as frequently and black trailer trash exists but not as frequently.

Why don't you like black girls user

i want to have white children, if the race of the kid would be the same one as the father's i'd abscolutley get black gf if i could

racemixing is ba-