What's wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

macos.livejournal.com/1298183.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_of_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needs more kebab removal.

Its full of retards.

Australia is spelt wrong

You can still visit it looks the same as it did during yugoslavia, only you have to cross borders

I look forward to the future, when EU annexes all the balkans, makes us use the same currency and we put down the borders we will be stable for eternity.

But what is causing divergences between you folks?

Serbs btfo

Croatia is actually pacman?

Everything

>not all Serbia
>still kebabs

Why is challaha bread so damn good?

Different versions of sky daddies is a one big factor

If your country is actually two countries, you know you're a shithole.

Eastern Sprka (Herzegovina and Saravejo) and Montenegro should be given back to Serbia

What's it like living in a non-country that has stolen the history of another ancient people/culture and attempted to pass it off as your own?

Legitimately curious here.

fix'd that map for you

Montenegro is too small.
Yugoslavia was the best thing to happen to Balkans for a long time.

Why do you sperg at me on some unrelated shit

Feels better than living anywhere in teh new world

I don't really understand the Balkans. In my mind it's this clusterfuck of Slavic, Turkic, and whatever the fuck Albania is with lots of Muslims and Christians who hate each other worse than the protestants and catholics in Ireland and the borders and names of the countries change too often to bother remembering them. How accurate an impression is this?

Think of it like what the rest of europe used to be until the mid 20th century: angry, nationalistic, religious, irredentism. Basically what Sup Forums glorifies and the reason leftism is superior.

A buffer zone between empires that got rekt and brainwashed countless of times.

It's a shithole. Balkans geography is hilly terrain, very little plains, bad for agriculture, bad for urban centres, bad for industrialization. Bad for civilization in general. It's no coincidence its a shithole. It will always be one.

thicc

Hello Stavros/Suat/Bogdan.

Not any more of a clusterfuck than another arbitrary place, e.g. Syria.

Muslims and Christians do indeed hate each other more than Zerg and Terrans.

Borders and names of countries don't change that much desu, minus the recent Kosovo case.

That is the pre-WWII map. West Slovenia and Istria are not included.

100% бyгap oвдe, cин нa caмyил и климeнт

Translation? kek

Slovenia is a colony of Italy and italy regards them as niggers. Croatia is the best of the 5 countries. Bosnia is the truest nigger of them all, literally just a fuckhole and the real embodiment of slavs and turks mixing, serbia and montnegro are peaceful but poor as fuck. macedonia gets jelly that greece is in the EU and they aren't

Albania is a nice country

macos.livejournal.com/1298183.html

>can you and 40,000 buds
settle the middle east down again?

it would be very appreciated.

Vajdaság belongs to Hungary.

>He doesn't think of Greatest ally first

Slovenia was a colony of Austria, not Italy. Italy had a small portion of slovenia in the interwar period, some 25 years, and thats about it. While otherwise we were part of Austria for some 600 years. Slovene has plenty of germanisms while almost no word borrowed from italians.

Kosovo, Bosnia and Albania exist.

The CIA

White power!

It's warm and usually uses eggs.

It's also sweet.

>implying they should be

Istria should be italian clay

The only wrong thing here is that our Slavic bros are too far from us

Kosovo and Bosnia

i'll re-fix it for you

fuck off spaghetti faggot

Bosnia wasn't fully cleared of mudslimes. That's what is wrong.

Those borders are quite cringeworthy

Why doesn't Bosnia get a coastline?

Don't stretch borders too far Ivan....

The people are all bloodthirsty simpletons. Lowest iq in europe. Even university students are ultra nationalist dumb fucks that think their respective nations descend from Atlantis. New age bullshit and alternative medicine is really popular even among working professional doctors.

fbbp

A DRAGON!

That is like Spain without Catalonia.

Because there are no bosnians there. Idk why they even have Neum since its 90% croats.

It's that green blob in the middle.

What do you mean? I just see Yugoslavia.

Full of Slavs. Should be Mediterranean stock instead. Maybe east of the Balkans could be Slav, but not that close to Italy.

>Should be Mediterranean stock
but it is

Barely. It's like a mix between gypsy and Slav, I.E. brown Slavs. Needs more Romance influences, aside from tiled roofs.

Tell us more wise one. Have you just come back from Walmart and saw some real shit?

muzzies

Croatia, bosnia, montenegro and bosnia become Yugoslavia republic.
Kosovo and albania become Albanistan.
No one cared about NotMacedonia

Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania exist

Only right answer

/thread

This.

Serbia still exists

/thread

This, in a way.
When we pray to the same God in the same language, Serbs cross themselves with 2 fingers while we do it with all 5.
This means war.

>vojvodina
>crna gora
ma bravo majstore, sam nam te budale još trebaju

>italy regards them as niggers
funny, we feel the same way towards them

religion, serbian megalomania, stupidity of the general population, living in the past

Corruption and greed

ajde još unija sa slovenijom, ali balije i četnici nam ne trebaju

>serbians and montenegrins peaceful
ye ok

What do you mean by this?

Slavs.

Serious question. Why is Islam so rampant in that area and parts of Asia? Is it because of conquest or..?

look up the ottomans.

Implying amerifags are not stupid

I've been glancing at a few articles about them. Does that explain Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. too?

I like Macedonia's name.

Well Islam did generally spread by the sword, but I don't know the particularities of those cases.

Irrelevant region

znas da je poenta ovih threadova da nas baitaju u svadju

croatia raped the hell out of bosnia when it came to coastlines. how the fuck does that happen? are bosnians afraid of water and prosperity?

Good luck with that. Any ex yu country (aside from maybe Slovenia) who enters the EU will be the next Greece.

its called being a pawn of history

Keep wet dreaming the dreams that will never happen...

thx leafalam I'm writing to the village elder right now for a petition for us to join the EU

What's wrong here?

Islam did not spread by sword in Bosnia. Unlike popular belief, muslims should forcibly convert "people of the book", but just impose some tax on them or some shit. In bosnia christianity did not have such strong roots as in serbia or greece, where identity was partly defined by it. Also they converted to islam simply for convenience. There were many benefits, in tax etc, to be muslim instead of christian. This is vaguely i remember why it happened. Maybe some bosnian can elaborate

I have no clue about Albania however.

foreign subversion and butthurt over how elections should be decided

literally, Slovenes and Croats started the secession bandwagon because they were suspeciouslybuttmad about the decision to implement direct voting representation (excuse was "muh Serb plurality" but they got American and Germ money to start it

Spain hasn't balkanized.

>Disregarding the oldest borders in Europe

They don't exist, Portugal is Spain, Portugal is a false state, a rogue municipal government literally.

albania still exists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_of_Portugal
A fucking county.

What is not wrong is a easier question.

England must Balkanize!

And I thought that the "American education" meme, was only that, a meme....