Tfw Sup Forums never watches movies together

>tfw Sup Forums never watches movies together

It's like 99% of the fun of spee...

we used to have movie nights in the old #Sup Forumsshows IRC chat on saturdays.
> tfw you'll never enjoy an awful natnat pick again

This
then tourists like you OP came in and ruined everything

>tfw Sup Forums never watches movies together
We used to have live news chase threads, but those are banned for some reason.
also

There are more than enough of Sup Forums film stream threads, you are just a new summerfag tourist crossposter.
And watching films while commenting with others makes sense only if you already saw the film.

Last few streams I've joined the op has been too autistic to not talk into his mic and keep all the beeps on his machine turned off and keep the movie focused on the screen. I don't know why that would be hard.

>tfw the last movie you watched with the Sup Forums lads was Hidden Figures

We try sometimes but then only get like 2-3 people watching.

We used to but there was always someone ready to spoil it.

It was the mods who ruined it.

i could write a bot that spouts Sup Forums mems so it seems like more people perhaps?

That was months ago, no one but you cares for that shit.

Yeah also this, I would never watch a movie I hadn't already seen unless I didn't give a shit about it.
One other thing, anything remotely political would attract every Sup Forumsshit on the board. Think Emoji movie, it would Sup Forumsshits shouting about Hillary and DA JOOZ the whole time.

>that guy who was streaming Tales from the Crypt a few months ago
>30+ people all freaking out at the same time
>chat goes ballistic every time someone says anything remotely similar to 'big guy' or 'for you'

there's cytube where you can make your own room, if we had e.g. vimeo uploads we could make it happen

>no one but you cares for that shit
kill yourself newfriend
I wish you redditors would get fucking gassed.

We watch the new Twin Peaks together every Sunday.

It's very enjoyable with an intelligent friendly crowd. The opposite of those sludge-pits that GoT watchers wallow in.

Make a Discord

Someone should stream golden era Simpsons already

Oh wow, listen new friend no one cares for your silly criminal news there's a board for that.

We had that towards the start of the year over a couple of weeks, it was huge

Sup Forums did a listen-along for "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea".
It was a fun thread.

What's the ultimate Sup Forumscore film?

The Dark Knight Rises or Drive
there is no "Sup Forumscore film", good movies tend to be popular and for some people here it's good enough reason to hate a movie

man I remember watching The Hobbit screeners on a stream with Sup Forums, probably the most fun I've had watching a movie

Sup Forums had those sunday listenalong threads for a while which were comfy as shit. Now only /daily/ does them, and does guys are just a bunch of insufferable tripfags.

I'd stream a film if I knew how tbqh.

so why doesnt someone just make a thread to plan a time for everyone to be on their computer to watcha livestream or some shit. or is that against the rules on Sup Forums? idk i rarely come here

Watching things with Sup Forums is extremely fun. I don't know why we aren't allowed to have those threads anymore. The last one I remember being here for was a stream of Sucker Punch, but most people lost interest and left. I was also banned from the chat after like 5 minutes

I would love to watch something with anons

>I'd stream a film if I knew how tbqh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, he doesn't know how to stream a movie AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Neither do I ( ._.)

I remember the streams and live threads for glee. comfy times